Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:17:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Classic might surpass ETH in a few years  (Read 381 times)
badakjawa

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 10:53:15 PM

it is a good support, but I do not know. whether it will give good affect the quantity and spreading ETC or not?

because sometimes when all the positive support for altcoin is not perfect, it will not make it a popular and the credibility in the market will not increase.

and I still doubt if the ETC will surpass ETH.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
leezay

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:40:35 PM

This is absolutely impossible. Ethereum classic is not good to compare with Ethereum. The potential is not good enough and the future is unclear.

chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 11:46:21 PM

No, this isn't big news at all.
People in the West (especially Americans) always act like they are the center of the universe.

In crypto, America is such a tiny speck in the market.
So small, that a lot of companies, exchanges, and ICOs don't even bother with it.
On top of that, America's laws regarding the trading of assets and securities are crazy tight.

The vast majority of money in crypto comes from East Asia (China, Korea, and Japan in particular).
So a small compliance to a regulation in America will have no overall big impact on it.
Yeah, there are short term pumps, but to say ETC will surpass eth in a few years is just silly.

In terms of development, ETH has had WAY more and ETC will have a difficult time catching up or will need to do the platform in a completely different direction to compete.

But, of course, there is nothing wrong with hedging.
Why not keep both and see how it turns out?

[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:18:45 AM

Ethereum Classic Investment Trust was approved by FINRA (U.S. Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, Inc. ) for a public quotation on OTC Market’s OTCQX.

1. Ethereum classic (etc) investment trust approved following protocol upgrades
2. Ethereum Classic: how long will the bull run last?

This is a super impressive news about ETC.

I think it will continue to rise in the following months. How do you think?
There is no way Ethereum Classic will overtake Ethereum. Even if FINRA approve it. It may be a good news for Ethereum Classic and could rise for a while but at the end of the day the trust of the community will still be with Ethereum.
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:50:30 AM

maybe yes because now the price of Ethereum decreases slightly and thus ETC is unlikely to surpass ETH because Ethereum has good growth and has potential, good popularity if for the next year I do not know because it is difficult to predict altcoin price for the future
CryptoKing1992 (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:51:47 PM

Ethereum Classic touts decentralization and transparency as its strong points--and SEC made a verdict the altcoin is not a security. This leaves no room for backroom deals, making it similar to the Bitcoin platform.  Relative to Ethereum, Ethereum Classic is gaining in popularity.

Check here: https://www.finstead.com/bite/EthereumClassic-price-analysis-prediction-july-26-2018
mightname

Activity: 408

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:38:28 PM

I consider that the basics deal a blow to ETH and potential as beginning, and the bill is and so higher. Those acceptances that alfilaria in on the grounds of others, line for line break departed from them earnings recognition and popularity only through time.
BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:46:37 PM

I think ethereum will be always in ethereum no matter what is their ranking; the company of ethereum will help all peoples in the society which is a great thing that can be seen by the public.
MadaraAvenger

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:48:18 PM

This actually could be true is ETC is gonna keep focusing on the road they had started with and the fact that most of the ICO's ( legit and scams ) are made on the ethereum chain so this will affect them in a way or another in the next coming years.

melander81

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:51:15 PM

This is highly unlikely as I do not see ETC getting any other use case unlike the current Ethereum chain. Unless projects intend to use ETC then it might show some progress, but still wont be as good as the current Ethereum Network.
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:52:17 PM

I think even though the ethereum classic can surpass the ETH, nothing will change because they can still help lots of people to change the current life of their investors which is their main goal and purpose.
iamreal

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:21:39 PM

I don't see Ethereum classic surpassing ethereum supporting a project is not the same as having a huge user base, ethereum already have a huge user base using their platform for smart contract and dApps building, and more people are working to deploy on the ethereum, so i don't see ethereum classic catching up with ethereum any time soon.
coingbag

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:36:45 PM

I still don't know about that. I only hope that Ethereum Classic will experience a high pump next year. even though the potential of Ethereum Classic is very good. maybe we just wait for time, it won't last long
conanmori

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:41:27 PM

I see that Ethereum Classic might be have a good future ahead but still can't surpass ETHEREUM. It was just like a Bitcoin fork like BTG and others both relying on the main coin. So the price might pump but still can't surpass the main coin.

letsfly

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:44:12 PM

Eth classic might also have a lot of supporters or community but it won't surpass ethereum. They are like litecoin and bitcoin, litecoin has a lot of advantages and price is lower than btc but it will not surpass btc.

dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:49:52 PM

It is obvious that the Ethereum Classic coin has good prospects in the future. The Coinbase Pro exchange has added support for this coin, and as we know, only selected projects are worthy of such honor!
Hendramuliadi

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:58:00 PM

Ethereum Classic is starting to move now after its appearance in 2017, I think ethereum classic will continue to increase along with the collaboration they build. what makes me regret is because I did not attend their Bounty in 2017.
derrole

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:58:17 PM

Ethereum Classic is a good project and platform, but unfortunately, it won't surpass Ethereum.
satosibtc1000

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:00:46 PM

I do not think that ETC will be able to surpass ETH ! I didn't even think about it, but it's impossible to think about it. )
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:01:44 PM

Ethereum Classic Investment Trust was approved by FINRA (U.S. Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, Inc. ) for a public quotation on OTC Market’s OTCQX.

1. Ethereum classic (etc) investment trust approved following protocol upgrades
2. Ethereum Classic: how long will the bull run last?

This is a super impressive news about ETC.

I think it will continue to rise in the following months. How do you think?

I think nope.
The price was pumped because it will list on bitrex as a new pair with xrp.
ETH has more features than ETC and it won't be easy to pass ETH market cap
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: