Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 01:12:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for 1.5 BTC, will pay back 2 BTC...  (Read 1681 times)
MoreBloodWine (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 05:38:01 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2013, 12:45:44 AM by MoreBloodWine

If this is a loan you can accomodate please PM me and we can discuss the details of why I am asking as well as more of a payback should the .5 BTC not be enough which given current pricing I feel is fair (yes I know pricin can be worth less upon payback), I can say this much publicly though.

It would be paid back sometime late April, possibly early May of 2014... I say this to scare off the lurkers even though this timeline is accurate. Anyway, as for reassurances... I have no collateral to speak of that would be worth using. What I am willing to do is all of the following, and anything else you might suggest that would make you feel comfortable loaning me 1.5 BTC.

1) Provide full name, address and home landline number
2) Copy of photo ID & SS card with everything but the first three digits blacked out.
3) Goto a lawyer of your choosing in Meadville Pa, 16335 with a statement of your writing declaring terms and have it signed in witness of said lawyer and notorized by said lawyer.

The last one should if anything get some of you considering this but I will quite literally put my ass on the line for the 1.5 BTC loan.

Ty for, if nothing else... taking the time to read this.

-------------------------------------------------

Edit: Full details disclosed... figured it's gonna ome ou one way or another and it might help me in some way get the loan. Invoice image removed to protect personal info. Image will / can be provided via PM to genuinely interested lenders, Ty.

I would ike to request a loan of 1.5 BTC to be paid back around April, possibly early May of 2014 if not sooner meaning sometime in late mid to late March.

The reason I am looking for the 1.5 BTC loan is to pre-order 4 more of the prospero X1's from Black Arrow. I already have 6 fully paid for giving a total of 600Ghs at the cost of $1,867. So as you can see, the ability / means to pay back is there with what I have already ordered and paid for in full, the other four units which would give me 400 more Ghs for a total of 1Ths and that only goes to shorten the payback time frame making it sooner rather than later as mentioned above in the first sentence.

Image removed to protect personal info, will provide invoice copy to genuinely interested lenders via PM.

With the four I would be buying with the loan, that will as I just said give me a total of 1Ths, now yes, I know difficulty will be signifigantly higher by this time when the equipment is received sometime in March 2014. However, 1TH of mining though is still more than enough to pay back a 1.5 BTC loan with a gratuity / interest of at least .5 for a total of 2 BTC inside of 30-40 days if not much sooner. This is also why I said it would be paid back by late April, early May 2014. To make sure enough time is had to generate the amount to be paid back plus accomodate any possible shipping delays. Realistically, if the equipment is received by Marh 14th which allows for a little over 2 weeks to deliver with BA's mentioned availability date of 2/24/14. I don't see any reason why the loan shouldnt be paid back by early April, again though to accomodate for any shipping delays and difficulty, this is as I said before why I mention late April, possibly early May.

Now I don't have anything in the way of collateral and I know from your perspective that taking a chance on someone can go either way but you can see I have already put out a signiigant amount of my own money and am just seeking a small investment to increase my power some.

Ty for your time and consideration.

To be decided...
Tansen

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 05:41:11 AM

Why don't you just ask for a 2k bank loan, probably easier than this, not assuming your particularly shady.
MoreBloodWine (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 05:47:32 AM

Why don't you just ask for a 2k bank loan, probably easier than this, not assuming your particularly shady.
I respect what you said and didn't take it wrong, I have considered that and not to make matters worse which it might for some considering but my credits not so hot right now.

Edit: I can prove though via PM that the loan will be easily rapaid on time.

To be decided...
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 06:20:28 AM

I can supply this loan right now for 65 LTC collateral. PM me for the deposit address.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
MoreBloodWine (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 06:23:37 AM

I can supply this loan right now for 65 LTC collateral. PM me for the deposit address.
I honestly wish I had that but I don't, outside of 0.045 BTC right now I have I think 0.09 NMC saved up in my BitMinter account.

Thx for the thought though.

To be decided...
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 3087

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 03:36:51 PM

but I will quite literally put my ass on the line for the 1.5 BTC loan.

Care to explain what this means?  If you don't have collateral, the chances of you repaying are slim, no matter what saying you use.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
MoreBloodWine (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 03:59:08 PM

Care to explain what this means?  If you don't have collateral, the chances of you repaying are slim, no matter what saying you use.
By making it all legal like with a contract signed by me witnessed by a lawyer of the loaners choosing in Meadville pa drafted / written  by the loaner.

Also, I know a lot of people say this and don't mean shit but I always pay my debts... and like I said, I can prove via pm that it will be easily repaid.

Also my chances of repaying aren't slim they're pretty damn good but if that's what u or others wish to believe bec of rude people that burned you then more power to ya. I'm not here to force a loan, just try and get one.

To be decided...
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 04:37:40 PM

Also, I know a lot of people say this and don't mean shit but I always pay my debts... and like I said, I can prove via pm that it will be easily repaid.

How can you prove you will repay?  Or is that just another saying, like "literally" putting your ass on the line?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
MoreBloodWine (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 04:50:26 PM

How can you prove you will repay?  Or is that just another saying, like "literally" putting your ass on the line?
With all due respect, if you wana be a smart ass because of people whove fucked you over then just leave me and my thread alone because you obviously have no genuine concern about wantin to help me.

What matters is I said I can prove it which I can and will via PM to a genuinely interested loaner. As for putting my ass on the line, I've already explained that but you don't seem to value our legal system very high.

To be decided...
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 05:08:23 PM

With all due respect, if you wana be a smart ass because of people whove fucked you over then just leave me and my thread alone because you obviously have no genuine concern about wantin to help me.

What matters is I said I can prove it which I can and will via PM to a genuinely interested loaner. As for putting my ass on the line, I've already explained that but you don't seem to value our legal system very high.

I'm asking the same questions everyone else is thinking, so someone needs to ask.  How can you prove you will repay?  A legal document is useless unless the person is willing to go through the time and hassle of suing you.  So if you want to make it more likely to get a loan, answer the simple question of proof of repayment.

MoreBloodWine (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 05:13:39 PM

I'm asking the same questions everyone else is thinking, so someone needs to ask.  How can you prove you will repay?  A legal document is useless unless the person is willing to go through the time and hassle of suing you.  So if you want to make it more likely to get a loan, answer the simple question of proof of repayment.
As I said in my post, said proof will be provided to a genuinely interested person via PM. It's no something that needs to be hidden from public view, I just choose not to make too much of my life public... that and said proof might be judged by some but either way I will discuss it via PM to those genuinely interesed in trying to help and would ask that they not come back to this post and do something like...

HAHA, this is what his proof is... hahaha.

To be decided...
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 05:58:47 PM

As I said in my post, said proof will be provided to a genuinely interested person via PM. It's no something that needs to be hidden from public view, I just choose not to make too much of my life public... that and said proof might be judged by some but either way I will discuss it via PM to those genuinely interesed in trying to help and would ask that they not come back to this post and do something like...

Well, you sent the info via PM, and while I won't reveal the details, it is not proof you will repay. 

You'll probably need to provide $2,400 of collateral (2btc worth) before people will loan you anything.

MoreBloodWine (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 06:02:16 PM

Well, you sent the info via PM, and while I won't reveal the details, it is not proof you will repay.  

You'll probably need to provide $2,400 of collateral (2btc worth) before people will loan you anything.
It might not be proof I will repay because all I have is my word which yes I know it doesn't mean much for past burns by other people and the fact you / anyone doesn't really know me. I do feel though that its enough proof that the loan would be easily repaid should I be an honest person which I am and yes I know everyone says that lol.

Like I said before though, if I had collatreal I'd gladly use it.

It's also why I'm willing to do all the legal stuff, but as you said, it would mean someone actually coming after me whih they probably wouldnt to any serious sextent should the loan not be repaid which it would.

I am willing to do more than your average person to get the loan which should convey some level of sincerity (sp?).

To be decided...
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 09:33:48 PM

Care to explain what this means?  If you don't have collateral, the chances of you repaying are slim, no matter what saying you use.

Didn't you read it?  He'll put some sort of prostitution up, to pay off the debt Grin
@ OP, Inrder for us to get you to go to a lawyer, it'll be wasting many hours of the lender's time to get everything arranged.  So, no.
MoreBloodWine (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 09:40:07 PM

Care to explain what this means?  If you don't have collateral, the chances of you repaying are slim, no matter what saying you use.

Didn't you read it?  He'll put some sort of prostitution up, to pay off the debt Grin
@ OP, Inrder for us to get you to go to a lawyer, it'll be wasting many hours of the lender's time to get everything arranged.  So, no.
I already said id go to a lawyer and sign a statement of repayment... obviously this would be before a loan is initiated. The lender would get to pick the lawyer I goto from meadville pa 16335.

To be decided...
Walter Rothbard

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Bytecoin: 8VofSsbQvTd8YwAcxiCcxrqZ9MnGPjaAQm

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 09:41:19 PM

I respect what you said and didn't take it wrong, I have considered that and not to make matters worse which it might for some considering but my credits not so hot right now.

I've come to think of you as a friend and fellow bitminter, so I clicked on this thread when I noticed your name.  But I have to point out that nobody can prove they will repay a loan.

MoreBloodWine (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 09:48:53 PM

I've come to think of you as a friend and fellow bitminter, so I clicked on this thread when I noticed your name.  But I have to point out that nobody can prove they will repay a loan.
What I keep saying is I can prove its easily repaid... if no one wants to believe me or take a chance on an honest person then w/e, I'm at least trying to offer assurance that no scammer ever would but hey. If some of u wana think of me as a scammer without knowin me then more power to u.

To be decided...
Walter Rothbard

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Bytecoin: 8VofSsbQvTd8YwAcxiCcxrqZ9MnGPjaAQm

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 09:59:47 PM

What I keep saying is I can prove its easily repaid... if no one wants to believe me or take a chance on an honest person then w/e, I'm at least trying to offer assurance that no scammer ever would but hey. If some of u wana think of me as a scammer without knowin me then more power to u.

I'm not calling you a scammer.  I am just saying that it is impossible to prove what you are saying you can prove.

Several months back TangibleCryptography made a big post here looking for BTC loans.  They gave a lot of evidence to show themselves trustworthy and reliable.  I find them to be trustworthy and reliable.  They still can't prove they will pay back a loan.  Nobody can do that.

MoreBloodWine (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 10:05:05 PM

didn't mean to make it sound like I said u were callin me a scammer so sorry. But like I said, I never said I can prove repayment even though I would repay... what I have been saying is I can prove that its easily repaid which are two different things.

To be decided...
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 11:35:17 PM

didn't mean to make it sound like I said u were callin me a scammer so sorry. But like I said, I never said I can prove repayment even though I would repay... what I have been saying is I can prove that its easily repaid which are two different things.

In light of all the hassle of lawyer this, papers that, it wouldn't be worth it to give you a loan based on this. Your best bet is to seek a local bank loan or apply for one of those high interest credit cards. If you have a car, look for a title loan. Pawn all you can scrape up until you reach your goal. Good luck!

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: