n - 1 (20%)
n - 0 (0%)
n - 0 (0%)
n - 2 (40%)
n - 2 (40%)
Total Voters: 5

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Today $150 loss from storm coin in binance , now what i will do? please help  (Read 909 times)
pasha888

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:11:13 PM

you need to make a portfolio, then there is no need to cry about losing 10-15%
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:31:24 PM

Today Bitcoin price dipped which affect the altcoins. If you believe in the coin, you can hold on to it until market recover. Trading is an activity with high risk. I suggest you to reconsider to continue trading if you cannot take the risk.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:53:09 PM

Today Bitcoin price dipped which affect the altcoins. If you believe in the coin, you can hold on to it until market recover. Trading is an activity with high risk. I suggest you to reconsider to continue trading if you cannot take the risk.
Its indeed high risk but somehow the level of it would really vary into your knowledge and skills towards the market.If you do have already the experience then most likely you wont really be affected into these kind of loss which you will treat this as a normal thing instead.As being said above if you cannot take the risk on the very first place then trading thing wont really be for you.
Bianxee

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:07:53 PM

i am beginner trader in binance. many  time i make profite from binance. i trade basicly iost, storm, ncash and some other small rate coin. but 2 days ago i buy storm coin 0.00000707 this rate. and now storm price 0.00000602. per coin 100 shatoshi loss. now i am so afraid. now i see many coin going dump. now what i will do? now i will do sell my storm or i will do hold storm. i request all senior trader  please help my subject.

Thanks
I guess now that you sold your tokens because you're so affected and your a newbie without any information on what are you doing that you may thinl yiou will lose all that money you have. You should learn and educate yourself on the subject of your own business or investment which is trading. Don't get rush or believe on someone who says buys this coin without bearing with you what you are going to buy and how this or that coin will make you earn or lose.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
christofyler

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:30:26 PM

All you have to know is that market rise and fall I know looking at your money dropping gradually you will feel like let me quickly sell in other not to loss all. But I will tell if it a coin that you make research on read their whitepaper see their road map and it also promising and also look at the number of buyer and the volume of the coin, if it high, it better you should still hold on on such coin. 
Arshe26

Activity: 273
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:18:50 AM

i am beginner trader in binance. many  time i make profite from binance. i trade basicly iost, storm, ncash and some other small rate coin. but 2 days ago i buy storm coin 0.00000707 this rate. and now storm price 0.00000602. per coin 100 shatoshi loss. now i am so afraid. now i see many coin going dump. now what i will do? now i will do sell my storm or i will do hold storm. i request all senior trader  please help my subject.

Thanks

I'm a storm holder too,I bought at 650 and price went down. As long as you didnt sell it yet,you cant call it a loss. I suggest,if you have extra btc to buy more at this rate 485,and make calculations to retrieve the price  of the first batch you have bought. So at this rate if you'll gonna cut loss, you'll just gonna waste your money. Better hold till market is stable.
shipon01683 (OP)

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:01:25 AM

Thanks

I'm a storm holder too,I bought at 650 and price went down. As long as you didnt sell it yet,you cant call it a loss. I suggest,if you have extra btc to buy more at this rate 485,and make calculations to retrieve the price  of the first batch you have bought. So at this rate if you'll gonna cut loss, you'll just gonna waste your money. Better hold till market is stable.

ok i am holding
shipon01683 (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:02:40 AM

Its indeed high risk but somehow the level of it would really vary into your knowledge and skills towards the market.If you do have already the experience then most likely you wont really be affected into these kind of loss which you will treat this as a normal thing instead.As being said above if you cannot take the risk on the very first place then trading thing wont really be for you.

from now first i will do technical analysis after i will invest.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:53:09 AM

In you begginer in crypto trading for the better only trade in pair USDT because this is will be more easy because rate of USDT does not have volatility, so we only make analysis in 1 digital asset, and we can avoid big loss when all crypto drop cause bad news by turn as soon as possible all crypto asset to USDT.
shipon01683 (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:55:36 PM

In you begginer in crypto trading for the better only trade in pair USDT because this is will be more easy because rate of USDT does not have volatility, so we only make analysis in 1 digital asset, and we can avoid big loss when all crypto drop cause bad news by turn as soon as possible all crypto asset to USDT.

Ok Thanks for your suggetion
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:41:45 PM

10% to 20% fluctuation in crypto trading is common during unstable markets. The worst thing you can do is to panic sell.

It is either you hold on to the coin till it rise or buy more of the coin at a lower price to lower the average buying price.
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:55:53 PM

Thanks
You must have been trading with some strategy why did you bought storm was it based on any TA or just some gut feeling? If it was merely a gut feeling then my dear friend you must have sold already while instead if the trade was based on some TA then you might be knowing the correct stop loss for your trade sell at that point. In both cases I think you might have already missed the stop loss so now the best thing being a noob trader you can do is hold. Its obviously not the end. Storm is a good coin and will surely recover back. However if you are a bit confident you might choose otherwise to make back your money in some other crypto too.
Manhenro

Activity: 229

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:26:31 PM

Thanks

You just have to exercise patience and hold on to your coins till the coin goes back to the top. You have not lost your $150 until you sell for less than you bought. It won't take storm a long time to  recover.

Best luck in your subsequent trades.
Granit0

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:58:35 PM

how many people went bankrupt on such things. Your initial success is called "beginner's luck". A new trader comes and he is usually very lucky in trading. After some time, the novice begins to think, that he knows, how to make money on the stock exchange, although often it is not. And the result is always the same - money lost.
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:32:17 PM

Thanks

This is what called as panic attack! What you suffering from is the situation which you must avoid now to stop your loss. I mean you might just think that you should sell all the storms that you have got but its wrong. You should not go that way and must hold your coins. I would suggest you to wait at least for weeks or so and thus you will see the storm rising too. I mean most of the coins are just getting little glitches and nothing else. 100 satoshi is not a big deal so you dont have to worry about it.

Man, here you are right  100%. When the newbie starts to panic, he can make even more mistakes. It is better to take a small pause and estimate the situation. 150 dollars is not even a loss, especially if he did not sell the cryptocurrency.
erep

Activity: 2324
Merit: 594

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:37:12 PM

When the coins get dumped, either you buy more when its fully down or you hold until it gets back up. These are the only ways my friend, if you sell when it got dumped then you will be in loss so be patient and hold. Most of the coins get pumped with bitcoin and will be trade able.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:12:50 PM

The best thing you should do is to hold them until it increases back again then you can sell them and buy another cheaper coin then repeat the cycle all over again.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:33:43 PM

10% to 20% fluctuation in crypto trading is common during unstable markets. The worst thing you can do is to panic sell.

It is either you hold on to the coin till it rise or buy more of the coin at a lower price to lower the average buying price.
This is completely true in other markets a fluctuation of 10% or even 20% could be a disaster, and the media will be covering that huge crash and people will be very nervous about their investments, but when you invest in the market of cryptocurrencies you need to leave that kind of panic behind you I know it is not easy but such movements are very common in this market it is not rare to see a drop of 10% and then the next day we see a rise of 10%, so people need to adapt to the way this market moves if they don't they will lose money.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:47:33 PM

Ouch, one hundred fifty dollars is a huge amount already but we should not feel devastated and upset about that since it will not help your situation and will make your situation even worst.
muddy waters

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:19:08 PM

Thanks
The current trend in overall negative and most coins are losing their value every day.
I would recommend refraining from daily trading with altcoins for the next couple of weeks, at least till the moment when BTC and ETH go back to $7,500 and $650, respectively.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: