Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:05:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Islamic Bank of Bitcoin - LOANS  (Read 24362 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
newbminer

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 12:54:57 AM

Need loan of 0.3 btc - have tons of domains as collateral.
Address:
1LfHxnHVVGMcsoKRMpbRiDaKx7htrdXwY2

Domains (all registered at namecheap.com):
belmao (.pw)
upon (.pw)
cheatbro (.com)
hostkvm (.net)
iosjailbreak (.pw)
decoderz (.net)
monitordot (.com)
rsec (.io - $60 value for .io alone)
secretforums (.net)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
U1TRA_L0RD

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

CAUTION: Angry Man with Attitude.

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 12:31:06 PM

Hi, I am need of a BTC0.02 loan, I know its small, But I am planning to purchase DOGE coins, and will pay back in interest of  your BTC and 200 DOGE coins. Thanks!
ezdocs

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 05:42:43 PM

Hey there,

Looking for a small loan to buy some mining equipment. I'm going to mine LTC instead of BTC while the difficulty is still fairly low.

This is the rig I plan on purchasing: http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/sys/4272163782.html

I've already spoke to the guy that's selling it and we both agreed on a price of $1,075 or 1.3 BTC

I've seen the PC in person and I'll be able to generate between 30 or more LTC every few weeks.

Currently, I have .329 BTC in my BlockChain.

I've been trying to purchase BTC on Coinbase for weeks and they keep canceling my orders.

I can provide a copy of my Florida drivers license if necessary. I'm assuming you aren't in the Miami.. So it'd be kinda hard to provide you something physical as collateral. I have a ton of gold coins that I can sell at anytime to repay this loan. I used to be a coin collector and recently moved over to BTC and LTC.

My BTC address is: 1A6vQrdbQcb4SUqsH493AyFmjGFpW6MGfY

I can be reached via email 24/7 at: Tcollins305@mail.com

If anyone can help or would like to go half on this project... please let me know ASAP!

Thanks Smiley
ezdocs

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 09:45:07 PM

I've already spoke to the guy that's selling it and we both agreed on a price of $1,075 or 1.3 BTC

I've seen the PC in person and I'll be able to generate between 30 or more LTC every few weeks.

I mine litecoin (for fun) and I find this hard to believe!  What are your specs?  I have 880khash and I get 5 bitcoins every few weeks.

There is obviously a link in the original post... If you click it... You'll be able to answer your own question. If the system isn't worth it.. then say so before I invest cash into it.

I have 8 USB miners that I plan on plugging into the PC to give it a hash boost.
Ibrahim@IBB (OP)

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 07:45:46 AM

I'd appreciate a BTC0.04 loan to be paid in 2 weeks. My address is 14sd2X8MUmRy8RMcszka1V74b6hGUfqjnw. As you can check here, I mine much more than that in 2 weeks: http://middlecoin2.s3-website-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/reports/14sd2X8MUmRy8RMcszka1V74b6hGUfqjnw.html

Thanks in advance.

.04 BTC sent to     14sd2X8MUmRy8RMcszka1V74b6hGUfqjnw

to repay to 19a4Kubu9iV6392uEma2JwWb53ji2t2AQc in 2 weeks.

flipstyle

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 08:04:37 AM

Greetings,

Seeking a 0.3btc loan to be paid within 2 weeks in full.

Or can pay back immediately if you accept other-than-btc payment methods?  Want to make additional investments in some coins while the btc price is still reasonable, and my coinbase account is limited in purchase amounts within the 30 day sign up period.

I know this is pretty much a shot in the dark, but hopefully you might be able to help!

(by the way, this is an incredibly generous service on your part)

btc address: 1pxyH3rfNYHnsMPde4wGLEkGbLBgLXjvd

Again, expecting nothing to materialize of this, but if you are able to offer...I'd be greatly appreciative.  Could send my remaining COYE balance (~1.5m coye coins) as collateral, if need be.

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 08:35:38 AM

Hey there,

Looking for a small loan to buy some mining equipment. I'm going to mine LTC instead of BTC while the difficulty is still fairly low.

This is the rig I plan on purchasing: http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/sys/4272163782.html

I've been trying to purchase BTC on Coinbase for weeks and they keep canceling my orders.

I can provide a copy of my Florida drivers license if necessary. I'm assuming you aren't in the Miami.. So it'd be kinda hard to provide you something physical as collateral. I have a ton of gold coins that I can sell at anytime to repay this loan. I used to be a coin collector and recently moved over to BTC and LTC.

If anyone can help or would like to go half on this project... please let me know ASAP!

Thanks Smiley
For your own sake, don't buy this machine. It's only doing 800kh/s which means a break even in 250+ days. For that price, you should be getting a machine that easily does 1.2-1.4Mh/s.

EDIT: This machine will pull in 30 LTC every 6 months, not every few weeks.
Timetwister
Legendary

Activity: 1199
Merit: 1047

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 09:53:25 AM

I'd appreciate a BTC0.04 loan to be paid in 2 weeks. My address is 14sd2X8MUmRy8RMcszka1V74b6hGUfqjnw. As you can check here, I mine much more than that in 2 weeks: http://middlecoin2.s3-website-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/reports/14sd2X8MUmRy8RMcszka1V74b6hGUfqjnw.html

Thanks in advance.

.04 BTC sent to     14sd2X8MUmRy8RMcszka1V74b6hGUfqjnw

to repay to 19a4Kubu9iV6392uEma2JwWb53ji2t2AQc in 2 weeks.

Thank you Smiley
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 08:25:34 PM

Hello there!, i used to be a frequent customer of the IBB and im hoping to get a loan again.
i'd like to request .03btc to be repaid in less than a week, i generate .01btc/24hrs, my bitcoinOTC reputation is in my signature.
im mentioned in the List of Honest Traders thread quite a few times (sometimes it's misspelled).

My address is 14DbKTEWoRFoysDuhSkRjLu8LF4HuJvsvU, please do send soon!

.03 BTC sent to     14DbKTEWoRFoysDuhSkRjLu8LF4HuJvsvU

To repay in 7 days to 19a4Kubu9iV6392uEma2JwWb53ji2t2AQc

Thankyou very much Ibrahim.
Ack!, Im very sorry for being late! aswell as being unable to give a gratuity, I forgot to account for the difficulty adjustment which changed my earnings from 0.01btc/24hrs down to 0.005btc/24hrs

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
Cryptogirl82

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 02:55:02 PM

Hi Ibrahim,
I desperatly need a loan for 0.1 Bitcoin. As a collateral I can send you 1000000 Colossuscoins. Payback in about 2 months. Can you help?
My Cryptsy adress: 1PMbnbgSZ5akazXFHQSdmxB4vKe8zHvwki

Thank you!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 04:31:15 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2014, 04:46:02 AM by Viceroy

I am requesting a loan of 1000 btc to build a state legal recreational marijuana production facility.

Unanswered.

Are you going to keep posting that until the explicitly say denied?   Wink

That was my intent,  yes.

Thank you Ibrahim for taking the time to answer the greater question of whether it is right or wrong to make the loan.  Thank you for considering the loan and thank you for taking the time to understand that cannabis is not alcohol nor is it at all similar in that alcohol has been shown to be related to great evil in our world.

I do question this:
"but people are seen to become idle or less productive because of consumption."

this may be true but many might become inspired by cannabis it has also been said that cannabis feeds the mind.  musicians and artists play and see better when consuming, it is said.  Further it has been proposed that cannabis has great health benefits and so it's good may be greater than perhaps some laziness.  even the laziness might have medical benefit to some who may have a hard time finding sleep.

Thank you for taking the time to share with us.  Perhaps one day you may have the ability to offer such a large loan.  May profits come to those who help others, as you do, sir.

Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 04:54:52 AM

P.S.  Can you lend me one ☯rgcoin for personal use?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=415705.0
gysca

Activity: 392

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 10:04:36 AM

Hello, i want to apply for a loan 0.05 BTC,  which i will use to rent hasing power to mine coin and rebuild my business.

i will pay back in 7 days

here is my BTC address :

1En14HX9TEMAVmEJKSdLpDkUsnFmihE4QA

as consideration :

this is my primary bussines in this forum :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=412054.msg4495487#msg4495487

later, the money from leasing the rig I use to rent another bigger hashing power to mine a new potential coin and sell it to a buyer that want speculate with the coin. But unfortunately, a guy scamed me,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=415336.msg4524639#msg4524639

thank you.

artw1982

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 10:45:05 PM

I'd like to request a 2 BTC Loan.

Me and a group of friends and colleagues have gotten together to create 2 types of physical Bitcoin cards. One being a MasterCard and one being just a SmartCard wallet for up to 10 crypto currencies. Can read some about it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=418912.0

We've been approved for the Netspend partner program to issue our MasterCards under them. The problem with that is, it took our entire $5,000 budget to secure this partnership with Netspend. We need close to approx $1500 to secure our deal with ASC for a large bulk order of their ACR38U PocketMate that will be provided with our card.

We are serious and expect serious replies only. We are based in the USA (Missouri) and can talk over the phone if needed.
We mine BTC and are estimating our next 5 BTC payout around the end of Feb or very early March. Our deal with ASC is good for 2 weeks starting this past Monday, the 13th.

If we can't find the funding to secure the card readers so cheap we'll have to raise prices of the cards. We're trying to keep cost down to a minimum.

We can offer the loaner full repayment + your interest rate along with 50 cards.

I know some ask for collateral, I just can't think of what I have that you'd want. The title to my mini van? Don't laugh, we have 4 kids. :-)
I also have an MSDN account with access to all the new M$ software. Can hook someone up with Windows 8, 8.1 Server, anything M$ has really. All legit. Can do TeamViewer session to log into my MSDN account and get the keys/iso.

I also have a Windows Azure account with virtually unlimited usage. I could scale up servers, sql, windows, linux, cloud storage containers, VPNs, etc.

My loan request page can found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=419254.0

Ibrahim@IBB (OP)

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:07:45 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2014, 06:54:06 PM by Ibrahim@IBB

UPDATE

All requests are read and considered. Repeating requests without offering additional information will reduce your chances of getting a loan. If you are a new member you can count on not getting a loan unless you have a really convincing story of what you are doing and some convincing links that prove it.

All requests are read and considered and I apologize if I don't take the time to write kind refusals to every request. No reply should be understood as denial of the request.

That being said, if you make a request and receive a new reply, feel free to explain in more detail exactly what it is you are doing, and how you intend to pay the loan back. The more information you provide, the more likely you are to receive a loan.

mistress_magpie

Activity: 126

Retired from the mistressing business

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 12:13:52 AM

Thank you for the concise scholarly analysis on the permittedness of cannabis Smiley

1MEuWAgzeArG9sittnqhuTHkMtgvirZvuS
sharedminers

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 05:19:10 PM

ahlan wa sahlan akhi Ibrahim!
I need a loan of 2btc for 30 days (buying more mining equipment), I have 1.5M Dogecoins collateral.
Is it ok with you?
Thanks,

coopa007

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 05:08:53 AM

Hi there,
Im looking at buying hardware for mining BTC
would it be possible to have a loan of 5 BTC?
If so, i would be able to pay back in 2 weeks
my BTC wallet address is 1F4Yt7rnf3PQA12yP7Qwy2UtihQrUt9ZuC
ezdocs

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 02:37:44 PM

Hey there,

Thanks Smiley

Thanks for everyone's input. I've already purchased this system (even though a lot of people told me not to). So far, it's so good. I still need to do a few personal tweaks to it.

If possible, I'd like a 4 day loan for $400 (Bitcoin or Litecoin). I want to max out my USB miners with these 49 port hubs that I found on Amazon.

The link is here: http://www.amazon.com/Block-Erupter-Port-USB-Hub/dp/B00GCQQE42/ref=sr_1_22?ie=UTF8&qid=1390314410&sr=8-22&keywords=bitcoin+mining

I only need two of these. I found a deal on 95 small ASIC miners and I'd like to max out the hub. The PC's I purchased have 10 USB ports... but I need more.

The ASIC miners are 336MH/s each.

If all goes right (and assuming all 95 USB ASIC miners work properly)... That's roughly 31,920 MH/s and I should be able to mine $50 a week in BTC and about $1,000 in LTC every week.

Please get back to me ASAP. I've already exhausted my funds when I bought two PC's with similar specs to get things going.

I'm asking for a small loan that I will gladly repay in a few days in either LTC or BTC.

If necessary, send me your email address and I'll send over a copy of my drivers license for verification.

Thanks.
clubminer

Activity: 392

Let's get rich together

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 05:49:09 PM

UPDATE

All requests are read and consider. Repeating requests without offering additional information will reduce your chances of getting a loan. If you are a new member you can count on not getting a loan unless you have a really convincing story of what you are doing and some convincing links that prove it.

All requests are read and consider and I apologize if I don't take the time to write kind refusals to every request. No reply should be understood as denial of the request.

That being said, if you make a request and receive new reply, feel free to explain in more detail exactly what it is you are doing, and how you intend to pay the loan back. The more information you provide, the more likely you are to receive a loan.

wants to borrow 100 BTC, to play gambling.
collateral my home and land certificate. is there someone that would lend to me?  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: