Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:01:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CHART] Correlation Between Bitcoin Price and Difficulty  (Read 7441 times)
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3214

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 06:06:42 PM

Are people really still suggesting that price affects difficulty but not vice versa?  It's pretty absurd -- difficulty affects our perceptions about how rare or valuable a coin is.

Only miners care about difficulty, so if you are a miner then you might care, but nobody else does. Besides, difficulty does not affect the total number of bitcoins or the number of new bitcoins, so there is no reason why it would affect the perception of rarity or value.

Difficulty may have some small effect on the market supply because miners may react as group in response to the difficulty. However, contrast the number of new bitcoins to the volumes on exchanges and you will see that miners must only be a small portion of the market.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Newmine

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 06:13:17 PM

I mine....and I have grown to the point that I can't believe this is happening. Its quite profitable.

People always say this but never provide the numbers to back it up. Please show me how profitable it really is. How much did you pay for your equipment (in bitcoins)? What is your hash rate? How much have you mined so far?

I spent $65,000 (65 BTC) for a 60 GH/s single upgrade.
Technically back in September I only spent $700 based on the exchange rate, but you see the problem here right?

Mining is definitely not profitable.

Ok, why did you not buy the miner for $700 and mine a whole bunch of bitcoins which would be worth quite a bit today? At the end of the day, I think and I hope BTC will continue to rise in value.

I guess I should clarify this.

I pre-ordered from BFL and we all remember that debacle. Unless a unit is -IN STOCK, ASSEMBLED, READY TO SHIP TODAY- then it probably isn't worth it from a breakeven BTC standpoint. I spent 65 BTC on miners that would never mine 65 BTC. We can postulate that if they were in stock at the time that -maybe- they would have made close to 65BTC, but the nature of mining is diminishing returns at its finest. Every difficulty change yields less and less. If you have any question about this just fire up the genesis block; insert some conservative figures for shits and giggles and you'll still never see a positive BTC return. With all the new mining manufacturers and die shrinking we are probably facing another 1000x difficulty increase very soon. I will absolutely -never- pre-order a miner ever again, and if I happen to have spare cash I will just buy BTC instead from now on. YMMV but that's just my two satoshis.

The problem is you spent BTC to buy the mining equipment. If you would have spent $700, you would have made a profit. Now, is BTC all they would accept? I don't know. I was not involved.

It's kind of but not really like saying you sold 1000 shares of AAPL at $70 each in 2006 to buy a new BMW when you only have to sell 127 shares today at $550 each to buy a new BMW. Should you have held on to those share? Yes, you could by 7.8 BMW's with your thousand shares today.  In your case you sold stock to buy stock. This will always lose as long as prices continue to rise. If price went down, you would be right. Although with BTC you have difficulty increasing causing people to spend more $ to get the same amount of BTC. This is why I think the price will continue to rise.  With more and more business' accepting BTC, it's not going away soon and most people will only be able to buy bits of the coin than boat loads of money on mining equip. up front.
mestar

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 07:02:52 PM

Are people really still suggesting that price affects difficulty but not vice versa?  

The argument that price causes difficulty is a simple one:  Look, price went up, mining is profitable now, let's mine.

I don't know of such a simple argument for the other direction, that is also not an argument for "price increase causes more price increases".

It's pretty absurd -- difficulty affects our perceptions about how rare or valuable a coin is.  All it takes is one case of somebody saying something like "difficulty is skyrocketing, I better hold onto my coins" to demonstrate that difficulty affects price (in this case, by increasing demand).

(Your example actually shows decreasing supply, but that's close enough.) 

Also, this argument can also be used in the case of "price is skyrocketing, I better hold onto my coins", which becomes self referential argument, and is the main reason why bubbles form, and also why investment scams and ponzi schemes exist.

So I can't really say that this backward looking (difficulty causes price), or self-referential logic (price causes price) doesn't work.  It works for some time, until it stops working.

the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 07:48:36 PM

Are people really still suggesting that price affects difficulty but not vice versa?  It's pretty absurd -- difficulty affects our perceptions about how rare or valuable a coin is.

Only miners care about difficulty, so if you are a miner then you might care, but nobody else does. Besides, difficulty does not affect the total number of bitcoins or the number of new bitcoins, so there is no reason why it would affect the perception of rarity or value.

Difficulty may have some small effect on the market supply because miners may react as group in response to the difficulty. However, contrast the number of new bitcoins to the volumes on exchanges and you will see that miners must only be a small portion of the market.

If you aren't a miner but invest in BTC and don't care about difficulty, then you might want to reconsider your investment strategy.  Non-miners should absolutely care about difficulty, for many reasons (e.g. Network security, indicators of community interest and market sentiment, etc.).

the joint
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 08:03:14 PM

Are people really still suggesting that price affects difficulty but not vice versa?  

The argument that price causes difficulty is a simple one:  Look, price went up, mining is profitable now, let's mine.

I don't know of such a simple argument for the other direction, that is also not an argument for "price increase causes more price increases".

It's pretty absurd -- difficulty affects our perceptions about how rare or valuable a coin is.  All it takes is one case of somebody saying something like "difficulty is skyrocketing, I better hold onto my coins" to demonstrate that difficulty affects price (in this case, by increasing demand).

Also, this argument can also be used in the case of "price is skyrocketing, I better hold onto my coins", which becomes self referential argument, and is the main reason why bubbles form, and also why investment scams and ponzi schemes exist.

So I can't really say that this backward looking (difficulty causes price), or self-referential logic (price causes price) doesn't work.  It works for some time, until it stops working.

Okay, let's set BTC difficulty = 1 and see what happens to the price.

If someone makes the argument that difficulty doesn't (or hardly) affect price, then we should be able to set the difficulty to whatever we want and it won't make much of any difference whatsoever.

Here's a knockdown, simple argument for difficulty affects price -- get rid of the difficulty adjustment algorithm altogether and watch what happens to the price.  If price isn't affected by difficulty, then it should be able to sustain itself in the total absence of difficulty adjustments.
Newmine

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 09:35:38 PM

If someone makes the argument that difficulty doesn't (or hardly) affect price, then we should be able to set the difficulty to whatever we want and it won't make much of any difference whatsoever.

Here's a knockdown, simple argument for difficulty affects price -- get rid of the difficulty adjustment algorithm altogether and watch what happens to the price.  If price isn't affected by difficulty, then it should be able to sustain itself in the total absence of difficulty adjustments.

If difficulty were 1, it would mean something like 7.143 MH/s are mining bitcoins.  I would assume this would mean price would fall since only one person would be mining at that point. I don't think you can separate difficulty from the picture for any thought experiment.  Difficulty to me is used as a field leveling mechanism. It's so no one person can monopolize. They would have to keep adding more equipment, power cost, time, and labor to get the same amount of BTC as before.

I think it is safe to say difficulty determines price and price determines difficulty. I think the argument is whether or when are they leading indicators or lagging indicators. What do I know though?
odolvlobo
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 11:09:25 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2014, 11:25:52 PM by odolvlobo

I think it is safe to say difficulty determines price and price determines difficulty. I think the argument is whether or when are they leading indicators or lagging indicators. What do I know though?

It is not safe to say that. The only mechanisms that I have seen thus far that attempt to explain how difficulty affects price are these:

1. If the difficulty rises, then miners will continue to mine at a loss, but hold their coins until they can sell at a profit, thus causing the price to rise due to lower supply.

I agree that this effect is possible, but even if 100% of the miners follow this rule (which I doubt is the case), newly mined coins are only a small part of the market and this will have only a small effect on the market at most.

2. If the difficulty rises and miners can't mine at a profit, then they will buy instead and and the increased demand will cause the price to rise.

I agree that this can also happen, but in this case, the cause is not the rise in difficulty. The increase in demand is due to more people wanting bitcoins, whether they mine them or not. The rising difficulty is due to more demand for bitcoins and not vice-versa.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
mestar

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:22:12 AM

It is not safe to say that. The only mechanisms that I have seen thus far that attempt to explain how difficulty affects price are these:

1. If the difficulty rises, then miners will continue to mine at a loss, but hold their coins until they can sell at a profit, thus causing the price to rise due to lower supply.

I agree that this effect is possible, but even if 100% of the miners follow this rule (which I doubt is the case), newly mined coins are only a small part of the market and this will have only a small effect on the market at most.

Then in this case, it is not really the difficulty that causes the price, but miners collusion that keeps it up.  That collusion is in practice, impossible to enforce, so, not likely to happen. 

Most miners will not mine at a loss, at least not for long.

2. If the difficulty rises and miners can't mine at a profit, then they will buy instead and and the increased demand will cause the price to rise.

I agree that this can also happen, but in this case, the cause is not the rise in difficulty. The increase in demand is due to more people wanting bitcoins, whether they mine them or not. The rising difficulty is due to more demand for bitcoins and not vice-versa.

This is also not a strong rule.  People will both mine and buy, and turning your mining off will not cause you to buy instead. 
the joint
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 04:04:17 AM

Literally two posts before you, I gave an explanation that isn't among the two you listed.

Here's a knockdown, simple argument for difficulty affects price -- get rid of the difficulty adjustment algorithm altogether and watch what happens to the price.  If price isn't affected by difficulty, then it should be able to sustain itself in the total absence of difficulty adjustments.

Difficulty is more than just a number, it's a part of the very mechanism that allows bitcoins any value at all.   How can you suggest difficulty may not affect price when the existence of price or value at all is dependent upon the mining process which is governed, in part, by the difficulty algorithm?  This isn't Ripple.

Also, price isn't just determined by buyers and sellers; it's also determined by non-buyers and non-sellers, or non-players.  How many people do you think are out there that, if placed in a scenario with a profitable set of circumstances, would rather mine digital currency for profit rather than playing the markets?  I bet there are tons...millions.  How many of these people do you think are on the fringe of digital currencies, both tempted and hesitant to become users?  Probably a small fraction out of those millions, but that fraction is likely to grow over time.  But what if the difference that determines whether these would-be, could-be miners become market players at all is the difficulty as a psychological barrier to entry?

Just look, for example, at some of the comments from new users on this forum who state that they feel the price of a bitcoin is too high to invest, even though they could purchase fractions of BTC if they wanted to -- this is an example of a psychological barrier to entry, one that leaves an impression that bitcoins are less attainable than they once were, and so could be less attainable still in the future.  Difficulty can have similar impressions (e.g. I can't compete with the big miners; a high and increasing difficulty suggests more miners are entering the market, thus leaving a smaller remainder of potential miners, etc.).  So, difficulty affects --> users perceptions affect --> price.  And of course, price affects --> users perceptions affect --> difficulty.  Users are the dynamic middle-men in the relationship, and users causally affect both price and difficulty.

Edit:  Because users are in the middle, price can also affect price, and difficulty can affect difficulty.
odolvlobo
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 04:38:00 AM

Literally two posts before you, I gave an explanation that isn't among the two you listed.

Here's a knockdown, simple argument for difficulty affects price -- get rid of the difficulty adjustment algorithm altogether and watch what happens to the price.  If price isn't affected by difficulty, then it should be able to sustain itself in the total absence of difficulty adjustments.

Difficulty is more than just a number, it's a part of the very mechanism that allows bitcoins any value at all.   How can you suggest difficulty may not affect price when the existence of price or value at all is dependent upon the mining process which is governed, in part, by the difficulty algorithm?  This isn't Ripple.

Also, price isn't just determined by buyers and sellers; it's also determined by non-buyers and non-sellers, or non-players.  How many people do you think are out there that, if placed in a scenario with a profitable set of circumstances, would rather mine digital currency for profit rather than playing the markets?  I bet there are tons...millions.  How many of these people do you think are on the fringe of digital currencies, both tempted and hesitant to become users?  Probably a small fraction out of those millions, but that fraction is likely to grow over time.  But what if the difference that determines whether these would-be, could-be miners become market players at all is the difficulty as a psychological barrier to entry?

Just look, for example, at some of the comments from new users on this forum who state that they feel the price of a bitcoin is too high to invest, even though they could purchase fractions of BTC if they wanted to -- this is an example of a psychological barrier to entry, one that leaves an impression that bitcoins are less attainable than they once were, and so could be less attainable still in the future.  Difficulty can have similar impressions (e.g. I can't compete with the big miners; a high and increasing difficulty suggests more miners are entering the market, thus leaving a smaller remainder of potential miners, etc.).  So, difficulty affects --> users perceptions affect --> price.  And of course, price affects --> users perceptions affect --> difficulty.  Users are the dynamic middle-men in the relationship, and users causally affect both price and difficulty.

Edit:  Because users are in the middle, price can also affect price, and difficulty can affect difficulty.

None of what you wrote made any attempt to explain how difficulty affects price.  Honestly, none of it made any sense, either.

the joint
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 04:52:20 AM

Edit:  Because users are in the middle, price can also affect price, and difficulty can affect difficulty.

None of what you wrote made any attempt to explain how difficulty affects price.  Honestly, none of it made any sense, either.

You don't think that enabling price is affecting it?

That was the first half of the argument.  The second half is basically saying you either have to assert price affects difficulty and vice-versa, or that neither affects the other because users directly cause both.  Difficulty and price aren't people that can go off and act on their own; users make that happen.  Users are influenced by both difficulty and price and effect changes in each.
mestar

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 05:33:34 AM

Difficulty is more than just a number, it's a part of the very mechanism that allows bitcoins any value at all.   How can you suggest difficulty may not affect price when the existence of price or value at all is dependent upon the mining process which is governed, in part, by the difficulty algorithm?  

I can give you a direct example of how difficulty does not cause price.

People mine with GPUs and price of Bitcoin is $30.  Suddenly a magical being switches everyone GPU that was used for mining into an ASIC card, that has the same power usage, just 100 times more hashing power.  This magical being also switches the difficulty to be 100 times bigger on the exact last block where difficulty usually adjusts, so no 2016 block adjustment period is observed.

Miners who were not paying attention for the next couple of months would not see any difference, their costs are still the same, their share, and thus the number of Bitcoins is still the same.  Nothing changed for them.   Exchanges would not see any difference, still the same number of coins is being produced each two weeks, so supply from miners would be the same.  People who trade Bitcoins and did not pay attention (and did not look at the difficulty numbers) would also see nothing has changed.

So, we would see the difficulty increase 100 times, yet no 100 tomes increase or decrease in price.  Tell me again why should difficulty changes cause changes in the price?

OK, some people may think, like you, that increase in difficulty should increase the price, and if enough people think that, the price will indeed rise with the difficulty.  But this is all in the perceptions, and hard to model.  The price will rise, even if enough people think that it will rise, no need to involve difficulty at all.

As for it being a part of Bitcoin that gives it value:  every part of Bitcoin works together, you can't take out anything and still have it work.  Difficulty is definitely not *the key* part that gives it value, I would say the key part is how it all works without central authority, all all parts together enable that property. 

I have a feeling that you are actually thinking of hashing when you say that it is the key part.  But, again, even hashing is just a way to get unchangeable history, and sure this is a key part of Bitcoin, but, again, all other parts work together, you can't just name one part and say that it is the part that gives bitcoin value.

mestar

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 05:46:01 AM

If somebody somehow right now changed difficulty to 1, it would take some time for the difficulty to get back to what it is now.  We would probably have a storm of new block and orphaned blocks, first adjustment would probably happen in the first millisecond.  And since adjustment is limited to a factor of 4, next diff. would be 4, then 16, and so on, back to 2 billion.  You would have quite a large amount of extra mined block awards, but sooner or later, difficulty would get back to where it is today.  Price would probably fall due to the extra supply.

What did you think this example would show?

If you get rid of difficulty adjustments, you would have something similar, but not quite like Bitcoin.  Depending on your fixed difficulty, all 21 million bitcoins would be mined quickly, if diff. was low.  Then we would see how the network would work with just transaction fees and no block awards.  This would be pretty interesting to see.

Newmine

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:29:44 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2014, 03:52:12 PM by Newmine

Difficulty is more than just a number, it's a part of the very mechanism that allows bitcoins any value at all.   How can you suggest difficulty may not affect price when the existence of price or value at all is dependent upon the mining process which is governed, in part, by the difficulty algorithm?  

People mine with GPUs and price of Bitcoin is $30.  Suddenly a magical being switches everyone GPU that was used for mining into an ASIC card, that has the same power usage, just 100 times more hashing power.  This magical being also switches the difficulty to be 100 times bigger on the exact last block where difficulty usually adjusts, so no 2016 block adjustment period is observed.

Miners who were not paying attention for the next couple of months would not see any difference, their costs are still the same, their share, and thus the number of Bitcoins is still the same.  Nothing changed for them.   Exchanges would not see any difference, still the same number of coins is being produced each two weeks, so supply from miners would be the same.  People who trade Bitcoins and did not pay attention (and did not look at the difficulty numbers) would also see nothing has changed.

So, we would see the difficulty increase 100 times, yet no 100 tomes increase or decrease in price.  Tell me again why should difficulty changes cause changes in the price?

OK, some people may think, like you, that increase in difficulty should increase the price, and if enough people think that, the price will indeed rise with the difficulty.  But this is all in the perceptions, and hard to model.  The price will rise, even if enough people think that it will rise, no need to involve difficulty at all.

As for it being a part of Bitcoin that gives it value:  every part of Bitcoin works together, you can't take out anything and still have it work.  Difficulty is definitely not *the key* part that gives it value, I would say the key part is how it all works without central authority, all all parts together enable that property.  

I have a feeling that you are actually thinking of hashing when you say that it is the key part.  But, again, even hashing is just a way to get unchangeable history, and sure this is a key part of Bitcoin, but, again, all other parts work together, you can't just name one part and say that it is the part that gives bitcoin value.

This is a terrible example.

Hashing and difficulty are directly related. Increase hashing means increase in difficulty no matter what.

Undone

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 05:08:02 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2014, 05:39:29 PM by Undone

Hashing and difficulty are directly related. Increase hashing means increase in difficulty no matter what.

I think it's actually a great example.

It's strange how it seems that the majority of bitcoiners either don't understand what difficulty readjustment actually does, or just really, really want it to work in a way that means a huge valuation of the bitcoins they currently have.

The supply of bitcoin is constant. The difficulty readjustment keeps it so.

It's also interesting how so many people keep talking about stingy miners' practice of "hoarding coins" somehow infers that an indirect change in supply automatically drives the price of bitcoin up. There still has to be a demand for bitcoin, and the buy side of the exchange has to continue to pump in more fresh cash to drive the price up. Sure, when miners are selling like crazy it puts downward pressure on bitcoin - that much is true. But the opposite does not automatically drive the price up.

the joint
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 06:37:03 PM

People mine with GPUs and price of Bitcoin is $30.  Suddenly a magical being switches everyone GPU that was used for mining into an ASIC card, that has the same power usage, just 100 times more hashing power.  This magical being also switches the difficulty to be 100 times bigger on the exact last block where difficulty usually adjusts, so no 2016 block adjustment period is observed.

Miners who were not paying attention for the next couple of months would not see any difference, their costs are still the same, their share, and thus the number of Bitcoins is still the same.  Nothing changed for them.   Exchanges would not see any difference, still the same number of coins is being produced each two weeks, so supply from miners would be the same.  People who trade Bitcoins and did not pay attention (and did not look at the difficulty numbers) would also see nothing has changed.

So, we would see the difficulty increase 100 times, yet no 100 tomes increase or decrease in price.  Tell me again why should difficulty changes cause changes in the price?

OK, some people may think, like you, that increase in difficulty should increase the price, and if enough people think that, the price will indeed rise with the difficulty.  But this is all in the perceptions, and hard to model.  The price will rise, even if enough people think that it will rise, no need to involve difficulty at all.

As for it being a part of Bitcoin that gives it value:  every part of Bitcoin works together, you can't take out anything and still have it work.  Difficulty is definitely not *the key* part that gives it value, I would say the key part is how it all works without central authority, all all parts together enable that property. 

I have a feeling that you are actually thinking of hashing when you say that it is the key part.  But, again, even hashing is just a way to get unchangeable history, and sure this is a key part of Bitcoin, but, again, all other parts work together, you can't just name one part and say that it is the part that gives bitcoin value.

All it takes is one person who says "I altered my investment strategy due to changes in difficulty," whether that means the person bought in, withdrew, bought/sold a miner, etc., and you can establish that difficulty effects causal changes on price. 

I am one of those people, therefore difficulty affects price.
komar

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 09:42:38 PM

Take a look at last litecoin difficulty drop:

The price correlates with difficulty because people think that price correlates with difficulty. :)
odolvlobo
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 01:14:48 AM

The price correlates with difficulty because people think that price correlates with difficulty. Smiley

Are you speculating, or do you have evidence to back up this claim?

Also, the long fall in price from 5 to 2.5 coincided with a steady increase in difficulty and the huge drop from 50 to 10 coincided with a huge rise in difficulty. I think there is really no correlation at all.

Newmine

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 06:05:15 PM

I think it's actually a great example.

It's strange how it seems that the majority of bitcoiners either don't understand what difficulty readjustment actually does, or just really, really want it to work in a way that means a huge valuation of the bitcoins they currently have.

The supply of bitcoin is constant. The difficulty readjustment keeps it so.

It's also interesting how so many people keep talking about stingy miners' practice of "hoarding coins" somehow infers that an indirect change in supply automatically drives the price of bitcoin up. There still has to be a demand for bitcoin, and the buy side of the exchange has to continue to pump in more fresh cash to drive the price up. Sure, when miners are selling like crazy it puts downward pressure on bitcoin - that much is true. But the opposite does not automatically drive the price up.

No it isn't. He did the same thing as taking bunch of numbers dividing them by one and saying, "see nothing happened".  You guys forget that there is a market for bitcoin beyond only those who mine.  Miners control difficulty first and then price and non-miners control price first and then difficulty.

What would happen if Bill Gates wanted to invest in BTC with $12 billion dollars.  He will drive the price up which will in turn bring in new and more miners resulting in mor hashing power. What if he decides to sell BTC short $12billion worth? Price will drop and miners will stop mining because it would be cheaper to buy the BTC thus creating less hashing power and then a lower difficulty.

On the flip side at some point the costs of one BTC has to equal power, time, equip., Internet, trans fees, conversion fees plus the time value that money to mine just 1 BTC.

Who knows? This is like debating TA vs. fundamentals for stocks. Very interesting. I am not even sure I remember what I was arguing for or against because it seems it could be both.
komar

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 07:50:26 PM

The price correlates with difficulty because people think that price correlates with difficulty. Smiley

Are you speculating, or do you have evidence to back up this claim?

Also, the long fall in price from 5 to 2.5 coincided with a steady increase in difficulty and the huge drop from 50 to 10 coincided with a huge rise in difficulty. I think there is really no correlation at all.
It's no a rule. "A difficulty drop" is the same news like "mtgox is planning to add litecoins" or "china banned bitcoins".
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: