Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:46:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for info on bank accounts in Venezuela  (Read 1654 times)
frisco2 (OP)

Activity: 312
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 05:24:45 AM

Looking for someone with a know-how on how to open a bank account in Venezuela as a foreigner, with ATM card that works internationally.

Crosspass -- a simple way to send passwords, encryption keys, bitcoin addresses, etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pt0x

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 02:03:24 PM

Looking for someone with a know-how on how to open a bank account in Venezuela as a foreigner, with ATM card that works internationally.

PM me!

BTC: 17sz6AoYVpwXjaStmnVCsGTufUhvrAMhTw
btcven

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

Bitcoin Venezuela

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2013, 05:04:37 PM

ATM card that works internationally with VEF?

Admin: rdymac (PGP) | contacto@bitcoinvenezuela.com | @cafebitcoin | Electrum, lightweight bitcoin client
If I've been helpful tip me a coffee! Cheesy1rdymachKZpA9pTYHYHMYZjfjnoBW6B3k Bitrated user: rdymac.
Pt0x

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 10:37:51 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 05:45:26 PM by franckuestein

Right now only on banks that belong to the Venezuelan government.

Check this: http://www.bancodevenezuela.com/ - editado por la moderación sin referido - véase más. (no nos hacemos responsables de su utilización)

And this: http://economia.noticias24.com/noticia/108900/conozca-los-pasos-para-importar-un-vehiculo-apertura-de-cuenta-en-dolares-y-solicitud-al-mincomercio/

BTC: 17sz6AoYVpwXjaStmnVCsGTufUhvrAMhTw
btcven

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

Bitcoin Venezuela

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 01:33:23 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 05:45:37 PM by franckuestein

Right now only on banks that belong to the Venezuelan government.

Check this: http://www.bancodevenezuela.com/ - editado por la moderación sin referido - véase más. (no nos hacemos responsables de su utilización)

And this: http://economia.noticias24.com/noticia/108900/conozca-los-pasos-para-importar-un-vehiculo-apertura-de-cuenta-en-dolares-y-solicitud-al-mincomercio/

Pss sólo entrar en el primer link me ha dado arcadas. Vaya asco de banner

Admin: rdymac (PGP) | contacto@bitcoinvenezuela.com | @cafebitcoin | Electrum, lightweight bitcoin client
If I've been helpful tip me a coffee! Cheesy1rdymachKZpA9pTYHYHMYZjfjnoBW6B3k Bitrated user: rdymac.
AbraxasCcs
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1032

Beyond the flavor!

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 06:32:19 AM

Vaya asco de gobierno.  Sad

Mine Chococoin, eat real chocolate!
Bitrated user: Abraxas.
Belgium2018WorldCup

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:43:34 PM

PM me!

Hi @Pt0x,

My apologies for the unsolicited message. I just created this account as I wanted to ask you a question. I was surfing the web and came across this forum post.

I wanted to PM you, but your user settings do not allow you to receive messages from newly created accounts.

I am a foreigner and frequently travel to Venezuela, my last visit being in June 2018. I have many good friends there, and the general ambiance and atmosphere I enjoy. I've always had to borrow friends' debit card, which often limits my autonomy. I was wondering if you had a know-how on how a foreigner could open a bank account in Venezuela?

Thanks!
th3nolo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 669

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:57:39 PM

PM me!

Hi @Pt0x,

My apologies for the unsolicited message. I just created this account as I wanted to ask you a question. I was surfing the web and came across this forum post.

I wanted to PM you, but your user settings do not allow you to receive messages from newly created accounts.

I am a foreigner and frequently travel to Venezuela, my last visit being in June 2018. I have many good friends there, and the general ambiance and atmosphere I enjoy. I've always had to borrow friends' debit card, which often limits my autonomy. I was wondering if you had a know-how on how a foreigner could open a bank account in Venezuela?

Thanks!

Hello, I understand your point maybe I can help you with your request.. if you are interested, contact me.

▄██▄
   ▄██▄      ▀█▀▀     ▄██▄
   ▀██▀▄  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▐███▀
       ███████████████
      ████████▀▄▄▄▀████
 ▄▄  ▐███▀▄▀██▄▀▀▀▄█████  ▄▄
████▀█████▄███▀▀█████ ██▀████
 ▀▀  ▐███▄███ ██ ████ █▌  ▀▀
      ▀████▄██▄▄███▀▄█▀
    ▄▄ █▀██████▀▄▄▄█▀█ ▄▄
   ████▀   ▀▀▀█▀▀▀   ▐████
    ▀▀       ▄██▄      ▀▀
             ▀██▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩             ▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █▄
 █           ▀▀▀  █
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄
█ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀█ █
█ █ █       █    █ ▄
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    █ █
█ █ ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄ █ █
█ █ █   █  ██  █ █ █
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ █ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩       ▄████▄  ▄████▄
      ████████████████
      ████████████████
       ██████████████
        ▀██████████▀
██        ▀██████▀        ██
██▌   ▄            ▄   ▐██
███  ███▄          ▄███  ███
▀███▄ ▀███▄      ▄███▀ ▄███▀
  ▀████████      ████████▀
     ▀████▀      ▀████▀
     ▄   ▄▄      ▄▄   ▄
     ▀█████      █████▀
franckuestein
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130

Truth will out!

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 05:46:39 PM

NOTE 1:
Hi, this is the Español (Spanish) section of the forum. Please try to keep the conversation in the language that most people in this section understand. Thanks!
Hola, esta es la sección Español (Spanish). Intentad por favor mantener una conversación en el idioma que entiende la mayor parte de la sección. Gracias!

NOTE 2:
Pt0x message edited without referral.
El mensaje de Pt0x se ha editado sin referido.

[ AVAILABLE SIGNATURE SPACE ]
Belgium2018WorldCup

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:36:11 PM

Mis disculpas, franckuestein Smiley Tambien hablo espanol Smiley

@the3nolo Intenté enviarte un PM, pero tienes la misma configuración, donde no aceptas un mensaje privado de cuentas más nuevas. Envíame un mensaje privado y responderé. Muchas gracias!
Belgium2018WorldCup

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:18:15 PM

hola @the3nolo,

Me di cuenta que tal vez no podías haberme enviado un PM.

----

Dicen aqui:

"In response to the annoying PM spam, you now have to opt into receiving PMs from newbies. The option is in your PM preferences. You also can't send PMs to newbies if you haven't opted in."

"En respuesta al fastidioso spam del "PM", ahora tienes que optar por recibir PM de los novatos/newbies. La opción está en tus preferencias de PM. Tampoco puedes enviar PM a los novatos/newbies si no has habilitado".

----

Estoy esperando pacientemente tu mensaje! Gracias! Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: