Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:45:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ***Edited***  (Read 124 times)
blmpnetwork (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:45:56 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2020, 10:50:36 PM by blmpnetwork

***Edited***

BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:52:28 AM

A form of price manipulation is “buy walls” and “sell walls” done by a handful of individuals with massive holdings, known as “whales”. once you hear that cryptocurrency markets are volatile, then remember that there are many factors affecting it other than walls, what are the other causes you know?

Yes I have noticed this trend and I can conclude that they are group or collection of people who intentionally bring down the prices of products and then in their free hour, they also pump up the prices and have more gains than any one else would

In situation like this; random individual should pack when it dumps and also sell when it pumps
Follow the sequence sinuosoidally and make your profits
Aleshia696

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:28:48 PM

This thing has been happening for the last few years as the cryptocurrency market is widening day by day. The system must eliminate the resistance to transactions for the better future of the cryptocurrency market.
German Klimenko

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:06:39 PM

In my opinion, the only important factor is the fundamental events. The walls and technical analysis work poorly, but on the crypto market they work very poorly. Do not trust the forecasts and analysts. It is worth to trust only your own strategy.

samiraetn

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:17:02 PM

Well, some people think that it’s the basic in the market. Besides, I don’t mind price manipulations. It’s present in all types of markets. To my knowledge, demand and supply affects most in the market, although there are some little things acting as catalyst.
Don Stefanello

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:19:42 PM

I invested some time ago in Verge and i didnt know it than, that it has a massive pool of whales who are insanely blocking any movement, they were putting buy and sell walls even if it picks some momentum they would shut it down, i run away from that coin as fast as i could when i realized
nakauten

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:22:47 PM

A form of price manipulation is “buy walls” and “sell walls” done by a handful of individuals with massive holdings, known as “whales”. once you hear that cryptocurrency markets are volatile, then remember that there are many factors affecting it other than walls, what are the other causes you know?

Nope those financial institutions such as CME and Wallstreet are the reason why the market is being manipulated too much because these giant institutions can easily take profits from bitcoin causing the whole market to crash,i dont really think theres something wrong with the market because manipulations makes our market profitable.

BrentMack

Activity: 204

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:50:51 PM

This is how they sway the prices of bitcoin and other coins. When people see a huge buy wall, they start buying too because they know that with such demand, the prices will start going up and when a sell wall goes up, all people see is a dump and they also start to sell which just makes the prices drop. It is quite genius. Simple yet genius.
kinzey

Activity: 254

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:37:59 PM

I agree, buy walls and sell walls are the basic or the simplest form of manipulation in this market, however most of the manipulations by big players are FUD, fake and negative news they constantly release in the public to scare investors, mostly the newbies to sell their holdings so these individuals catch the dips and accumulate as much of their holdings.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:47:33 PM

I really don't think there are many individuals with large enough holdings in BTC to cause such price manipulations as we have been seeing recently. It doesn't look like manipulation but rather changes in user sentiment likely owed to the ban of ICO and crypto adverts on the major social media platforms. It would be painfully obviously if a super whale was manipulating the market.
vasil777

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:31:21 PM

In my opinion, the only important factor is the fundamental events. The walls and technical analysis work poorly, but on the crypto market they work very poorly. Do not trust the forecasts and analysts. It is worth to trust only your own strategy.

So, the fundamental events really have a great influence on the crypto market. You are not right to listen to forecasts and blindly believe all analysts. You should always follow your own strategy and believe in it.
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 03:24:03 AM

I agree, almost all of the tokens as of now is being manipulated by what we called "whales". They are the main reason for a price hike, or a price dip. I have seen their strategy, they sell much items for the price to go down, and thats their opportunity to buy more. And they hold much tokens in order for the price to go high, and to sell it again for a profit, vice-versa.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:10:43 AM

I have always said so too. These buy walls and the sell walls are how the prices of coins are manipulated successfully which is what makes me believe that sometimes, the exchanges are in on it too. The way that market manipulation happens is that the don't buy or sell anything, they just put up a huge buy or sell wall and then investors just follow it from then on out. This is why we need regulations.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: