Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:02:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - Bullish or Bearish 2018  (Read 789 times)
OMGyasuo

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:11:14 PM

I've been keeping up with Bitcoin and investing for the past year, and Im wondering if anyone thinks it will drop back down to 6 - 6.5k in the upcoming months?
 I've read a lot of projections and there is a mixed consensus but several "vets" agree it's due for a big drop.
What does everyone think?
It can be said that the crypto market in 2018 is very difficult to predict, opening a crisis that has wiped out many predictions about a good future of crypto before.In light of the current situation, I think the btc price will drop to over $ 8k, while the price can be recovered is still an unanswered question.

luisowens

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:38:38 PM

Though first quarter of 2018 was not so good. There was a high bearish trend we have seen. But it turns back from the beginning of second quarter. And still it is in positive trend. And I am hopeful that it will continue in the remaining months of 2018.
Edward Finney

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:43:59 PM

I've been keeping up with Bitcoin and investing for the past year, and Im wondering if anyone thinks it will drop back down to 6 - 6.5k in the upcoming months?
 I've read a lot of projections and there is a mixed consensus but several "vets" agree it's due for a big drop.

Id say im bearish short to medium term. I don't think the correction is over to be honest. Still allot of weak hands in the market from the highs we saw in January. I think a drop below 6k is needed to flush them out to see a new cycle come into play. The market seems to be in limbo at the moment.
ICODA
Copper Member

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:47:08 PM

So is it really safe to invest in Bitcoins?
rxkinglampung

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

Kerja Cerdas

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:56:48 PM

I am a beginner in trading, and I often find the term bullish and bearish, I do not understand the term, is anyone willing to explain to me, is it bullish and bearish? and what is the effect on price movements?

thank you

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
███ VoxelX- It's not an idea, it's a BETA  product ███
The Blockchain Powered Medical DICOM-Platform
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:57:32 PM

the possibility of returning at a price of 6.5k is not possible because bitcoin has tried to increase resistance at 10k and its volume is increasing ..
from the fundamental aspect of bitcointalk.org forum is always popping up new ico project .. I predict bitcoin will go back up in june or july until the end of december later .. Grin
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:07:36 PM

I think you missed the window when it dropped to 6k$ this year. I don't see it making a dip to that level again for this year. The only movement envisaged from now is the upward trend; bullish!

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:18:48 PM

the bearish market will end, so it is not possible bitcoin down to 6k again. and after the correction ends, then the bullish market will come.

bitcoin will only fall slightly, and then at the end of mei will rise slowly to10k.

this year will be a bullish market.
ICODA
Copper Member

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:19:27 PM

Has Bitcoin any garantees in case of emergency sitiations? What if this is fake?
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:27:00 PM

Only time can tell whether it's fake or not. But if/when regulations set in then Bitcoin will do much more than it's doing now.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
gobingo

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:40:51 PM

For now I think the bitcoin will not go down in the price of 6k anymore, and the current price is time to go up.
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:53:20 PM

I don't know, it's still very hard to say. April was a good month for Bitcoin, but it's hard to say it will continue to grow from here. For the long term I do believe it's a good investment, but since you are just talking for 2018, I would say that is just short term, since bitcoin still has a long way to run. I'm only confidant that bitcoin has resumed it's bullish trend, once it crosses the $12k mark again. Nothing is granted of course, but it will sure be a good sign for 2018, if that happens.

laserfocused

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 11:08:22 PM

There are a lot of things you have to look out for before investing in anything and the same goes for Bitcoin. At the moment the demand for Bitcoin is up and there are a lot of investors eager to buy. However, several bans and fraudulent individuals have caused some hindrance. It makes little more sense to buy now since Bitcoin is down my estimate is that it will go up by the end of the year or at least in few years time. Overall, with investing you just have to know not to put all eggs in one basket Bitcoin might seem to be going up but it's not the only currency on the market. Read up before you invest and your intuition will never go wrong.
rogerjordan07

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:24:57 PM

I think the downfall of bitcoin will recover soon and bitcoin will show its biggest movement within a very short period because the price is increasing. Though in a slow motion but I believe bitcoin has the potential to rise further by the end of this year and it is a bullish thing.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:41:58 PM

Majority of the crypto analyst forecast that bitcoin would be bullish in the   end of 2018  some says it will hit 50k$ other said 75k,$ but in reality we dont exactly know what would be the faith of bitcoin price in the end of 2018 but with the continued growth of  its users and investors it seems bitcoin will be bullish when 2028 ends.
ICODA
Copper Member

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:39:08 PM

Bitcoin is an inconsistent cryptocurrency. It is very hard to predict it. But according to the predictions you can hope the the price will not go down anymore and there is high possiblity of the price to go up.
I have the same feelings, unfortunately.
Nicolaus Copernicus

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:17:20 PM

We have seen how much volatile the bitcoin has become, but we all hope that at the end of this year it will get a fair amount of price. After researching I think bitcoin will not go that low from this moment and surely it will rise in future. 
aleksnutis

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:06:42 PM

No one now can say how it will be, it's all fortune telling on the coffee grounds.
Honestly, I would like to see bitcoin in 2018 lateral movement. This option is quite possible. It is necessary to give the chance to the altcoins to recover.
SyrulRamadhan

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:58:21 PM

until now all prices are still down since the beginning of the year. but no one can predict how the price until the end of this year hopefully there will be a surprise and the price will exceed last year. I hope it
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:43:18 PM

until now all prices are still down since the beginning of the year. but no one can predict how the price until the end of this year hopefully there will be a surprise and the price will exceed last year. I hope it
It’s been a very dull year for cryptos so far because the prices just keep going up and down since December and those who invested after December haven’t really made an profits at all. We are just going to be hopeful that it starts going up soon enough.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆