n - 1 (20%)
n - 0 (0%)
n - 0 (0%)
n - 2 (40%)
n - 2 (40%)
Total Voters: 5

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Today $150 loss from storm coin in binance , now what i will do? please help  (Read 909 times)
other_slides

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:16:20 PM

Sell this coin and never again open an order without a clear trading strategy, which you will adhere to. Learn to first trade on small amounts and as soon as you begin to make a profit on an ongoing basis, then increase the balance.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:25:46 PM

if you still hold storm coin until now it's mean you make a right decision to hold it because this week the market begin to increase again, you not totally loss your money when the price down but you just need the time to see the price increase again. become as a trader it's mean you should have patient.
SplendidHunter

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:06:03 AM

Don't be so irritated by that because it is a normal thing between all of us traders, I had some situations when I last even more, even 10 times more than this so it is like the process you cannot avoid that
BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:51:10 PM

That’s sad to be heard and heart breaking that you loss 150 US dollars from storm coin from binance 
but just let this as a lesson that you must learn to be able a better investor in this business.
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:14:42 PM

no need to panic like that, because Cryptocurrency is true its up and down its price every time, just we do not know when Altcoins will go down or up.

I hope HodL alone Storm Coin for some time, see its roadmap on the Storm Coin website, if the next month there is a good project from Storm Coin then it could be going up its price.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:36:56 PM

i am beginner trader in binance. many  time i make profite from binance. i trade basicly iost, storm, ncash and some other small rate coin. but 2 days ago i buy storm coin 0.00000707 this rate. and now storm price 0.00000602. per coin 100 shatoshi loss. now i am so afraid. now i see many coin going dump. now what i will do? now i will do sell my storm or i will do hold storm. i request all senior trader  please help my subject.

Thanks

My suggestion for you is to stop trading. As I see on your statement, you lack the most important thing in trading and that is controlling your emotions and bringing discipline to all of your trading. You also shouldn't also rant you losses here.
cdcjk

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:44:41 PM

i am beginner trader in binance. many  time i make profite from binance. i trade basicly iost, storm, ncash and some other small rate coin. but 2 days ago i buy storm coin 0.00000707 this rate. and now storm price 0.00000602. per coin 100 shatoshi loss. now i am so afraid. now i see many coin going dump. now what i will do? now i will do sell my storm or i will do hold storm. i request all senior trader  please help my subject.

Thanks
I think you would not pay so much attention to that because it is a common thing to lose while you are trading on this market. So you should better start to be more careful and continue to do what you have been doing before.
jmaresca

Activity: 294

LEGIT AIRDROPS - https://airdrop.buzz

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 04:06:35 PM

You should either hold it until it recovers or create a sell order for the amount you paid so you can quickly recover your investment when the coin returns to your buy price.

BINANCE CASH BACK PROGRAM - Earn back 12% of your trading fees w/ our cash back program. https://binancecashback.com - EBATES OF CRYPTO TRADING!
concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:23:48 PM

well, I think you should read something about this coin in order to find out a suitable way to do with it. There are many news on the internet which can help you in this situation. If the coin is bad, I believe that there is nothing we can do but to sell it immediately. If news proves that it is a sleeping giant, why not risk our money for a better profit in the future Cheesy
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:37:42 AM

Before you start to do trading activity make sure you make risk management,  how many % you set for loss and how much for take profit . On every trade always will be 2 scenario,  that is wrong prediction and right prediction,  So very important to use stop loss whenever make open potition so if you prediction wrong you will loss as stop loss level.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:47:23 AM

Before you start to do trading activity make sure you make risk management,  how many % you set for loss and how much for take profit . On every trade always will be 2 scenario,  that is wrong prediction and right prediction,  So very important to use stop loss whenever make open potition so if you prediction wrong you will loss as stop loss level.

Well he's already lost 150 so that probably would be applicable to his next trades. Now, recollect yourself after than loss and don't take it too hard. People are losing a lot more than you so you're not alone. Take it and learn from it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:58:26 AM

Thanks
I think you lost money if you buy and sell at the wrong price and patience is the keys in the market.  A 100 satoshi lose is not a mush concerned to me if you are ready to hold for some time.  I will said in this market it is very difficult for us to have our ways always!
Dhanems

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:17:12 PM

You will do,try and try until you success!failure will teach you how to become successful trader.so if you failed or loser don't be scared it's normal..nobody come successful  immediately..
ghost14k

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:36:15 PM

First and foremost don't trade in fear in this game. Have it at the back of your mind that loss is inevitable, so all you need to do is trying not to acquire loss rather than aiming for profit. Now your trade have already gone bad, there are several things you can do. Either you cut your loss and restrategise or you need to wait it out. But in this current bear waiting it will be bad because the market is really dipping anyhow these days. Since you are trading with Binance, learn to use stop loss and that way you will always minimize your loss.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:40:45 PM

Thanks
I think that at this time you should not invest and trade altcoin, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and hard to kick, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and falling sharply in the past days and drag The price of altcoin is going down dramatically. The market is in a downtrend stage, so I believe that at this point you should only invest in bitcoin trading.

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:19:23 PM

You have to prepare your self on this kind of market behavior. Sometimes your investment will be cut down to 50% but there are times your investment can double up to 100% but in times when your investment is slashed down to almost half, try to sell a portion of your invested funds in another coin with potential or better yet, keep holding till the price recovers.
cryptoking1981

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:41:21 AM

No offence to many on here, but I think a lot of the guys on here don't know what the F*** they are talking about or are just full of C***

This post shows exactly why you should not take advice of some internet mugs.  

The correct answer woud have been to have a stop at maximum of between 3/10% of the position value.

Look at the price now!! its a seventh of what it was then, its absolutley tanked.

dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:32:35 AM

When you start trading, you feel scared and confused when your money evaporates. But market fluctuations are normal when it go up or go down. You need to keep calm, losing control will make you lost money.
The Seller

Activity: 397
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:42:30 AM

Thanks
Actually it is the usual price reduction because this is only a matter of time. Up and down prices always occur every day and the decision you must take will be in your own hands because it will determine your money.

RoccoSiffredi

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:14:34 AM

Thanks

Trading is a two side game, you cannot Always win, you have to learn to take also losses. The main rule here is "the trend is your friend" so if the overall market has been tanking for months, it probably will go on tanking.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: