Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:02:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ***EDITED***  (Read 129 times)
blmpnetwork (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:47:53 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2020, 10:21:56 PM by blmpnetwork

***EDITED***
farhiamunni

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:51:39 AM

There are some discussions about scalability of Crypto as an obstacle on its way lately. I have seen some articles mentioned about different possible solution to the problem. And there are a lot of brains working to make Crypto better. Hopefully we will see solutions very soon.
Hellobx

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:55:03 AM

Not only scalability, throughput is a problem that needs to be addressed.
Because if the blockchain wants a large number of applications, then the throughput problem must be solved.

Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:03:14 AM

Dont belive in it,waste your time,this is not working.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:32:18 AM

something that is never used doesn't care about scalability and all these ICOs which you call "Startups" are not being used at all. every one of them are only created as an investment, they start by taking money from newbie investors and then continue to live on exchanges as some virtual numbers with value only there without a utility.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
criptogenious

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 01:05:13 PM

As the ICO start ups has already promised, we can hope that they wil keep their promise and deliver. Its true that scalability has recently been quite a problem. But I hope soon there will be a solution to this problem.
Blockpass.org

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:08:57 PM

Scalability is coming in 2018. The bitcoin blockchain is already implementing the Lightning Network, Ethereum isn't far behind from all accounts and everyone else is racing to solve it for their own platform, or prove the claims they have made of already having a scalable solution.
imapd

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

cave canem!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:10:13 PM

Right now in my opinion Initial Coin Offerings (ICO) are doing quite well, but anyway there is many scam recent days, unfortunately...

jimlyon

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:46:11 PM

Yes you are right in my point of view. Due to high competition, start-ups will have to face some hard time.  Roll Eyes But it will be overcome if the ICO make a good feedback. Once they make a good vibe, its scale will be high to face the challenges.  Roll Eyes
harrypot

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:16:49 PM

i believe ICO start-ups really going to succeed and deliver what they've promised. guys we have to support them for the sake of cryptocurrency. if they get proper support they will become succeed and deliver what they've promised. and besides supporting them we have to research more and more, so that we don't fall for somnething wrong.
ZaynDale

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 02:32:52 PM

the Crypto community and starts-ups are concerned with one main problem : the scalability of their product and adoption. are the ICO start-ups really going to succeed and deliver what they’ve promised?

to be able to make more transaction in a set of time is to higher the scalability of a crypto and that's why there are many hard forks from Bitcoin, just like Bitcoin Cash...it is more scalable than Bitcoin and that's one of the reason why investors supports Bitcoin Cash because it can process 26 times higher than Bitcoin.
Scalability is one of the best crypto feature and advantage and is present to some altcoins like Ripple, NEO, Dogecoin and much more.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ZaynDale

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 02:36:50 PM

Yes you are right in my point of view. Due to high competition, start-ups will have to face some hard time.  Roll Eyes But it will be overcome if the ICO make a good feedback. Once they make a good vibe, its scale will be high to face the challenges.  Roll Eyes

This is one of the main advantage of ERC20 Ethereum smart contracts because Ethereum blockchain backbone is more scalable than Bitcoin, NEO or any platforms.
new altcoins this year were based on Ethereum Smart Contracts due to it's scalability, portability, transparency and other leading advantages as well.
It will add more points on every ICO and crypto startups this year.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: