Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:18:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 174 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][IC] INGOT COIN - BRIDGING MARKETS – AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM  (Read 252118 times)
redtax98

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:22:28 PM

I am attracted to this project because from the very beginning they are showing really good and interesting results

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitxx1

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:25:35 PM

What’s the minimum of investment during token sale?
thecoin2

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:26:10 PM

is there any bounty program?
mistgge33

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:26:41 PM

Seems good project. Good luck guys
mostar3454

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:33:07 PM

Well this sure looks interesting. I'll definitely be following this. I looking forward for more information
mihruw77

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:33:53 PM

It is a really good project. I like and want to participate in this project.
blue_way

Activity: 173
Merit: 50

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:34:33 PM

After ico on which exchange it will be listed?
tatangas215

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:35:19 PM

What will be the volume/quantity of tokens issued during the public sale?
tuncaysanli395

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:38:50 PM

I like this product. I will follow your progress and possibly support at the ICO
HaywhyJ

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:53:17 PM

Am happy I didn't get to know this platform late, I discovered lots of opportunities right here and I will make sure I explore them perfectly and I will say kudos to our greatest team.
Dron Pelya

Activity: 1302
Merit: 403

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:05:59 PM

Here is review of INGOT project in russian language https://golos.io/ingot/@dronpelya/obzor-ico-ingot-ili-kak-za-kriptovalyutu-kupit-akcii-apple
Maybe it will be interesting for someone.
alexhihidok

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:51:37 PM

It looks like a scam, even bots write messages!
INGOT Brokers

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:45:11 PM

It looks very professional team!

There is a great team, I want to introduce only the team board:

Iman Mutlaq-Founder - INGOT Coin

MBA

Partner at Global Alliance Partners, Director at Ingot brokers Australia, CEO at Sigma ltd. Iman has been in the financial services world since 1993, with over 20 years of experience in the market

Ali Shibib-CEO

ACCA, CMA, FRM, CTP

Ali has experience in the Financial sector of over 10 years. During that time he provided financial consulting services on strategy for entering new markets, developing new products, and guiding risk management

Ali Faqih-CFO

CMA, CPA

Ali Faqih has extensive financial accounting experience which has been developed over the past 10 years in a career which has spanned an excellent range of companies

Ahmed Khawanky-CMO

Ahmed has over 3 years in the field of marketing and 4 years in the field of finance. His Innovative thinking takes marketing to outside the box strategies

Zeid Madbak-CRO

CFA charter holder with more than 7 years of experience in the financial sector. Mainly in brokerages and banks. Zeid always aims to add innovative techniques to current robust financial solutions

Bruno Bianchini-CSO

Adviser for the World Bank Group. Visionary thinker, Focusing in the digital disruption of the economy
INGOT Brokers

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:00:23 PM

are you guys working on exchanges listing?

I want to explain again that INGOT Coin is the first fully integrated Wallet with a Digital Bank, Brokerage, Exchange, Certifier, and ICO Accelerator. All components are rolled into a single and complete ecosystem, which rewards token holders and consumers for using and contributing to it. INGOT Coin is a decentralized cryptocurrency which provides benefits and discounts within the ecosystem itself. IC will be based on a ERC20 technology.
INGOT Brokers

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:01:04 PM

The ICO scheme looks very promising in my opinion this is the most favorable distribution of income.

NGOT Coin (IC) aims to integrate the traditional financial industry with the blockchain innovation by offering a complete Ecosystem that provides crypto holders the access to all financial services.
The first of all-inclusive Ecosystem will be the pioneer in linking the crypto universe to the current traditional world. INGOT Coin will comprise an unique solution by integrating 6 basic components of financial ecosystem and providing a one-stop-shop for the digital asset, traditional asset and currency markets to solve challenges by creating a link between the crypto market and the traditional market. The IC Ecosystem will establish 6 different components to work hand in hand under one umbrella, proving all community members the chance to capitalize on upcoming opportunities in all markets. The Ecosystem’s components, as shown below, are the  IC Wallet, IC Exchange, IC Brokerage, IC Digital Bank IC Certifier and IC ICO Accelerator.
INGOT Brokers

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:10:54 PM

Do u have any restrictions for the participants? The USA users may take part in ICO?

For now U.S citizens are restricted but we are figuring out a way around it and will have a final answer shortly. Please continue to follow us..
INGOT Brokers

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:12:47 PM

Wow. That is huge amount. Definitely going to join!
I have a question also devs
Does your project have an open source code? Because it semms like huge platform
thankyou
I want to share with you to review a very detailed business plan of INGOT coin !! https://www.ingotcoin.io/documents/en/business-model.pdf
INGOT Brokers

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:15:52 PM

Any news about the project?
For most updated news, you can follow the INGOT Coin in our community channels:
Social Media channels:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ICOINGOT
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ICOINGOT/
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ingotcoin/
Telegram: https://t.me/INGOTCoin
Vietnamese Telegram: https://t.me/INGOTcoinVietnam
Japanese Telegram: https://t.me/INGOTCoinJapan
Korean Telegram: https://t.me/INGOTCoinKorea
Chinese Telegram: https://t.me/INGOTCoinChina
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkhXGyI_piMMDMtyrYjI_IA
INGOT Brokers

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:17:08 PM

That's the best way to go about it I think. Don't just offer the tools like many are doing, give them a platform so they go to you for all their needs.
Totally agree with you.NGOT Coin (IC) aims to integrate the traditional financial industry with the blockchain innovation by offering a complete Ecosystem that provides crypto holders the access to all financial services.
The first of all-inclusive Ecosystem will be the pioneer in linking the crypto universe to the current traditional world. INGOT Coin will comprise an unique solution by integrating 6 basic components of financial ecosystem and providing a one-stop-shop for the digital asset, traditional asset and currency markets to solve challenges by creating a link between the crypto market and the traditional market. The IC Ecosystem will establish 6 different components to work hand in hand under one umbrella, proving all community members the chance to capitalize on upcoming opportunities in all markets. The Ecosystem’s components, as shown below, are the  IC Wallet, IC Exchange, IC Brokerage, IC Digital Bank IC Certifier and IC ICO Accelerator.

IC Wallet will be a blockchain based crypto wallet dedicated to working as a custodial for all cryptocurrencies in the Ecosystem. Participants will be able to use the wallet to send, receive, and store cryptocurrencies available in the market with ease and security. The Wallets will contain multi signature and cold storage systems to create a secure and reliable environment for all stakeholders. The Wallet allows for transfer of tokens from and to the exchange and other wallets. Besides, the wallet would be integrated with the IC Digital Bank, Allowing users to pay with fiat and settle with crypto and vice versa.

IC Exchange will be integrated securely with the IC Wallet, IC Brokerage and IC Digital Bank through a user friendly platform fledge cryptocurrency exchange. The exchange will be listing major coins and newly issued ICOs to provide a complete diversified coin spectrum for market participants. The coins will be listed against other cryptos, fiat currencies and traditional financial instruments such as ETFs and commodities. Investors are able to take a new route in terms of trading their cryptocurrencies and diversifying their portfolios by incorporating the IC Exchange with the other components.

IC Brokerage will comprise a hob of liquidity, efficient market pricing and access to all financial products, ranging from fiat currencies to international equities and from commodities to ETFs. The IC Brokerage’s integration with the IC Exchange and the IC Wallet, further provides the investors with hundreds of options to trade in times of any market uncertainty. Through the Brokerage, users will be able to actively hedge and expand their investments portfolios.

IC Digital Bank will provide 7/24 automated payment processing with high-level web-based custodial services. The IC Digital Bank will also facilitate the IC Brokerage and IC Exchange duties, along with providing day-to-day online services such as e-payments. In addition to this, clients are able to open different bank accounts ranging from current and saving, to brokerage accounts. The IC Digital Bank will also provide fund management for all interested stakeholders and support their trading activities by providing unmatched settlement and remittance speed at the lowest fees.

IC Crypto Certifier will aim to build awareness and educate all interested parties on the blockchain technology, through its up-to-date, powerful and diversified educational services. This will include a variety of certified courses on IT consulting, compliance, cryptography, regulatory and financial consulting. Successful graduates will receive and industry-leading and globally distinguished certificate with the different standards agreed upon between industry   leading masterminds.

IC ICO Accelerator will aim to unlock funding for all innovative projects by paving the way for creative visions and new ideas. The IC ICO Accelerator will guide entrepreneurs and startups raise funds by providing them with essential services, ranging from marketing strategies, PR services, white paper content creation, to legal services and blockchain technology development. Finally, IC ICO Accelerator will guide participating ICOs to list their tokens on the IC exchange on a much more reasonable price and conditions
INGOT Brokers

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:20:52 PM

How confident are you you will be able to stick to the road map?
INGOT Coin strictly respected the roadmap from begging to today, and continue with this attitude. IC Community includes advisors, lawyers, fundraising companies, bankers, risk managers, fund managers, KYC and AML compliance ocers, tax advisors, token designers, PR agencies, blockchain developers, and cyber security ocers. Our team consists of financially certified individuals with veteran experience in banking, fund managing, brokerage, exchanges in traditional and crypto currency environments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 174 »
  Print  

Jump to: