Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 10:24:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***Edited***  (Read 502 times)
LamentConfiguration

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:23:26 PM

How to really judge the potential of an ICO

Read white paper, understand what they are trying to achieve, are they solving a problem?, what is the market cap?, is there any hype?, what is the team like?
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:04:38 AM

With hundreds of Ico's appearing at the same time, we may not be able to learn one by one from all of their whitepapers. I think many sites provide reviews and rate on some ico. So maybe that could be the first reference to do further research.
parkraol

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:08:26 AM

An ICO is potential when the product is in-demand, people need this project, the team is very transparent especially the CEO and the project is realistic and attainable.
nonik

Activity: 367
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:45:50 AM

there are many ways to know which ICO has the potential to grow, we can analyze and study the website there we learn the ICO white board and papers, and the products they produce, and for the success of an ICO the most important is to have a solid and experienced team work in handle ICO to be successful.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
tantegope00l

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:50:33 AM

Basically people will look for something simple and cheap. So if there is a startup with a project that although not original but offering efficiency, I think the project will get support in the future.
Ms Nuha

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:55:50 AM

In my opinion, To understand the potential of this project, I think the first thing to issue is that ICO is not a hoax. I think this team is very important if there is a successful experience in the past. You need time to do research and predictions about ICO. During this time ICO recognized by many people as a place of fraud because it is very easy to meet as a fraud. This is comparable to what you will get if the ICO project you follow is successful.

javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:58:23 AM

for my own experience I always see a lot of things that consist of ico including concept, team structure, whitepapper and roadmap. I am always detail to see and check every ins and outs of ico to ascertain whether ico is potentially or not. so this you can do before you participate in ico.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
biuifyus

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 02:05:00 AM

From my perspective, the platform person, the endorser is the most important.

An excellent ICO or private placement project requires the support of money, needs the support of believers, and needs to establish a good community. For most investors who do not understand technology, it is not possible to see through the hundreds of pages of white paper. At this point, there is a need for a famous insider to come to the platform to call for the ICO project and endorse the new technology.
Crypto Sway

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:20:19 AM

Here's an example of a solid project IMO, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.0
GsxR150

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:17:26 AM

Too many ico at the moment and everything is almost no different. Perhaps if an ico is backed by a big name or industry with a well-known brand, it is the first sign that the project is worth considering.
MEMEX

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:15:18 PM

I think it's important to know who the developer is, how many tokens and how they are distributed. And maybe you need to know if there is a real plan after the token is distributed, and the possibility of support from other industries.
garymorgen

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:41:41 PM

The potential of an ICO can be judged by the team. Moreover it also can be judged by how much you estimate the usefulness of the project. Without this you can also look at the team behind the coins and check there profiles and previous records.
oleg-mihlov

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:42:41 PM

I think the best way is to evaluate the idea, and then assess the capabilities of the team in this area. White paper is usually needed for those who are already interested in the project and want to know more details.
azizsatrasia68

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:08:27 PM

Several steps can be taken to analyze the potential of ICO. Among them are reading white papers and searching for the real existence of sites related to the project. Then, determine how much the project benefits. Then, look for information about the project from some rating sites so tau how much investor interest in the project. Next, you see how the developer team's experience. In the end, the decision to invest or not in your hands.
harrypot

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:21:28 PM

to really judge the potential of an ICO we should look forward to experience of the team. is it useful for one or not. how many options can it give use to use. moreover we have to study about the ICO as much as we can actually.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:32:34 PM

How do I judge a potential of ICO

When I look for an ICO a potential ICO I look for

if the situation of the ICO is just starting I will look for

1. The ICO description helps people the mechanics on how it will people a good use, on how it will give a hand to the community.

If the situation started a long time like it was is in the middle the ICO phase.

2. I myself look for the ICO mechanics the description and when it is alsmost sof cap a 3 weeks before the ICO ends.
Ricowavy

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:35:44 PM

I think the reputation and experience of the team behind the project, the ideai, tech and use of the project, what the community thinks about it and the possibility of it being adopted in the real world plays a vital role in the potential of the ico.
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:38:15 PM

The best way to determine the survivability and the viability of a certain ICO is by reading how innovative and yet relevant tge projects they are proposing is. This way, you would almost a hundred percent of the time distinguish which coins are good abd which coins are bad  inthis industry because incompetent and irrelevant ICOs are easy to fie in tge altcoin ibdustry, which therefore encourages a lit of ICOs to become more beneficial to the investors.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:46:07 PM

It is little difficult because we must check the Road map, White paper and developing team but we don't predict the future possibilities of ICO. So we should take risk then only find the potential It is the only possibilities to identify the right platform. But some peoples are check the rating in Reddit and choose the potential ICO.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:16:42 PM

For me, I usually judge the potential of an ICO through three factors: Development Team, Idea, Roadmap.
Development Team: This is the most important factor, if a project have a good team with many experienced people in the same field then it will be potential in the future.
Idea: It must have a new idea which can improve any field in the society then of course it's many potential in the future.
Roadmap: i think you should not join ICOs which need 10 years to develop. we should choose ICOs which have roadmap is 1 - 3 years to develop.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: