Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 03:13:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 174 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][IC] INGOT COIN - BRIDGING MARKETS – AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM  (Read 252118 times)
QpeepBounties

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:58:06 PM

I still didn't have time to go through the whitepaper, but what the project is promising is sounding quite good. But I think you should have explained more already on the OP, at least some crucial aspect, since not everybody has the time to read the whole whitepaper to start with.
VictoriaKuz

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 01:24:07 PM

Hello guys,
We reviewed Ingot Coin, here is the link: https://expert-coin.com/icos/ingot-coin.html
If you have questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Thank you and good luck with the project!
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 05:49:07 AM

A lot of things going on now in the crypto space, merging the real world with the blockchain. I think this is the kind of project we need to bring about more solid investment into this arena and also more mass adoption. Instead of looking at FIAT as an enemy, we are seeing now the convergence between the digital and traditional economies because it takes time to transition from one to another. I like this all inclusive approach INGOT COIN is taking to merge these two fundamentals in finance. Fintech is now changing shape as we speak and becoming more decentralized and inclusive.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
INGOT Brokers

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:09:24 AM

Do you have privates sales on now
Yes Pre-ICO is Live Now Up to 30% Bonus, you can join at https://www.ingotcoin.io/en/Runtime/signup
INGOT Brokers

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:32:59 AM

Give me a whitepaper link please, can’t find it here.

Hey we have lots of document Smiley you can find our white-paper from here https://www.ingotcoin.io/documents/en/white-paper.pdf

Also find our lite-paper https://www.ingotcoin.io/documents/en/lite-paper.pdf
INGOT Brokers

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:34:37 AM

Hi guys, I’m relatively new to this ICO thing. I still need to study the whitepaper of this project. But what payments methods can I use?
The Ingot Coin Pre-ICO (35%-30%) begins on 1st May 2018 and ends on 30th June 2018.
The Ingot Coin ICO begins on 1st July 2018 and ends on 11th August 2018.
IC coin will sell for $1.00 USD during the normal ICO, after going through 7 discount cycles (35%, 30%, 25%, 20%, 15%, 10%, 5% off).
The IC coin is an “ERC-20” token that is accepted by Ethereum wallets.
Participants can enter the ICO in several methods, below are the instructions to each.
1. Using Crypto:
-The IC coin can be purchased by BTC or ETH.
Step 1: visit www.ingotcoin.io and click the “Sign-up” Tab.
Step 2: Fill in the fields with personal information.
Step 3: Verify account by following instructions sent to Email.
Step 4: Log in to your account through www.ingotcoin.io “Login” Tab.
Step 5: Enter your Dashboard and click the “My profile” Tab to the left and fill in the information required to verify identity and complete the KYC process.
Step 6: Upload all requested documents.
Step 7: After finishing your KYC, you will be able to buy IC Tokens by clicking on the “Buy Tokens” Tab and proceeding with your preferred Crypto (ETH OR BTC).
Step 8: Please send us the tx# (Screenshot of payment to our ETH/BTC Wallet once payment is processed (info@ingotcoin.io)
2. Using Fiat (Bank Wire):
-The IC coin can be purchased with a Wire Transfer .
Step 5: Enter your Dashboard and click the “My profile” Tab to the left and fill in the information required to verify identity and complete the KYC process.
Step 7: After finishing your KYC, you will be able to buy IC Tokens by clicking on the “Buy Tokens” Tab and proceed to view our bank information details for wire Transfer. Step 8: After you have wired money to our Bank account, kindly update us with a ttc copy for confirmation. (info@ingotcoin.io)
3. Using Credit/Online Card:
-The IC coin can be purchased with Visa or Mastercard.
Step 7: After finishing your KYC, you will be able to buy IC Tokens by clicking on the “Buy Tokens” Tab and proceed to pay with Visa or Mastercard.
INGOT Brokers

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:43:19 AM

I want to participate in presale. What is the minimum amount of btc/eth to take part?
Minimum purchase is 170 USD Grin Grin
INGOT Brokers

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:46:46 AM

What is the minimal pay to invest? How can I exchange ıngot tokens for fiat or other cryptocurrencies?

Minimum purchase is 170 USD
You can read our token purchase manuel to get more detailed information https://www.ingotcoin.io/documents/en/ICO-purchase-manual.pdf
INGOT Brokers

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:21:53 AM

Do you already have some exchange lined up to list INGOT?
We are in Pre-ICO process now, we can look out exchange after our ICO !!
INGOT Brokers

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:48:16 PM

When does presale and bonus end?
The Ingot Coin Pre-ICO (35%-30%) begins on 1st May 2018 and ends on 30th June 2018.
The Ingot Coin ICO begins on 1st July 2018 and ends on 11th August 2018.
IC coin will sell for $1.00 USD during the normal ICO, after going through 7 discount cycles (35%, 30%, 25%, 20%, 15%, 10%, 5% off).
The IC coin is an “ERC-20” token that is accepted by Ethereum wallets.
INGOT Brokers

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:21:37 PM

Are any countries excluded from the sale,whats the situation regarding that?
NOTICE TO RESIDENTS of the United States
You won’t be allowed to purchase INGOTCOIN: INGOTCOIN WILL NOT BE AND HAVE NOT BEEN REGISTERED WITH THE SEC UNDER THE US SECURITIES ACT OF 1933, AS AMENDED (THE “US SECURITIES ACT”) OR ANY STATE SECURITIES LAWS OF THE UNITES STATES OF AMERICA (“U.S.”). "U.S." MEANS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, ITS TERRITORIES AND POSSES- SIONS, ANY STATE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. THUS, INGOTCOIN MAY NOT BE OF- FERED, SOLD OR DELIVERED IN THE U.S. OR TO OR FOR THE AC- COUNT OR BENEFIT OF U.S. PERSONS AS DEFINED IN REGULATION S UNDER THE U.S. SECURITIES ACT (A “U.S. PERSON“).YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE U.S. AND ARE NOT PARTICIPATING IN THE OFFER FROM THE U.S. OR ARE ACTING ON A NONDISCRETIONARY BASIS FOR A PRINCIPAL LOCATED OUTSIDE THE U.S. THAT YOU ARE NOT GIVING AN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN THE OFFER FROM THE U.S. YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO PARTAKE IN THE TOKEN SALE AND MAY NEITHER DIRECTLY NOR INDIRECTLYPURCHASE INGOTCOINTHROUGH ANY MEANS, BE IT ON THE PRIMARY OR THE SECONDARY MARKET. INGOTCOIN WILL TAKE TECHNICAL MEASURES TO MAKE SURE U.S. PERSONS CANNOT PARTICIPATE (“U.S. BAN”). IF YOU, VIA TECHNICAL AND/OR OTHER MEANS CIRCUMVENT INGOTCOIN’S U.S. BAN, INGOTCOIN WILL HAVE FULFILLED ITS DUTY AND WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY BREACH OF U.S. REGULATIONS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE U.S. SECURITIES ACT (“BREACH”). IN CASE INGOTCOIN WILL BE HELD LIABLE ANYHOW DUE TO SUCH BREACH, YOU WILL FULLY INDEMNIFY INGOTCOIN FOR ANY DAMAGE INCURRED, FEES LEVVIED ETC. AS A RESULT OF SUCH BREACH

NOTICE TO RESIDENTS of European Economic Area:
DUE TO THE DIRECTIVE 2003/71/EC AND AMENDMENTS THERETO, INCLUDING THE 2010 PD AMENDING DIRECTIVE (DIRECTIVE 2010/73/EC), TO THE EXTENT IMPLEMENTED IN THE RELEVANT MEMBER STATE (“PROSPECTUS DIRECTIVE”), WITH EFFECT FROM AND INCLUDING THE DATE ON WHICH THE PROSPECTUS DIRECTIVE IS IMPLEMENTED IN A MEMBER STATE OF THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (“RELEVANT DATE OF IMPLEMENTATION”), THAT HAS IMPLEMENTED THE PROSPECTUS DIRECTIVE (“RELEVANT MEMBER STATE”), AN OFFER OF INGOTCOIN MAY NOT BE MADE TO THE PUBLIC IN THAT RELEVANT MEMBER STATE OTHER THAN: (i) TO ANY LEGAL ENTITY WHICH IS A QUALIFIED INVESTOR AS DEFINED IN THE PROSPECTUS DIRECTIVE; (ii) TO FEWER THAN 150 NATURAL OR LEGAL PERSONS WITH REGARDS TO EACH RELEVANT MEMBER STATE (OTHER THAN QUALIFIED INVESTORS AS DEFINED IN THE PROSPEC- TUS DIRECTIVE), AS PERMITTED UNDER THE PROSPECTUS DIRECTIVE; OR (iii) PROVIDED THAT NO SUCH OFFER OF SECURITIES SHALL REQUIRE INGOTCOIN TO PUBLISH A PROSPECTUS PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 3 OF THE PROSPECTUS DIRECTIVE. THE EXPRESSION AN “OFFER OF INGOTCOIN TO THE PUBLIC” IN ANY RELEVANT MEMBER STATE MEANS THE PROLIFERATION OF IN ANY FORM PRESENTED COMMUNICATION AND BY ANY MEANS OF SUFFICIENT INFORMATION ON THE TERMS OF THE OFFER SO AS TO ENABLE YOU TO DECIDE TO PURCHASE OR SUBSCRIBE FOR THE INGOTCOIN, AS THE EXPRESSION MAY BE VARIED IN THAT RELEVANT MEMBER STATE BY ANY MEASURE IMPLEMENTING THE PROSPECTUS DIRECTIVE IN THAT MEMBER STATE. INGOTCOIN RETAINS THE RIGHT TO ASK YOU TO PROVIDE PROOF OF YOUR BEING A QUALIFIED INVESTOR. IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE PROOF OR YOU SURPASS THE ALLOWED NUMBER OF INVESTORS PER RELEVANT MEMBER STATE, INGOTCOIN WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO PURCHASE INGOTCOIN AND RETURN WHATEVER FUNDS YOU HAVE USED TO PARTICIPATE TO THE ADDRESS USED. IF YOU FAIL TO COOPERATE IN THE RETURN OF THE FUNDS, INGOTCOIN RETAINS THE RIGHT TO DONATE THE ASSETS TO A CHARITY AT INGOTCOIN’S SOLE DISCRETION.

NOTICE TO RESIDENTS of Switzerland:
INGOTCOIN will not be listed on any regulated stock exchange, such as SIX Swiss Exchange, or SIX. These Terms have been prepared without regard to the standards for prospectuses under art. 1156 or art. 652a of the Swiss Code of Obligations or the legal standards for facilitated prospectuses under art. 5 of the Collective Investment Schemes Act (“CISA”) or art. 27 ff. of the SIX Listing Rules or the listing rules of any other stock exchange in Switzerland. Neither these Terms nor any other material relating to the Offer, INGOTCOIN or INGOTCOIN will be or have been filed with or approved by any Swiss regulatory authority. Specifically, these Terms will not be filed with, and the Offer of INGOTCOIN will not be supervised by, the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority FINMA (FINMA). Furthermore, the Offer of INGOTCOIN has not been and will not be authorized under the CISA. Thus, the protection which is given to purchasers of interests or units in collective investment schemes under the CISA does not extend to purchasers of INGOTCOIN.

NOTICE TO RESIDENTS of the United Kingdom:
THESE TERMS AND OTHER DOCUMENTS IN CONNECTION WITH THE OFFER OF INGOTCOIN ARE NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO PERSONS WHOSE PLACE OF RESIDENCE, SEAT OR HABITUAL ABODE IS IN THE UNITED KINGDOM. This does not apply, however, to persons who(i) have professional experience in matters relating to investments or (ii) are persons falling within Article 49 (2) (a) to (d) ("high net worth companies, unincorporated associations etc.") of The Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Financial Promotion) Order 2005 in the United Kingdom or (iii)to whom it may otherwise lawfully be passed on (all such persons together being referred to as "Relevant persons"). IF YOU YOUR PLACE OF RESIDENCE, SEAT, OR HABITUAL ABODE IS IN THE UNITED KINGDOM AND YOU ARE NOT A RELEVANT PERSON, YOU MAY NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE PURCHASE OF INGOTCOIN, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, ON THE PRIMARY OR THE SECONDARY MARKET. BY PURCHASING INGOTCOIN, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE A RELEVANT PERSON WITH REGARDS TO THE REGULATIONS. FALSELY REPRESENTING TO BE A RELEVANT PERSON WILL LEAD TO YOUR OBLIGATION TO INDEMNIFY INGOTCOIN FOR ANY DAMAGE AND OR FEES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF A BREACH OF THE REGULATIONS IN THIS SECTION. INGOTCOIN RETAINS THE RIGHT TO ASK YOU TO PROVIDE PROOF OF YOUR BEING A RELEVANT PERSON. IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE PROOF, INGOTCOIN WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO PURCHASE INGOTCOIN AND RETURN WHATEVER FUNDS YOU HAVE USED TO PARTICIPATE TO THE ADDRESS USED. IF YOU FAIL TO COOPERATE IN THE RETURN OF THE FUNDS, INGOTCOIN RETAINS THE RIGHT TO DONATE THE ASSETS TO A CHARITY AT INGOTCOIN’S SOLE DISCRETION. These Terms and its contents are confidential and should not be distributed, published or reproduced (in whole or in part) or disclosed by recipients to any other persons in the United Kingdom.

NOTICE TO RESIDENTS of Singapore:
THESE TERMS AND ANY OTHER DOCUMENT OR MATERIAL IN CONNECTION WITH THE OFFER OR SALE, OR INVITATION FOR SUBSCRIPTION OR PURCHASE, OF INGOTCOIN MAY NOT BE CIRCULATED OR DISTRIBUTED, NOR MAY INGOTCOIN BE OFFERED OR SOLD, OR BE MADE THE SUBJECT OF AN INVITATION FOR SUBSCRIPTION OR PURCHASE, WHETHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO PERSONS IN SINGAPORE. This does not apply, however, to an institutional investor under Section 274 of the Securities and Futures Act, Chapter 289 of Singapore (the “SFA”), (ii) to a relevant person, or any person pursuant to Section 275(1A), and in accordance with the conditions, specified in Section 275 of the SFA, (iii) where the transfer is by operation of law; (iv) as specified in Section 276(7) of the SFA or (v) pursuant to, and in accordance with the conditions of, any other applicable provisions of the SFA (“Relevant person”). These Terms will not be and have not been filed and/or registered as a prospectus with the Monetary Authority of Singapore (“MAS”). IF YOU YOUR PLACE OF RESIDENCE, SEAT OR HABITUAL ABODE IS IN SINGAPORE AND YOU ARE NOT A RELEVANT PERSON YOU MAY NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE PURCHASE OF INGOTCOIN DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, ON THE PRIMARY OR THE SECONDARY MARKET. BY PURCHASING INGOTCOIN, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE A RELEVANT PERSON WITH REGARDS TO THE REGULATIONS MENTIONED IN THIS SECTION. FALSELY REPRESENTING TO BE A RELEVANT PERSON WILL LEAD TO YOUR OBLIGATION TO INDEMNIFY INGOTCOIN FOR ANY DAMAGE AND OR FEES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF A BREACH OF THE REGULATIONS IN THIS SECTION. INGOTCOIN RETAINS THE RIGHT TO ASK YOU TO PROVIDE PROOF OF YOUR BEING A RELEVANT PERSON. IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE PROOF, INGOTCOIN WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO PURCHASE INGOTCOIN AND RETURN WHATEVER FUNDS YOU HAVE USED TO PARTICIPATE TO THE ADDRESS USED. IF YOU FAIL TO COOPERATE IN THE RETURN OF THE FUNDS, INGOTCOIN RETAINS THE RIGHT TO DONATE THE ASSETS TO A CHARITY AT INGOTCOIN’S SOLE DISCRETION.

NOTICE TO RESIDENTS of Canada:
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN SHALL BE CONSTRUED TO BE AN OFFERING OF INGOTCOIN ONLY IN THE JURISDICTIONS AND TO THE THOSE PERSONS WHERE AND TO WHOM THEY MAY LAWFULLY OFFERED FOR SALE. INGOTCOIN HAVE NOT BEEN NOR WILL THEY BE QUALIFIED FOR SALE TO THE PUBLIC UNDER APPLICABLE CANADIAN SECURITIES LAWS AND, ACCORDINGLY, ANY OFFER AND SALE OF INGOTCOIN IN CANADA WILL BE MADE ON A BASIS WHICH IS EXEMPT FROM THE PROSPECTUS REQUIREMENTS OF CANADIAN SECURITIES LAWS. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS NOT AND SHALL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES BE CONSTRUED TO FORM A PROSPECTUS; AN ADVERTISEMENT OR A PUBLIC OFFERING OF INGOTCOIN IN CANADA. Any resale of the Tokens must be made in accordance with, or pursuant to an exemption from, or in a transaction not subject to, the prospectus requirements of those laws. In addition, in order to comply with the dealer registration requirements of Canadian securities laws, any resale of the Tokens must be made either by a person not required to register as a dealer under applicable Canadian securities laws, or through an appropriately registered dealer or in accordance with an exemption from the dealer registration requirements. IF YOU RESIDE IN CANADA, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE LEARNED OF THIS OFFER BY YOUR OWN INITIATIVE AND YOU WERE NOT SOLICITED BY INGOTCOIN, OTHERWISE YOU MAY NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE PURCHASE OF INGOTCOIN. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO OBTAIN LEGAL ADVICE FROM A CANADIAN LAWYER TO VERIFY WHETHER THE RESALE OF INGOTCOIN IS ALLOWED IN YOUR JURISDICTION.

NOTICE TO RESIDENTS of Hong Kong:
INGOTCOIN MAY NOT BE SOLD OR OFFERED IN HONG KONG BY MEANS OF ANY DOCUMENT OTHER THAN (I) TO “PROFESSIONAL INVESTORS” WITHIN THE MEANING OF THE SECURITIES AND FUTURES ORDINANCE (CAP.571, LAWS OF HONG KONG) AND ANY RULES MADE THEREUNDER OR (II) IN CIRCUMSTANCES WHICH DO NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER TO THE PUBLIC WITHIN THE MEANING OF THE COMPANIES ORDINANCE (CAP.32, LAWS OF HONG KONG),OR (iii) in other circumstances, which do not result in the document within the meaning of the Companies Ordinance (Cap.32, Laws of Hong Kong) being a “prospectus”. No advertisement, invitation, or document relating to INGOTCOIN may be issued to any person for the purpose of issue (in each case whether in Hong Kong or elsewhere) other than with respect to tokens which are or are intended to be disposed of only to persons outside Hong Kong or only to “professional investors” within the meaning of the Securities and Futures Ordinance (Cap. 571, Laws of Hong Kong) and any rules made thereunder. IF YOUR PLACE OF RESIDENCE, SEAT, OR HABITUAL ABODE IS IN HONG KONG AND YOU ARE NOT A PROFESSIONAL INVESTOR, YOU MAY NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE PURCHASE OF INGOTCOIN, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, ON THE PRIMARY OR SECONDARY MARKET. BY PURCHASING INGOTCOIN, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE A PROFESSIONAL INVESTOR WITH REGARD TO THE REGULATIONS SET OUT IN THIS SECTION. FALSELY REPRESENTING TO BE A RELEVANT PERSON WILL LEAD TO YOUR OBLIGATION TO INDEMNIFY INGOTCOIN FOR ANY DAMAGE AND OR FEES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF A BREACH OF THE REGULATIONS IN THIS SECTION. INGOTCOIN RETAINS THE RIGHT TO ASK YOU TO PROVIDE PROOF OF YOUR BEING A RELEVANT PERSON. IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE PROOF, INGOTCOIN WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO PURCHASE INGOTCOIN AND RETURN WHATEVER FUNDS YOU HAVE USED TO INGOTCOIN PARTICIPATE TO THE ADDRESS USED. IF YOU FAIL TO COOPERATE IN THE RETURN OF THE FUNDS, INGOTCOIN RETAINS THE RIGHT TO DONATE THE ASSETS TO A CHARITY AT INGOTCOIN’S SOLE DISCRETION.

NOTICE TO RESIDENTS of Japan:
INGOTCOIN HAVE NOT BEEN AND WILL NOT BE REGISTERED UNDER THE FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS AND EXCHANGE ACT, AS AMENDED (THE “FIEA”). THIS DOCUMENT IS NOT AN OFFER OF SECURITIES FOR SALE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN JAPAN OR TO, OR FOR THE BENEFIT OF, ANY RESIDENT OF JAPAN (which term as used herein means any person residing in Japan, including any corporation or entity organized under the laws of Japan) or to others for reoffer or resale, directly or indirectly, in Japan or to, or for the benefit of, any resident of Japan, except pursuant to an exemption from the securities registration requirements under the FIEA and otherwise in compliance with such law and any other applicable laws, regulations and ministerial guidelines of Japan. IF YOU RESIDE IN JAPAN, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE LEARNED OF THIS OFFER BY YOUR OWN INITIATIVE AND YOU WERE NOT SOLICITED BY INGOTCOIN, OTHERWISE YOU MAY NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE PURCHASE OF INGOTCOIN. FALSE REPRESENTATION WILL LEAD TO YOUR OBLIGATION TO INDEMNIFY INGOTCOIN FOR ANY DAMAGE AND OR FEES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF A BREACH OF THE REGULATIONS IN THIS SECTION.

NOTICE TO RESIDENTS of the Russian Federation:
NEITHER INGOTCOIN NOR A DOCUMENT QUALIFYING AS A PROSPECTUS IN RELATION TO INGOTCOIN WILL BE OR HAS BEEN REGISTERED WITH THE CENTRAL BANK OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION. The Information contained herein is not an invitation to sell, purchase, exchange or otherwise transfer securities of foreign financial instruments to or for the benefit of any Russian person or entity, with the exception and to the extent permitted by applicable law of and to qualified investors as defined under securities laws of the Russian Federation. This document is not, within the meaning of securities laws of the Russian Federation an advertisement in relation to a placement or public circulation, unless otherwise permitted by applicable securities laws of the Russian Federation. By purchasing INGOTCOIN, You represent that you are legally entitled to purchase INGOTCOIN pursuant to the laws and regulations of India. FALSE REPRESENTATION WILL LEAD TO YOUR OBLIGATION TO INDEMNIFY INGOTCOIN FOR ANY DAMAGE AND OR FEES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF A BREACH OF THE APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION.

NOTICE TO RESIDENTS of India:
The information contained herein are not and shall not be construed to be a prospectus. INGOTCOIN WILL NOT BE OR HAVE NOT BEEN REGISTERED WITH THE competent authority. You must seek legal advice as to whether you are entitled to subscribe for the purchase of INGOTCOIN pursuant to the relevant laws and regulations of India. By purchasing INGOTCOIN, You represent that you are legally entitled to purchase INGOTCOIN pursuant to the laws and regulations of India. FALSE REPRESENTATION WILL LEAD TO YOUR OBLIGATION TO INDEMNIFY INGOTCOIN FOR ANY DAMAGE AND OR FEES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF A BREACH OF THE APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS OF INDIA.

NOTICE TO RESIDENTS of the People’s Republic of China:
You’re not allowed to purchase INGOTCOIN: INGOTCOIN MAY NOT BE OFFERED OR SOLD DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN THE PEOPLE’S REPUBLIC OF CHINA (“CHINA”, NOT INCLUDING TAIWAN OR HONG KONG AND MACAU SPECIAL ADMINISTRATIVE REGIONS). THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN DON’T ESTABLISH AN OFFER OR A SOLICITATION OF AN OFFER TO INVEST WITHIN CHINA. The information contained herein has not and will not be approved by a relevant governmental body and/or authority within China and may not be supplied to the public in China or used in connection with any offer for the subscription or sale of INGOTCOIN in China. YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE CHINA AND ARE NOT PARTICIPATING IN THE OFFER FROM CHINA OR ARE ACTING ON A NONDISCRETIONARY BASIS FOR A PRINCIPAL LOCATED OUTSIDE CHINA; THAT YOU ARE NOT GIVING AN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN THE OFFER FROM CHINA. YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO PARTAKE IN THE TOKEN SALE AND MAY NEITHER DIRECTLY NOR INDIRECTLY PURCHASE INGOTCOIN THROUGH ANY MEANS, BE IT ON THE PRIMARY OR THE SECONDARY MARKET. INGOTCOIN WILL TAKE TECHNICAL MEASURES TO MAKE SURE CHINESE RESIDENTS CANNOT PARTICIPATE (“CHINA BAN”). IF YOU, VIA TECHNICAL AND/OR OTHER MEANS CIRCUMVENT INGOTCOIN’S CHINA BAN, INGOTCOIN WILL HAVE FULFILLED ITS DUTY AND WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY BREACH OF CHINESE REGULATIONS (“BREACH”). IN CASE INGOTCOIN WILL BE HELD LIABLE ANYHOW DUE TO SUCH BREACH, YOU WILL FULLY INDEMNIFY INGOTCOIN FOR ANY DAMAGE INCURRED, FEES LEVVIED ETC. AS A RESULT OF SUCH BREACH. IF YOU FAIL TO COOPERATE IN THE RETURN OF THE FUNDS, INGOTCOIN RETAINS THE RIGHT TO DONATE THE ASSETS TO A CHARITY AT INGOTCOIN’S SOLE DISCRETION.

NOTICE TO RESIDENTS of Taiwan:
INGOTCOIN WILL NOT BE AND HAVE NOT BEEN REGISTERED WITH THE FINANCIAL SUPERVISORY COMMISSION OF TAIWAN,THE REPUBLIC OF CHINA (“TAIWAN”) PURSUANT TO THE APPLICABLE SECURITIES LAWS AND REGULATIONS OF TAIWAN. INGOTCOIN MAY NOT BE OFFERED WITHIN TAIWAN THROUGH A PUBLIC OFFERING OR IN CIRCUMSTANES WHICH CONSTITUTE AN OFFER WITHIN THE MEANING OF THE SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE LAW OF TAIWAN, ONE WHICH WOULD REQUIRE APPROVAL OR REGISTRATION BY/WITH THE FINANCIAL SUPERVISORY COMMISSION OF TAIWAN. No legal or natural person has received authorization to offer or sell INGOTCOIN in Taiwan.

NOTICE TO RESIDENTS of South Korea:
The information contained herein is not, and shall under no circumstances be construed as, a public offering of securities in South Korea. INGOTCOIN will not be and have not been registered under the Securities and Exchange Act or any other law and/or regulation applicable. INGOTCOIN may be offered and/or sold directly or indirectly in South Korea with the exception of the case where the applicable laws and regulations of South Korea allow for such an offer or sale. By purchasing INGOTCOIN, You represent that you’re authorized to engage in the purchase of INGOTCOIN pursuant to the applicable laws and regulations of South Korea. FALSE REPRESENTATION WILL LEAD TO YOUR OBLIGATION TO INDEMNIFY INGOTCOIN FOR ANY DAMAGE AND OR FEES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF A BREACH OF THE REGULATIONS IN THIS SECTION.

NOTICE TO RESIDENTS of any embargo jurisdiction (Iran, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Syria, Sudan, and CUBA):
You are not entitled to partake in the Token Sale and may neither directly nor indirectly purchase INGOTCOIN through any means, be it on the primary or the secondary market. INGOTCOIN will take technical measures to make sure you cannot participate. If you, via technological and/or other means circumvent INGOTCOIN’s check, INGOTCOIN will have fulfilled its duty and will not be liable for breach of any US Embargo Restrictions.
INGOT Brokers

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:30:47 PM

How much do you think this project will collect during the crowdsale?
Team believes the project so Based on INGOT's extensive financial model, we have placed a hard cap of $90,000,000. This number will ensure we provide the best services with optimal allocations into each component of this all-inclusive ecosystem. The values plotted below include the best registrations with top-notch developers implementing on state-of-the-art technologies.
INGOT Brokers

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:32:42 PM

The project looks promising. I think it will be better places if it is developed. Because the project team is very good and can accomplish this.
INGOT`s strategy is based on attracting clients to its Ecosystem by providing a pioneering exclusive service that is unmatched in the market. In the perspective of trading facilities, this Ecosystem is like no other as it offers a highly liquid exchange with highly competitive fees, provides a one stop shop for innovative entrepreneurs and increases knowledge and awareness of the blockchain technology. This will be achieved by global reach campaigns hand in hand with concentrated and tailored marketing.
Jimrch

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:09:50 PM

I like the idea of this bridging market project. The ecosystem in which all tradings were link altogether is very convinient to all people. I see this project will be a booming one in future.
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:57:43 AM

Is in Token sales program if any unsold will be burned to make the token value stable? or will it be used for the next program?
INGOT Brokers

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:51:33 PM

Do you already have some exchange lined up to list INGOT?
Interesting question. Hope the Inglot team can answer this.
Some of the exchanges we are currently negotiating, we will keep you updated
INGOT Brokers

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:52:26 PM

INGOT Coin, pioneering the link between the Crypto universe and the current traditional financial industry; is pleased to announce a joint Venture Partnership with GMEX Group (GMEX)

GMEX is a leading provider of exchange and post-trade solutions; to establish a brighter and more innovative future incorporating the latest Blockchain and ICO developments. The Joint Venture will capitalize on collaborating to maximize innovation and efficiency in the market and shifting the focus back on Blockchain.

Numerous market participants have recently been uneasy with the prices of Cryptocurrencies, discouraging them from entering the market and investing. The spotlight has moved from Blockchain to the volatility of Bitcoin and Ethereum and how to make profits in the short-run.

If by the time you are reading this, prices of Bitcoin and Ethereum have sunk to a new all-time low, would you say Blockchain is failing? The truth is that people have failed Blockchain and using Blockchain efficiently.

Bitcoin and Ethereum gave us the gateway to access Blockchain game-changing opportunities, but instead they have become a limiting distraction.

Many ICOs are having a hard time establishing their brand, looking for new ways to raise funds and marketing their ICO among thousands of competitors. The competition in the market is killing many great ideas that would enhance and improve industries before they even begin.

GMEX and INGOT Coin have joined forces to address the current state of the competitive market and introduce what seems to be a strange concept to people these days; Collaboration.

Hirander Misra, Chairman and CEO of GMEX Group commented, “The INGOT Coin all-inclusive Blockchain ecosystem when combined with the GMEX Fusion Hybrid centralized & Blockchain based global exchange trading, post trade and digital banking offerings will redefine the way Tokenomics can work.” He added, “We are entering an era where the value of individual Blockchain enabled ecosystems combining through joint ventures will lead to a new paradigm of Token Augmenting Partnerships (TAP) creating a network effect, which will propagate to create greater value.”

Both INGOT Coin and GMEX believe that by bringing together different ICOs from different industries and combining the different existing Utility functions will create a new Utility. Instead of having a couple of utility benefits from one ICO, why not have many more benefits from a unified group of ICOs working together?

GMEX will be providing their business expertise, the latest technology, connectivity & operational excellence to the group in order to excel. GMEX will be working hand in hand with INGOT Coin to create one user friendly and up-to-date platform providing access to the partnered ICOs as well as access to their tokens and utilities. Furthermore, all users of the platforms will get multiple discounts when using any Utility of any ICO on the platform.

Ahmed Khawanky, CMO of INGOT Coin stated that “As of now this does not exist in the Crypto markets, financial markets or in any market. Joining one ICO will provide you with innovative services, eventually, but even at this point the services are limited. That is why people also invest in multiple other ICOs to gain from different services as well, however the truth of the matter is that even when that is done, there really is no bridge or integration between the ICOs.”

INGOT Coin has already partnered with multiple different ICOs that share the same vision and is in talks to finalize more. Current ICOs that will be joining this initiative include Modern Finance Chain, Zichain, Swachhcoin, Stella, Bineuro. INGOT Coin has already partnered up with over 5 different ICOs that share the same vision and is still in talks to finalize more. Some of the ICOs that will be joining this initiative are Modern Finance Chain, Zichain, Swachhcoin, Stella, & Bineuro. Additionally, INGOT Coin has engaged with Trade.io to provide consultancy services to assist in enhancing their offering. All these ICOs come from different countries, expertise and backgrounds and in most cases different industries; providing a diverse set of Utility and functions for all their communities worldwide.

2.jpeg
Iman Mutlaq, Founder of INGOT Coin believes that, “The only limit that exists is the one we put for ourselves. With Blockchain technology, the sky is the limit, so why is everyone settling on land instead? We practice what we preach and if we believe in collaboration and the greater good of it, then with the help of GMEX and our partners, collaboration is what we will be.”
INGOT Brokers

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:54:06 PM

The project is outstanding and very helpful. If I may know, is there any other rewards given to holders of tokens and consumers, other than to use and contribute?
There are many advantages of IC Ecosystem. Cryptocurrency market has become impressed in our lives. According to forecasts of The World Bank, 10% of world’s GDP will be refined by means of blockchain by 2025. Cryptocurrencies are already displaying advantages for public, but have not yet received wide opportunities to implement full power of their truly breakthrough technologies in "physical world" mode.
What is the main advantages of cryptocurrency exchange system? The concept is based on a decentralized platform that is on a blockchain technology which joins together to manage the database of all the transactions taking place. Thus, via a decentralized system, we can keep count of all the transaction and transparency is maintained.since the blockchain concept is highly encrypted via a technique called cryptography, tracing the path of the transaction becomes almost impossible. Hence, there is full anonymity and no risk or threat of theft. Therefore this system does not play with the trust of people. the transactions take place from client to client and thus are just a matter of seconds.No third party involvement and hence very low or no fees of transaction. Often the regular payment gateways or online payment do the transactions via a third party and charge high transaction fees. But such is not the case with cryptocurrency system.You can have your own cryptocurrency wallet and you can use it anytime and anywhere for any kind of payment very conveniently. Thus you are your own bank and geographical barriers are not a problem anymore.
These are only one of the few advantages of cryptocurrency exchange system. IC Ecosystem expands the vision of crypto currency world and provides many advantages to users. Some of the major benefits are listed down below;

Crypto VS Crypto

IC ecosystem is designed to provide unique first of its kind innovative solution as well as improved solutions to existing models, through the IC Wallet and exchange users can exchange, store and transfer a variety of cryptocurrencies users will also be able to participate in certified ICOs through the Ecosystem. The figure above resembles a typical crypto/crypto transaction in the IC ecosystem.
After registering for the IC Wallet and depositing crypto funds users are immediately able to send, receive and exchange cryptographic tokens. In this example, Ahmed wishes to exchange some Bitcoins for INGOT Coin; the user transfers the desired amount of Bitcoin from the IC Wallet to the IC Exchange custodial wallet and places a BTC/IC order and a smart contract is initiated, Sandra on the other hand wishes to exchange some INGOT Coin for Bitcoin and respectively transfers some INGOT Coin from the IC Wallet to the IC Exchange custodial wallet, once the funds are available in the IC Exchang custodial wallet the user can place an IC/BTC trade order. Once orders are matched the exchange is completed according to the smart contract and the funds are directly deposited into each user’s IC Wallet with no third-party intervention, meaning the funds do not pass through any third-party wallet before reaching their destination wallet.

Crypto VS Fiat
The Ecosystem will provide an environment for trading crypto/fiat pairs faster and cheaper than all currently existing platforms. Given that the IC Bank and IC Exchange are connected to the same network, transactions are all processed internally. The figure above demonstrates a crypto/fiat transaction where Steve wishes to exchange his crypto for fiat, Laura wishes to buy crypto using fiat. Steve places a USD/IC buy order through his IC Wallet interface which instantly places an order on the IC Exchange order book after transfer of their coins to the IC Exchange custodial wallet. Once the order is matched, the user’s IC Bank account is deposited with the proceeds of the sale in USD.

Anyone places a IC/USD buy order through his IC Digital Bank interface which immediately places an order on the IC Exchange order books, a temporary hold on the order amount is placed on the fiat funds in the user’s IC Bank account. Once the order is matched the recently purchased cryptocurrencies are deposited directly into the user’s IC Wallet according to the smart contract and the previously held fiat funds for the amount of the transaction in the buyer’s IC Bank account are transferred to the seller’s IC Bank account instantly as an internal transfer. Given that the exchange and the bank are under the same umbrella, the system is able to perform deposits first and settlements second in the back offices, it is just as easy as an internal transfer.
Crypto VS Traditional
IC offers the first sustainable model for crypto/traditional (stocks & commodities) trading. By integrating a traditional brokerage with a cryptocurrency exchange we have arrived at an innovative solution that connects the crypto markets to traditional markets such as ICE, CME, NYSE, NASDAQ, EURONEX, LSE & many more.

Someone wants to buy stocks from the IC Brokerage in exchange for IC. In the ordering phase he/she will place a market order on the platform based on the best IC Brokerage bid and ask prices for the specified stock and IC. As orders are place, the IC Brokerage will start the matching phase where the IC Brokerage will connect both participants with the best buy order and the best sell order for the specified pair. The IC Brokerage will base its matching on a price-time priority matching, therefore providing no bias towards any participants. The movement of funds will be from the IC Wallet to the Exchange segregated wallet, then after the sale happens the money is internally transferred to his/her bank account. As soon as the money is there, wang will be able to purchase the specified stock that he is requesting.

Traditional VS Fiat
One customer wants to buy (AAPL) Apple stocks from the IC Brokerage with fiat (USD) while another one wants to sell (AAPL) Apple stocks for fiat (USD) currency. In the ordering phase both participants will place their market orders in the IC Brokerage based on the best IC Brokerage bid and ask prices for AAPL and USD respectively. As orders are place, the IC Brokerage will start the matching phase where the IC Brokerage will connect both participants as their orders were the best buy order and the best sell order for the USD and AAPL pair. The IC Brokerage will base its matching on a price-time priority matching, therefore providing no bias towards any participants. With respect to price, size and value of order, only time will be considered as a factor to match. In other words, if there is a buy order at a price of 100 USD and there are 2 sell orders of Apple shares worth 100 USD, then the system will automatically take the participant with that ordered the sell first.

Fiat VS Fiat
The best option for explanation is giving an example. Marc wants to trade his U.S Dollars for Euros while Julia wants to trade her Euros for U.S Dollars. This order will be considered as Fiat vs Fiat as both participants are only looking to exchange the type of fiat currency that they own. This is done most of the time to hedge different prices if the participants have business in different countries and receive a variety of currencies. The process starts with the participants ordering their requested currency. Let's take Carlos and Maria as an example. Carlos and Maria will place their market orders in the IC Digital Bank through the IC Platform and based on the best bid and ask prices for the Euro and the USD. As requests are ordered, the IC digital Bank will match the best ask and best bid prices together. As orders are matched, the U.S Dollars are transferred from Maria’s IC Digital Bank account to Carlos’s IC Digital bank and Euros are transferred from Carlos’s IC Digital Bank account to Maria’s IC Digital Bank account.

Custodial services
IC Digital Bank will provide 24/7 automated payment processing with high-level web-based custodial services. The IC Digital Bank will also facilitate the IC Brokerage and IC Exchange duties, along with providing day-to-day online services such as e-payments. Furthermore, clients are able to open different bank accounts ranging from current and saving, to brokerage accounts. The IC Digital Bank will also provide fund management for all interested stakeholders and support their trading activities by providing unmatched settlement and remittance speed at the lowest fees.

Payment Processing
Fiat funds such as Euro or US Dollar can be deposited in the IC Bank and managed manually by the IC Exchange operator or automated through the implementation of payment processing features through the IC Digital Bank interface.
INGOT Brokers

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:55:48 PM

I also believe in this project, I like both the idea and the implementation.  I think it has a great future.

Tahank you for your nice comments. By the way, you should learn the latest new from INGOT Coin. INGOT Coin, pioneering the link between the Crypto universe and the current traditional financial industry, has just announced a Joint Venture Partnership with GMEX Group (GMEX), a provider of exchange and post-trade solutions; and the start of INGOT Coin’s Blockchain based All-Inclusive-Ecosystem.

GMEX will provide Fusion, their hybrid centralized & Blockchain based global exchange trading, market surveillance, post trade infrastructure and digital banking solution and work with INGOT Coin to develop a full, and first of its kind, Ecosystem in multiple asset classes including equities, debt, FX, derivatives, commodities, cryptocurrencies and digital assets.

The full Ecosystem includes a mixture of centralized & Blockchain-enabled integrated services including digital wallet storage and real-time settlement management to facilitate secure custody of Crypto assets. It will also include the ability to tokenize traditional assets e.g. securities; an Exchange with real-time clearing to allow margin trading without a CCP; digital banking with full cryptocurrency and fiat currency support; and brokerage house platforms.

Working with INGOT Brokers, an affiliate company of INGOT Coin under the same umbrella of INGOT Group, GMEX will develop the components of INGOT Coin and integrate them to deliver a cost and time efficient trading experience to all participants.

Iman Mutalq, Founder of INGOT Coin, stated that:

GMEX is an extremely vital partner for us here at INGOT Coin, as we believe they strive to keep up with the latest technological advancement and always provide turnkey solutions to business and firms in different industries.” She added that “We believe in our partners, especially GMEX, and know that they will deliver the best of both innovation and technical development. Our partnership with GMEX has just started and is in no means limited to the development of INGOT Coin, we are actually joining our forces to change the future of Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies.

Capitalizing on the new partnership, both GMEX and INGOT Coin are continuing to grow their networks. A demonstrable Minimum Viable Product (MVP) of the INGOT Coin ecosystem will be soon available for the community to access.

Hirander Misra, Chairman and CEO of GMEX Group commented:

The INGOT Coin ecosystem is the first of its kind combining networks through collaboration.

He added:

INGOT Coin links the Crypto universe to the traditional financial industry covering the complete vertical and horizontal value chain from trading and broking, exchange execution, clearing, settlement, custody and digital banking enabled by a combination of Blockchain and centralized solutions and services.
INGOT Brokers

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:58:32 PM

https://d.radikal.ru/d14/1806/0f/b6a97dc0988e.jpg

Have you ever thought about buying Berkshire Hathaway shares in cryptocurrency? Ingot Group and Sigma Investment LTD have thought and decided to create their own project to do this. INGOT wants to combine the stock, crypto and fiat market into one system, where it will be possible to exchange all bitcoins for Apple shares, for example. Ingot also promises that exchanging cash for cryptocurrency within the project will be cheaper. On the other hand, who does not promise this. INGOT risks to be under close scrutiny by the SEC - their IC token has clear security features. But at the same time, the whole scheme of converting crypto assets to stocks is built around the IC. Let's see if they manage to negotiate with the US regulator and not to break the timeline of the road map. The analysis of the project is in our report: https://goo.gl/CBvzB8
INGOT Coin is became familiar in the cryptocurrency world day by day Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 174 »
  Print  

Jump to: