Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:31:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for someone who has $1M or more in his crypto wallet  (Read 299 times)
Svarstis (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:06:30 PM

Looking Roll Eyes for someone Huh who has $1M or more in his crypto wallet BTC to help pass Accredited Investor verification.

I would need a screenshot of the wallet and send a signed message from the wallet.

I would pay BTC you an amount that we agree upon. Half in advance and a half when done.

Please PM me Smiley, Thanks in advance for your help  Wink
Alex Mainer

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:37:58 PM

How many you are ready to pay?
I contact me
Telegram
@Alex_Mainer
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:43:05 PM

Looking Roll Eyes for someone Huh who has $1M or more in his crypto wallet BTC to help pass Accredited Investor verification.

I would need a screenshot of the wallet and send a signed message from the wallet.
why would someone holding $1M (100+ BTC) in crypto be willing to help you?
all we know you could pull a scam by impersonating as the owner of the address
when something goes wrong, the address will be marked and the real owner would get in deep trouble

I would pay BTC you an amount that we agree upon. Half in advance and a half when done.
what kind of amount you're talking here that could interest someone with $1M willing to risk his reputation & coin?

Maestro75

Activity: 1988
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 03:01:10 PM

why would someone holding $1M (100+ BTC) in crypto be willing to help you?
all we know you could pull a scam by impersonating as the owner of the address
when something goes wrong, the address will be marked and the real owner would get in deep trouble
That is the only logical reason the op is asking for such a deal and only fools will fall for such a cheap trick.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Me.n.KHOF4SH

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

Best Social Media services

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:16:06 PM

Let's assume that I have 1M$, why would I need the money that you never want to pay? lol

Social Media Services
Telegram   Youtube   Twitter   Facebook   LinkedIn
Contact Via DM
Mahanton

Activity: 2758
Merit: 636

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:03:12 PM

Please PM me Smiley, Thanks in advance for your help  Wink
If you would pay me up $500k then i would make this deal for you.  Cool

Clearly an obvious shady attempt which he would make use of those wallet address with signed message to be used on either loan, collateral, fooling and decieving people. Even with just common sense you would able to know on whats the actual intent of OP.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:48:45 PM

You are a newbie here that too with a single post. I don't know if you are legit or not but revealing one's income to a stranger online is never a good a idea. Look what happens to ian Balina (he lost millions BTW)

Blah blah
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:14:51 PM

If I had $1M i wouldn't surf BTT to sign deals. I would have started reaping the benefits of my investment!!!

bhadz

Activity: 2478
Merit: 566

Signature, avatar and text for rent

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 07:19:14 PM

And you'll pay him $10 for the signed message of that wallet so that you can abuse it with your ICO and start claiming that you have collected $1 million in your pre-sale? No one will expose himself to own that huge amount.
Are you thinking of another scam tactic? you guys never get tired of thinking another strategy, you are also innovating same as crypto.

Clearly an obvious shady attempt which he would make use of those wallet address with signed message to be used on either loan, collateral, fooling and decieving people. Even with just common sense you would able to know on whats the actual intent of OP.
Correct.

A newbie out of nowhere and will offer this?  Roll Eyes

sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 07:39:16 PM

Precisely, probably he might be used those screenshot to fool people and making shady activity.

To OP you may now lock your thread to avoid possible spamming with this nonsense thread fool attempt.

Scammers always find a way and it is obvious and possible especially your account is a newbie.
SellBuyAcc

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:21:07 AM

Be careful guys, this might use your info to fool other people. Must be careful of giving info.
$1M is not a joke to spread to other people your information.

To OP., if you can put more details on where are you going to use the given information if so.
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 06:49:53 PM

As Thirdspace have already said the owner of the bitcoin address will be in real catastrophic problem if that person help OP to provide a sign message with a value of 1M$

Honestly no one will help OP as we all know that value will be a lot to just use in a nonsense signing a message to prove that address is really in possession of this scammer.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: