Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:36:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] firefly wallet--stellar Partner  (Read 262 times)
ruleben (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:52:29 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 12:53:33 AM by ruleben

Why Firefly Chooses Stellar Protocol:
The Stellar Network is a project initiated by the Stellar Development Foundation in 2014. The stellar network protocol has the following features:
Faster payment rates in the industry.
Using the SCP algorithm formed by the federal Byzantine theory, the consensus process can be (quickly) completed within an average of 3-5 seconds. The business processing speed is in the same order of magnitude as existing centralized electronic payment tools such as Alipay.

Safe and stable account system:
Stellar uses the ED25519 algorithm as a signature algorithm, taking into account security and efficiency. And plan to support more algorithms.
The network protocol is designed for micropayment and the basic cost is low.
At present, each operation only costs 0.00001 xlm, and 100,000 operations cost about 0.3 US dollars.

Highly scalable:
Official propaganda can reach 1000TPS capability under the 1 billion account level. At the same time, there is still room for optimization. The Lightning Network is now under development and can further enhance processing capabilities.
With simple smart contract features. Automated agreements can be written based on capabilities such as multiple signatures, time, sequence, and batch execution.Optimized for asset management, relative to other platforms, and low cost.Atomic Swap protocol is implemented. This lays the foundation for cross-chain trading.
Streamlined protocol stack:

The Stellar Development Foundation maintains a streamlined protocol cluster that focuses on the development and promotion of the network. More usage scenarios are given to partners. It is stated in its official vision.

Firefly Ecology
Firefly is a decentralized authentication and authorization framework built on the stellar network protocol and an open third-party application platform based on payment scenarios. Firefly's design concept is community development and operation. It mobilizes the power of community participants to the maximum extent, attracts developers through the service of Firefly community users and stellar community users, and achieves universal blockchain technology, making the blockchain a user The purpose of better service.
Firefly is committed to building an ecosystem that can support high-frequency, multi-platform transactions. Firefly will build the infrastructure and underlying protocol standards of the system, and developers will be able to immediately begin to use their creativity to develop applications for different business scenarios in different industries.

Universal payment standard
In the current typical payment scenario, the application developed by a traditional developer can be freely selected by the user and a corresponding payment application is invoked for payment, and the jump and payment result confirmation is performed after the payment is completed.
Firefly will write related payment standards and develop related interfaces to allow application developers to call and open on mainstream mobile platforms (android, iOS) so that users can use the assets on the chain to make payments.
Due to the characteristics of the stellar network protocol, developers can specify the types of assets they receive, such as Euro fiat, and users can pay for assets they own, such as Bit Payment (Path Payment), which is paid across assets and across geographies. The application brings great convenience.

Decentralized authentication and authorization
Blockchain technology has the characteristics of transparency, decentralization, non-disruption, and joint bookkeeping. stellar network is one of the best applications of blockchain technology. Its established account system can be further extended by Firefly to implement a decentralized authentication and authorization system.
Each account and its own asset passport can be used to determine its identity and allow private key authentication and login. Based on the stellar network, Firefly will be able to provide a simple API that allows the application to obtain account information as a user identity, use a private key signature when necessary to log in to the application, use some of the application's services, and save the data. The user can actively decide whether to provide account information and use the application. Due to the transparency of the blockchain technology, after the user explicitly authorizes the application, the application can naturally obtain account information and determine user rights based on the account information.
Users can also manage applications that have logged in through Firefly and revoke permissions for applications that are no longer used. All results can be stored in the blockchain, thus enabling decentralized authentication and authorization management.
Based on this, you can expand more service scenarios. For example, some identity information (non-account information) is stored in a third-party application. If other applications need to call identity information, the application can view the user's authorization information and authorize it according to the list information, or reject it.

Digital Assets XFF
XFF use case
Fireflies will use XFF as proof of community interest and circulate within the community. XFF plays an important role in the community and has a wide usage scene.
The design usage scenario of XFF is as follows:
● The points, rewards, and management incentives used by the community exchange platform are all achieved by XFF.
● To promote community development, encourage the development of light applications in the form of XFF distribution
● The transfer of equity within the community will also be reflected through XFF.
● As a reflection of community interests, the added value of community growth is allocated to the hands of XFF holders.
● Fireflies are used as assets on the chain. Confectionery distribution is also reflected in the hands of XFF holders.
● XFF represents voting rights for major firefighting incidents. Each XFF weight is 1 ticket. Including but not limited to the upper and lower currencies.
Firefly wallet real name registration recharge, stellar can airdrop 300xlm
Distribution plan
The total amount of XFF is 21m. The distribution plan is as follows:
10% founding team
4% of previous donors.
16% for community promotion and early light app developer rewards
30% Institutional Private Placement
40% project pool (to be determined, not circulating, not participating in community value-added distribution)
Use of funds
The funds raised are mainly used for the construction of firefighting communities and the operation of the system. These costs will provide strong support for the development of fireflies. At the same time, it is partially used for development teams and community operations, marketing, and related legal finances. Firefighting positioning as a global development product can help the fireflies to develop more smoothly and rapidly.

The airdrop XFF activity time began in April 28, 2018.
XFF White paper download link:
https://fchain.io/whitepaper_cn.pdf
Firefly Wallet offical Telegram group
Chinese: https://t.me/fchain_io
English group: https://t.me/fchainio
https://fchain.io/en/

Details of the activities:
1,To complete the registration of the Firefly Wallet official website, the official will give 1 XFF rewards.(New user)
2, To complete the real name authentication of the Firefly Wallet official website KYC, the official will give 5 XFF rewards (new users).
3, At the Firefly Wallet agent service provider, the amount of a single charge is 10000 XCN and above, and the official will give a 2% amount of the amount of XFF as a rewards. (new and old users are not limited);
4, In the Firefly Wallet, the amount of the single charge is up to 1000 XCN and above, and the official will give 20 XFF rewards (old and old users is not limited and transaction to reach a certain amount of number.)
5, Firefly Wallet registered real name users, join the official QQ group or Firefly Angel group, the official will give 5 XFF rewards (limited to new users, and QQ more than three months of active users, each real name of the user only to receive a QQ group reward)
6, Firefly Wallet registered real name users, join the official Telegram group, the official will give 10 XFF rewards (each real name of the user only to receive a Telegram Group rewards);

ruleben (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:55:00 AM

We are moving towards our goal, please pay attention to us and pay attention to stellar, thank you guys
We have candy in preparation, please join telegram for details
merridaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:03:58 AM

the concept of payment is unbelievably fast
but I was a bit hesitant about how with security and comfort

FARASHA        >        CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES                     
   SOLUTION (http://ico.farasha.care/)
ruleben (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:20:15 AM

the concept of payment is unbelievably fast
but I was a bit hesitant about how with security and comfort
Stellar uses the ED25519 algorithm as a signature algorithm, taking into account security and efficiency. And plan to support more algorithms
As long as you write down the key, you have your own account. About comfort, the team is matching different mobile phones to achieve comfort。
We recently launched the airdrop and xff candy delivery program. I hope you can pay attention
ruleben (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:40:21 AM

Our xff will be traded on May 28, After fireflywallet will launch some airdrops to xff holders
ruleben (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:52:51 AM

If you join our telegram and pass our KYC certification with your passport, please contact me, I will airdrop some xff to you, hold xff, you will receive airdrop for various projects
We are in the early stages of development. If you have any questions, I hope you can point it out. If the issues you pointed out are confirmed, we will reward you with some xff. The development of the project depends on the development of the community. We hope to get everyone's support.
Chinese:https://t.me/fchain_io
thank you
ruleben (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:53:40 AM

If you join our telegram and pass our KYC certification with your passport, please contact me(telegram@sijitu), I will airdrop some xff to you, hold xff, you will receive airdrop for various projects
We are in the early stages of development. If you have any questions, I hope you can point it out. If the issues you pointed out are confirmed, we will reward you with some xff. The development of the project depends on the development of the community. We hope to get everyone's support.
Chinese:https://t.me/fchain_io
thank you
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:06:30 AM

Hi Team - Please check English Telegram Channel. Got some queries out there.
Illia_Avdeichik

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:11:46 AM

Will you have erc protocol? I need one wallet to recieve my Cryptics(QPR) tokens that I will buy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: