Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:57:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***Edited***  (Read 500 times)
blmpnetwork (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:03:43 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2020, 10:46:07 PM by blmpnetwork

***Edited***

saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:13:21 PM

To see how experienced the team is, how much you estimate the usefulness of the project, where it can be used, find the information of experts on the project and ultimately make its conclusion
manoj6233

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:15:30 PM

You have spotted an ICO that might be worth a punt. So how can you determine exactly whether to go through with your investment? Below, we outline four aspects to an ICO that we ourselves look into before deciding to proceed with an investment of our own. Before going further, we will just point out that ..
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 12:23:08 PM

You can judge it by the team, if the ICO ate useful in the community and how big the community supporters and investors in that ICO but the truth is even if you how potential it was but if the developer will run the people's investment it will be nothing and that was my personal experience I got scam or we got scam in which that ICO had 20k investors because we see the big potential of that project but still we got scam.
menloone

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:44:17 AM

At Menlo.One we are providing a platform for blockchain and cryptocurrency experts to come together and share their knowledge of ICO's for the greater good. We believe that beyond having a strong team & product, there must be a real drive and passion for what you are creating... And we certainly possess that! Smiley
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:03:42 PM

How to really judge the potential of an ICO

there are many things you should do, the first thing is to read and understand in detail the project. then do a discussion to your community and other potential investors. this is an easy way and many other things you should understand. keep learning and hope you are lucky.
blmpnetwork (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:22:07 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2020, 10:43:40 PM by blmpnetwork

***EDITED***
blmpnetwork (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:24:05 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2020, 10:43:53 PM by blmpnetwork

***EDITED***
vincentbeth934

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:30:19 PM

To see how experienced the team is, how much you estimate the usefulness of the project, where it can be used, find the information of experts on the project and ultimately make its conclusion
How can you accurately estimate the usefulness of a project ?

It's indeed not easy to tell the difference especially since a lot of projects promise the same things. I would rather look at the team behind the coin and trace their previous records for reference.
waterproof

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:33:37 PM

First of all, the project should use its potential and be applied in everyday life for every year. The interaction between the participants and the project should occur thanks to a token! Under such characteristics, the BitRewards https://bitrewards.network .
samarabtc

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:04:28 AM

There are quite a few facts that should be in mind before investing in any ICO. Experience of the team behind the ICO tells approves the authenticity. Besides, we should look into the products they are dealing with it, white papers of the ICO etc. Rating helps many a times.
tysavbde

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:14:36 AM

To understand the potential of this project, I think the first thing to confirm is that ICO is not a hoax. I think this team is very important if there is any successful experience in the past or now the business is being implemented.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:21:08 AM

If you put $1000 in ICO you can get $10,000 with a notes ICO that you follow successfully and many investors who invest. But the bottleneck is choosing ICO it does not need, you need a time to do research and prediction about the ICO. During this time ICO assessed by many people as a place of fraud because it is very easy to serve as a fraud. This is comparable to what you will get if the ICO project you follow is a success.
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:27:03 AM

Before what I do is to wait till the hype build up and then research the project, but things are changing very fast, so I follow some people who do participate in private sales to recommend a project, that is when I will look into the project myself and the most important thing to look for is the quality of the team, are they superstar team and the quality of their Advisers
mak2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:36:08 AM

This should be done only by yourself, i mean at the end decision is always yours.
Selecting ICO could be hard even for a experienced investor, as scam nowadays is packed in a "shiny package" and lot of people fall for it sadly.
There are some key facts that you should look in ICO:
  • Team and their experience (members should have public profiles on linkedin)
  • Publicity of the Team (how freely they communicate, answer questions about project etc.
  • Advisors if any (always a good idea to contact this person yourself to be sure that he is really advising particular project
  • Check when the project website is created, and registered (also a quick method to suspect a scam project)
  • Idea of the project (try to evaluate value of project by yourself, what perspectives it has, or is it just hype)

The list could go on and on, but this are the main criteria which i use to look for ICO with potential.
Jerrycryptofield

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:32:43 PM

The potentiality of an ICO is basically judged by its community. The larger the community, the more people are working behind it and the more is the stability.
Blockpass.org

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:49:39 PM

There are a number of things to check but some particularly key ones are:

- Does the project have merit? i.e. will it have value in the long run?

- Is it just an idea or is there a product? If there's just an idea you're giving money to a team that you hope will deliver.

- What is the team like? Are they active in the space and are they who they say they are?

- Does it promise a return on your investment? If it does it's likely to be a scam.
Yara1996

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:56:28 PM

First of all, pay attention to the purpose of this project, then you need to pay attention to the team, and still watch how well it is spun on the Internet!

tomwell

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:52:23 PM

In order to judge an ICO, you have to read the white paper at first.  Roll Eyes And then you will have to know more about the company which is offering the ICO.  Sad Then you have to enter into the community to know what people are saying about them, After doing all these things, you will be able to judge the potential ICO.  Roll Eyes
HatDen

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:21:54 PM

There are basic points of high ROI ICO:
- Team
- Idea
- Realization

WP and other points are consequent of those moments.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: