Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:45:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin NEO for a long time?  (Read 1771 times)
Kriptosoul

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:37:31 PM

Hello! I want to buy 300 NEO coins for a long time. A good idea? I believe in a lot of X2-X3
NEO promising coin, the idea I read is good, but it's up to you to decide everything, you have to evaluate this coin yourself, and already with confidence go.
Snyderfx2

Activity: 351

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:00:19 PM

sure buddy . it is very interesting investment. stay hold all your neo coins. more neo based projects will come in the near future. so then neo price will increase 2X 3X most probably

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:50:54 PM

I believe that altcoin Neo is very promising and interesting for long-term investment. Now is the right time to buy, because the entire cryptocurrency market is in a drawdown.
Oranium80

Activity: 89
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:55:42 PM

neo is one of those coins i will be holding for a long period of time as i have bought it still when it was called ANTshares and i strongly believe in this project and many of the other coins that are affiliated with neo.
Neo far future especially now with the 3.0 code being worked on will be a sick platform that will be a major player in the crypto world.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
tranduc2101

Activity: 333

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:02:35 PM

Hello! I want to buy 300 NEO coins for a long time. A good idea? I believe in a lot of X2-X3
This is a great idea. By the end of 2017, Neo prices have risen to $ 143 and now NEO is priced at $ 34. I think NEO will recover again in early 2019. So I think you should hold NEO for 7 months

iPannaPro

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:33:24 PM

I think this coin can shoot as much as you think x2.
PhuketSunset

Activity: 266
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:38:55 PM

I think that you are right. NEO it’s a serious and perspective coin.

OAX - REAL WORLD APPLICATION OF DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGES - V1
■  Hold your own keys - Liquidity Aggregation - Open and Transparent  ■
■ ■ WebsiteTeamWPTWPProject DeckANNBounty ANN ■ ■
juv3ntus1

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:50:40 AM

Keeping NEO is a good option for anyone, this coin has potential , ecosystem grow up day by day,more ico are starting to use neo network and if you ar hold neo in neon wallet ,will get free gas .
nguli

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:24:48 AM

yes you really neo can be one of the very good coin for the future there is nothing wrong you save neo for the long term because I believe the coin has a good development.
Lontongmie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:15:55 PM

I think that this is a good choice considering that NEO has almost always been promising for investment. I also have bought some.

Oranium80

Activity: 89
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:20:33 PM

I think that this is a good choice considering that NEO has almost always been promising for investment. I also have bought some.
once neo is fully decentralized and the upgrade to 3.0 is completed neo is going to be back in the top 5 if not 3 coins, neo has one of the better projects in the market and a long time hodl will pay off, i have been following neo and also hold it since it was AntShares and the future of neo is going to be pretty dope.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
paul heman

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:35:59 AM

once neo is fully decentralized and the upgrade to 3.0 is completed neo is going to be back in the top 5 if not 3 coins, neo has one of the better projects in the market and a long time hodl will pay off, i have been following neo and also hold it since it was AntShares and the future of neo is going to be pretty dope.
NEO is categorized into the coin with the development that continues to increase and have a high price. with its present development bringing the distinct advantage of owning this coin and relying on it to be the main coin. for the long term, this coin is very suitable and very capable of achieving substantial profit in the future.
vatanen

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:43:14 AM

NEO is one of the most popular altcoins and also listed as one of the top ranking coins so in my opinion, investing in NEO is a good move due to its have a very great potential that it can double or maybe triple your earning once you invest on it.
sakemias

Activity: 208
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:00:22 AM

Actually, that is a good coin for holding long term. NEO is one of the most improving platforms in Crypto world. NEO blockchain is growing rapidly. Lots of new projects are comoing in based on NEO platform. I see NEO as having the potential to surpass Ethereum in future. So my opinion is holding NEO for long-term is a great idea.
I think it could be NEO for a long time because there are many people who invest in NEO and wait for other Altcoin prices by holding their altcoin until everything is stable and so now the market is not stable yet so we are a better patient and waiting for everything back

HELLO!!!
copypaste

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:14:25 AM

NEO promising coin, the idea I read is good, but it's up to you to decide everything, you have to evaluate this coin yourself, and already with confidence go.
NEO is one of the most promising coins, many people say that NEO is Ethereum from China so I'm sure the future is very bright, I recommend NEO should be in your investment portfolio.
Gerandoong

Activity: 165

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:26:59 AM

Actually, that is a good coin for holding long term. NEO is one of the most improving platforms in Crypto world. NEO blockchain is growing rapidly. Lots of new projects are comoing in based on NEO platform. I see NEO as having the potential to surpass Ethereum in future. So my opinion is holding NEO for long-term is a great idea.

yes, I agree with you, NEO is a good coin potential and also a coin that we use the appropriate long-term investment. lately I see the development of coin NEO is growing rapidly and could be this coin can replace the coin ETH.NEO also many enthusiasts so do not be surprised if this coin many people who invest or hold it.
PeterCarlos

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:44:12 AM

I doubt your opinions about making some profits from NEO. Depending on  how long you wish to HODL, the more profit you stand a chance. NEO is widely considered to be China’s answer to Ethereum. Neo’s main aim is to be the distributed network for “smart economy”. NEO has a strong support from the Chinese Govt and look like the only Coin it regulates. NEO, To The Moon Cry Cry
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:55:41 AM

the development of the NEO has elevated high enough. with a more advanced platform also could be an NEO will be the new generation to ethereum. slowly, of course, NEO can be great. so, in the long term, to invest in it will be a good thing to do.
dedens212

Activity: 208

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:00:39 AM

Yes of course that's a good idea. NEO is pretty good. One of Altcoin's already stable as well. The NEO development is pretty good. I am sure NEO will give you profit if it is made long term. Maybe by the end of this year, the value of NEO will be more than 3x.
juditPolgar

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:03:22 AM

In my opinion, NEO is the great token to invest. It is the first token in NEO ecosystem which called ETHEREUM of China. NEO platform wiaht many advantage: low fee, quick transactions... is the potential token to hold.

steady, I agree with you. NEO coins are strong coins, good coins and also have many benefits and advantages. and it's perfect for us to make long-term investments. because I think many investors hold NEO coins because they have fast deals
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: