Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:24:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just sold all my BTC because  (Read 1931 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:37:47 PM

Another panic mins from newbie. Stop reading this "analitics". You must to learn themselves. BTC have correction now before hit 10k, yes. But this is only beginning of grow.

Well yeah let them be. If they bought in at a lower price and they're in profit then good for them. It's their btcs anyways and if they don't see a future with it then go. Regret doesn't come early on but once you've seen what you've lost

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:17:13 PM

I'll do you one better. Your poor ass never had any bitcoin.

You are here to spread lies and try to confuse newbies into thinking abojt Ethereum and BCash.
Ethereum serves completely different use cases and it should never be a choice between BTC and ETH. You should own both depending on your interest while BTC is a must.

BCash on the other hand is just another alt-coin being propped on Roger Ver's sly marketing and media's ignorance. Only a fool would trade their BTC for Bcash at this point.
Lol, apparently he even saw the bullshit theory from somewhere and decided to paste it here. It is appalling how some people really come here to drop all their shitty post all in the name of trying to give us the bitcoin this and that theory and why people should be careful.

Anyone who is not trading would not even bother and anyone who is holding long will see the low as an opportunity to buy more as long as they understand the future. A trader on the other hand already know how to blend with trend, so all these are just some bullshit theories being played out by some who just do not have any better job than spreading FUD.
creativenl

Activity: 283
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:49:20 PM

stupid ass.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:06:07 PM

stupid ass.

I actually find the people going against it more stupid.  Roll Eyes

What's the point of spending time on something that isn't worth your time? In the end, if you look through his latest posts, he is very inconsistent with everything he is talking about, so that is already a reason to not take him too seriously. If he sold (which we won't ever find out) then he will likely buy his coins back later on at premium levels, which is something that most people do after regretting they sold way to early.

I find it actually amusing seeing these threads pop up occasionally, especially when you read through all the posts saying fud and whatnot.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:32:53 PM

OP can I know how many bitcoins you were sold because of that fall kf $500 in the bitcoin price.And you sating that bitcoin cash and ethereum will take over bitcoin but it will never happen so don't spread lies withour any analysis.
Exactly, it will not happen that other coins could overtake bitcoin. They must show proofs at least to support their statement, a person can sell btc when in a hurry to take profit. It is case to case basis in which they can take profit on their investment.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1160

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:54:37 PM

Really? what are you a paid messenger of roger? It's a foolish decision you have done and one I hope you can live with yourself for the rest of your life.

Fun fact btc has bounced from 6k to almost 10k in less than a month, it's slowly and steadily stabilising itself and will outgrow all alts.

Bch is so unsecure and worthless that they're burning their own coins lmao so good luck with your decision.

Selling btc for good reasons say for business, travel and so on seems fine but this here op sigh I hope you get a chance to get in back before it's to late.
The attack on this guy is pretty huge but I do not see why you guys are blaming him for just sharing his thoughts, lol.

Probably he may be a trader and all that he has said technically is not wrong, but rather than posting it here and giving us the BCH theory, he could have at least decided to keep it to himself and make his own trading decisions as this obviously would not help anyone but some noobs may only see it as a way to panic. Sure, he already has his own strategy planned out and I see no reason why he should be classified as wrong for stating the obvious.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:01:13 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2018, 04:39:03 AM by drachman

This market does not have the steam to break 10K
Will buy back in when things are making more sense.
Bitches are buying ETH and Bitcoin Cash
BTC dominance is going down hill
A Bear Market could be triggered if BTC goes below 9520 according to one analysts. it has already done that today: Tread carefully and use stop loss if you recently bought in!
When you sit and see BTC go down 450 USD in a day you need to ask yourself WHY? Whales didn’t do it is called market sentiment. The whales spiked it 1000 USD in 5 minutes not long ago and caused this mini rally!
You can do as you wish with your own money, but how it's possible that you are recommending bitcoin cash, most of us know that is just an altcoin and while some say that is a rival to bitcoin I disagree, to me it was just a coin created to make money for those that were supporting that project and now they're keeping it alive just to save face.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2254
Merit: 787

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:28:15 AM

A Bear Market could be triggered if BTC goes below 9520 according to one analysts. it has already done that today: Tread carefully and use stop loss if you recently bought in!
When you sit and see BTC go down 450 USD in a day you need to ask yourself WHY? Whales didn’t do it is called market sentiment. The whales spiked it 1000 USD in 5 minutes not long ago and caused this mini rally!

You have all the prerogative and freedom to utilize your resources but always remember that you should never sell your bitcoins to a price lowered from what you acquired them. Though the prices may be determined by law of demand and supply, prices tend to be manipulated by whales.

OP can I know how many bitcoins you were sold because of that fall kf $500 in the bitcoin price.And you sating that bitcoin cash and ethereum will take over bitcoin but it will never happen so don't spread lies withour any analysis.
Exactly, it will not happen that other coins could overtake bitcoin. They must show proofs at least to support their statement, a person can sell btc when in a hurry to take profit. It is case to case basis in which they can take profit on their investment.

Regardless on how many coins he sold, it still does not change the fact that bitcoin would always be the reigning cryptocurrency in the future. The only factor that may decrease its price significantly is due to government or worldwide prohibitions by countries.
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:17:40 AM

the state of selling bitcoin is not just for profit, I guess that's because they need it. the purpose of investing in bitcoin is to make a big profit. when they got it, I thought that they would sell it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:58:28 AM

Because i really need to and i don't have any resort for source of money that would help me during that time. Well, that's good and fine to me because i had bought the dip when bitcoin has dropped its market price drastically.

btcrich2020

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:14:35 AM

See we don't have right to ask them whether they sold it for profit or loss, it is their wish to sell them because it belongs to them but the thing. What is the main the reason OP is initiating it here to the community about his selling? Maybe he wants to create some fud about the Bitcoin price.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:47:47 AM

As if we're going to believe you. That's kinda old trick and obviously it won't work. Also, that's your own money and this is our own money. We can do whatever we want in our btc and so you are. If we loss a profit, then there's nothing we can do but to accept it and continue until we recover.

Many have said btc will fall, die, drop into this price, etc. even if the price go high or low. So what if that's happen. btc will always recover from a fall.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:08:11 PM

I'll do you one better. Your poor ass never had any bitcoin.

You are here to spread lies and try to confuse newbies into thinking abojt Ethereum and BCash.
Ethereum serves completely different use cases and it should never be a choice between BTC and ETH. You should own both depending on your interest while BTC is a must.

BCash on the other hand is just another alt-coin being propped on Roger Ver's sly marketing and media's ignorance. Only a fool would trade their BTC for Bcash at this point.
I will admit that I loled, you really called him out I know that there is a space for criticizing bitcoin since we all know that is not perfect and that it has some flaws that could be improved, but to think that the OP could go as far as suggesting that people are adopting bitcoin cash instead of bitcoin is ridiculous, most of the forum members recognize that bitcoin cash is nothing more than an attempt to get money.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:59:49 PM

If you know the advantages of bitcoin, it's unlikely you will sell all your BTC.
In this case it seems like you have been controlled by your excessive emotions.
Remember ! As low as any bitcoin value in the end bitcoin stays forward as the best coin.

rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:46:52 AM

Maybe there is not enough steam for the next couple of days or 2-4 weeks. But I wouldn't wait too long to buy back in.
Many guys got burned as they thought Bitcoin doesn't have enough steam to break a certain level. And guess what happened? Wink
Furthermore the dominance index is a pretty bad metric when each week more and more useless coins get listed. This says absolutely nothing about Bitcoin's strengh.
Where I agree with you as that a decline of $400+ in a matter of hours is a short term sign of weakness. But don't forget about the fundamentals who are looking extremely strong and have never been better. So don't become uber pessimistic, because there is absolutely no reason to.
8900-9100 should be a very strong support level imo.
And when you have a look at the weekly chart you'll see we already bounced off from the 50 moving average and got rejected at the 20 moving average. As soon we break through the 20 moving average and stay above it for 2 weeks at least, this could be the sign of a possible next uber bullish rally.
In my opinion you did a wrong decision because if you sold your all holding due to the fluctuation in the price then it is wrong because a little bit up and down will be there in the price, because it depends upon the market cap and people will buy and sell their holdings according to their needs. It will be better to buy bank some bitcoin and hold them for some time.
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:54:54 PM

it's really true that to take over the bitcoin it's not very easy to coin altcoins coins. because in terms of price is also still far behind the bitcoin value and if to sell bitcoin due to hurry to take advantage in investing it is reasonable if in my opinion

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
jadenunderhill

Activity: 293
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:25:47 PM

Oh god, you are right

I'm waiting for 12K to sell everything!

But may be i must sell right now because may be it is the only chance. Cryptobubble is going to zero.
bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:38:53 PM

I think only that Ethereum has a chance, but not more than Bitcoin is just approaching Bitcoin's price. but I do not know when it will happen.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:50:37 AM

I haven't sold all my BTC but that's merely 90% of it not because i got shaken during crisis or those nonsense FUDs but because i really need money that time. In fact, bitcoin is rising drastically during that time and still i feel wasted about it because i know it can be a huge money in the coming days. But that's bitcoin, financial hero and a life changer for me.
One will sold his bitcoin only when he needs money for his daily needs. If I have bitcoin in my wallet I will never sell them because of the volatility in the price but when I need money I will sell them out. I want to start my own business in the future and for that I will need money, then I will sell my bitcoin. Hope the price will grow more till that time.
samcrypto

Activity: 2044
Merit: 314

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:57:58 AM

Another panic mins from newbie. Stop reading this "analitics". You must to learn themselves. BTC have correction now before hit 10k, yes. But this is only beginning of grow.

Its normal now for bitcoin to pump and dump so better to relax and don't make any action if you don't need much the money. Don't sold your bitcoin easily, always think thay bitcoin can bounce back at no specific time but it can happen soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: