Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:13:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for staking deal on seals with clubs poker room  (Read 618 times)
Bobbydiggital (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 04:42:30 AM

Hi there, im new into bitcoins and i was looking at a good way to start and i touht of what i could offer, ive been playing poker part time for last couple years,  ive played  MTTs only on pokerstars and fulltilt, ive been looking at seal of clubs poker room and this looks insanely soft so i think theres a decent amount of money to be made there. What i would like to get is any type of deal to start me up a build a reputation but i wont grind for 1$ you know your offers need to be decent. I would like a 50/50  with MU cut like most staking deals or 80/20 in backer favour  without MU.

Heres my graphs for MTTs only and remember theses are not 2011 graphs (wich would be completely outdated as the game changed alot since)

http://i43.tinypic.com/dxhant.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/2ag2crq.jpg

feel free to reply here or PM  with your offer if interested thx! Grin

EDIT: i said seal with clubs poker room but if you know any better BTC room LMK!
Bobbydiggital (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 09:38:04 PM

Still no offers? im not sure why, i saw some people with under 1k  hands sample being backed, is there something i need to fix or i am missing something here? Undecided  Huh
BitcoinBarrel
Legendary

Activity: 1961
Merit: 1020

Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 11:12:40 PM

You can get backed on SealsDeals.info if you have some Trust and good track record. Not too many people are going to stake a new player without any history. I'd recommend winning in the 99 Player SNG Freeroll a few times and building your bankroll from there. There's a few 1 chip tournaments and minimum buy in at the ring games is 2 chips or .002 btc.

If you're a good player then you'll have no problem getting a roll together without having to pay back loans or stakers. Good luck!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██████████████▄
   ▄█████████████████▌
  ▐███████████████████▌
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
 ██████████████████████▀
 ▀████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████
    ▀▀████████████▀▀

Bobbydiggital (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 11:16:40 PM

oh ok great ill try that! I have alot of references in the poker world not in the BTC world yet . Smiley
clicksmoney

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 09:06:33 AM

A video of your play would be very helpful Cheesy

Bobbydiggital (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 10:20:59 AM

A video of your play would be very helpful Cheesy