Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:26:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New, scammed, need help  (Read 570 times)
crowdfam (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 02:09:27 PM

Hey all - I am from southeast US. Last year I bought a single bitcoin, after just really hearing about it. It has sat in my wallet this whole time, just waiting to see what happens.
Well, my family needed some extra money we didn't have for a car repair, so I decided to cash it in. Stupid me chose the wrong site - moneypakforbitcoins.com 
I sent almost my entire bitcoin for 2 $500 moneypaks. That was a week ago. Still no moneypaks, still no return of the bitcoin (which the admin told me would happen. He said there was a glitch in the system that prevented the moneypaks from being sent). I have emailed numerous times, no response. So here I sit... no car, no bitcoin. Feeling like a complete idiot.
I do have .09 of the bitcoin left, though, and need to cash it in with someone I can trust. Does that exist??
Anyway, I sure wish I would have found this site first - it would have saved me the heartache and anger I feel now. I just hate a thief.
Thanks for letting me vent.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: