Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:17:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin investment?  (Read 419 times)
trexxit (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 04:54:09 AM

Several months ago i should have invested 100$ towards bitcoins, I'd be sitting on 1k right now, anyways, will bitcoin keep going up? Should I spend 50$ on bitcoins and hope the prices go up over time?I know 50 bucks wont be much , but I'm also experimenting with small alt coins to LTC/BTC conversion and profits are showing for slow machines/equipment.Using a combo of feather coins,infinite coins, and quark coins. with averages of 1kh/s in a 24 hour period made about a dollar. Not much, but if you watch like I did , I doubled the worth of what my IFC would have been if I hadn't converted to LTC(which will then be converted into BTC.Lets get rid of the squirrel  and get back to the point, would it be wise  to invest 50$ in buying actual bitcoins(or fractions of BTCs in my case) and storing them so they gain value over time, or are they inevitably doomed?Thanks for the advice
                                                  Best regards
                                                                    - Trexxit
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: