Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:49:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it the right time to buy BTC and stock ?  (Read 369 times)
emelyanova (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 11:04:17 AM

Is it the right time to buy BTC and stock ?
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:11:51 AM

I have seen this question a hundred times before, experts are advising people to buy on the dip this is where whales made their huge income, but it is always the right time to buy Bitcoin because the right price hasn't been attain yet, so fund your exchange and buy Bitcoin.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 11:17:14 AM

Bitcoin is in rising trend and that time no any negative news in this market which can effect the growth of Bitcoin, So you can buy bitcoin and stock it for long term. it will gives you good returns on long-term holding.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:20:48 AM

This question gets asked way to much, I suggest looking trough post history to find threads similar and their answers. The tape is on repeat at this forum. Also why ask random people on the internet? If you have to ask whether its a right time to buy you obviously don't know what you're buying in the first place.

CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:27:16 AM

In my own opinion, the price market of BTC today is not actually on the high level, so if you have a good capital which is ready to invest, then go and invest now and hold it until bitcoin price going up to the higher level, and I'm sure you gain double at the end of this year.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 11:34:39 AM

The time to buy bitcoin came a long time ago, while it cost another $ 6,800, everyone expected his $ 4000 trip, but that did not happen and many missed the start from 6800. Now it is necessary to wait and earn on the price movement, a big campaign down until expected .

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
Rommel24

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:56:10 PM

In fact there is no exact right time to know for when to buy bitcoin and stock.If you will buy now even the value of the btc and stock is very volatile there is nothing to worry about if you will hold in a  long term method the good profit return will follow, It's  up to you to determine which method is the most suited to your particular needs.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:01:30 PM

I have seen this question a hundred times before, experts are advising people to buy on the dip this is where whales made their huge income, but it is always the right time to buy Bitcoin because the right price hasn't been attain yet, so fund your exchange and buy Bitcoin.
this question will continue to emerge and recur during btc prices still rise and fall drastically. but this happens because many of those who do not read the threads are already available. probably because of their laziness and in this forum too many shitposter
celakkenyang

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 01:03:40 PM

Preferably before buying you to see what market conditions and what news is causing the price of coins to increase. because at the moment I think the price increase is not yet stable.
verziagra

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:07:15 PM

Bitcoin prices will definitely go up and it's your decision whether you survive even though bitcoin prices are decreasing. I think it's time to increase the stock for bitcoin for now.
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:07:29 PM

I'm tired of answering questions like this, to be honest this thing is on yourself.
if you believe and want bitcoin will reach the highest price as last year, then buy now.
duchaitp

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:24:25 PM

When you ask, do you expect to receive the answer? Do you believe in the advice of others? And do you dare to act like that advice?
zaratustraa

Activity: 167

The Future of Decentralized Financial Services

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:28:40 PM

As for me, the right time to buy Bitcoin was one month ago, when the price for it was less than 7000 dollars.  Cool Cool Grin
Although in the future, his gradual growth is promised.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:32:32 PM

I think that if buy to hold long term is always. If you are trading for profit, you need to consider carefully.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:37:01 PM

Always looking for a chart reference to answer your question if you looking for a serious explanation about this, I refer you to go to TradingView for an expert to get a reasonable explanation of when is the right time to buy BTC, instead of telling shits around here just to increase their posts count.
Thaliaismyname

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:43:33 PM

You could search some aspect all about,when you start analyzing charts and looking for trends in the prices of these securities.hold your coin  is always existed to potential growth of your money but with the emergence of these highly volatile it has become easier to make money or lost some of your money.
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:43:46 PM

according to me it is high time to buy the bitcoin. As i expect to rise market now after 4 month of downtrend.
after that you can will not be able to buy. i am expecting to rise the bitcoin after 10th of may. so if you want to buy so it right now.

Thanks
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:48:08 PM

Personally I am a big fan of finding some investment you believe in and then add to that position over time. not as sexy or dangerous as trying to time the market, but I am an investor and not a speculator. What most experienced traders try to do is be right about the direction about 55% of the time, now if your following trading advice but you are actually an investor you will come out badly 45% of the time.

no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:56:03 PM

I strongly agree to the idea of buying whichever is on dip. Stocks are great especially if they were down by 7 points; that is definitely a great time for you to buy bluechips. In our country, the stocks were very cheap at the moment and I have kept some bluechips in my portfolio, I will definitely sellout once the current president's term has ended because he is the one who is causing the market crash. ha ha.

Anyway, I don't recommend trading stocks and crypto at the same time. Trust me, your brain would not handle the stress...
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 02:05:40 PM

in my humble opinion. Buying levels is already over weeks ago. It is the 6k lows of the BTC. But if you know how to read charts according to price action and you know how to calculate risk and you are OKAY dealing with CALCULATED risk. You still can buy the markets right now. But always remember to buy on dips.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: