Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:17:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem of Withdrawal from BTCE  (Read 715 times)
BTCDruid (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 04:57:41 AM

Hi All

BTC-E obviously having some problem. Do not deposit any money, fiat or crypto into this place. BTC-E is absolutely not safe.

For those who has similar problem of withdrawing. Writing to their support is no use. I suggest the following action.

1. Write to the company owns BTC-E. Mayzus Investment. Their website is https://www.mayzus.com/

2. They are using a Deutsche Bank account. I am writing to DB to ask them to pay extra attention to their account. On BTCE web, this is their wire-in information.

Beneficiary:                                 Mayzus Financial Services Ltd
Beneficiary Address:                 869 High Road, London, N12 8QA, UK
Beneficiary Account:                 4030200327
Beneficiary Czech Bank Code:         7910
Beneficiary IBAN:                         CZ6979100000004030200327
Beneficiary Bank:                         Deutsche Bank AG
Beneficiary Bank Address:        Jungmannova 34, 110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic
Beneficiary Bank SWIFT:        DEUTCZPX
Details of Payment:                FFC ACC.9311.23440 ACC ID S167164E
Fee:                                        1% (min fee 20$)
Min sum allowed:                         2000$

3. Write to Bitcoin price websites, asking them to stop disseminating of BTC-E price feed. e.g. Bitcoin chart, bitcoin wisdom, etc

Bitcoin is an unregulated form of fund transaction. We have been enjoying high degree of freedom but if someone try to exploit and destroy the the freedom. We must stand up to sanction such people.
kashacharya

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 02:12:36 PM

Hi Did you manage to make any withdrawal as yet?

I am also having problems, I tried to withdraw my coins since over 4 days ago and when I go to try it just says on hold for 500+ Hours that is almost over 20 days!

There website says "Instant deposit/withdrawal all coin" this is not the case at all.

Support just closes tickets and answers with no real information.

Another friend of mine who joined after me also tried to withdraw coin, he managed to get confirmation email from BTCe to withdraw, that was over 24 hours ago and coin still not showing in his wallet but removed form his BTCe account!!!

It seems BTCe ignores helping its users, I think we should make a list of all people that are having problems and make one group that can then contact various people such as Deutche Bank etc - they will have to listen when many people as a group take action.

Since Crypto trading is trending in the news these days - we can contact the news agencies also to warn about such sites as BTCe to new users.

BTCe is good and if they only would help with better support and answers they could be real winners in attracting new customers, but for now I would recommend you look elsewhere.

feebs

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 02:25:32 PM

convert to LTC and withdraw by LTC (since the market is going down, you will incur losses using this method)

that worked for me

the moment i saw the article about btc-e in coindesk.com

i run away as fast as i could...
alex_123_fra

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 02:38:55 PM

What other options are there instead of BTC-E?

I have only just started mining and have only like 5 LTCs but I haven't even tried to withdraw them from there?

I was planning to exchange them for bitcoins and then transfer to Mt.Gox.
feebs

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 03:23:29 PM

i'm taking a risk on bitfinex.com - so far they haven't answered my emails

coinbase - not answered my support emails and no ltc

cryptsy.com is very slow and not working at times, but they try to answer emails and the answers i get are like written by 14 year olds

good thing about cryptsy is that they have a registered htmls address, it states:

The identity of Project Investors Inc at Boynton Beach, Florida US has been verified by COMODO Extended Validation Secure Server CA.

mtgox and btc-e accepts funds by scammer okpay - avoid

note: i have been meticulous on this things after losing $2000 from the scammer okpay to fund my btc-e account

this industry is in its infancy and the scammers are having a field day

the authorities will only act if there are millions of dollars of fraud involve, when there are thousands of fraud complaints
jonanon

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 03:26:59 PM

I managed to withdraw BTC two days ago however it was only a small amount. Won't be going back to BTC-e which is a real shame as if they did as they should it would be a fantastic platform.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: