Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 12:26:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] QuarkChain - A High-Capacity Peer-to-Peer Transactional System  (Read 22701 times)
comfortable

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:35:20 AM

Not sure if encouraging people to contribute the project much and doing lottery then has to do with fairness. Quarkchain let hundreds folks who did nothing but join Telegram and copypaste quiz answers participate in ICO but didnt many early supporters and contributors. Therefore, many “passengers” boarded who don’t believe in the project (don’t even know it much) but just got in to make their profit and then move forward and forget about Quarkchain...
iphone11

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:35:38 AM

There is a lot of fudders going on, some people even come to the team to threat us to get public sale allocation token. If we refuse to do that, they will create more fud. The public sale plan is made and followed to keep the fairness
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:36:15 AM

Hey Guys, is it still possible to get into the ico or am I too late?

No it was one of the hardest ICO to get into, you need to do a lottery to win your place to invest in Quarkchain. But now the market doesn't look so good if you keep waiting for a few more weeks you will be able to buy Quarkchain at a really cheap price.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:51:48 PM

No it was one of the hardest ICO to get into, you need to do a lottery to win your place to invest in Quarkchain. But now the market doesn't look so good if you keep waiting for a few more weeks you will be able to buy Quarkchain at a really cheap price.
It all depends on bitcoin price, if it falls below $7k i'm afraid altcoins will be hit hard. quarkchain is x9 from ico, let's hope it dumps down. Grin i've already set my buy order, all is left to do now is wait for my orders to get filled.
zoird

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

S O A R . e a r t h

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:43:18 PM

It all depends on bitcoin price, if it falls below $7k i'm afraid altcoins will be hit hard. quarkchain is x9 from ico, let's hope it dumps down. Grin i've already set my buy order, all is left to do now is wait for my orders to get filled.
I'm waiting for the next month, that is, when the team unlocks tokens from pre-sale. And I hope that the price will drop to the level of 3-4x. In this case, there will be a good opportunity to buy.

TVTVI

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:33:22 PM

NOW, I realize the problem. With a two-tier structure, QuarkChain enables collaborative mining, meaning that individual or individual miners can collaborate without having to join large mining pools. I regret not joining the token sale Sad(
zoird

S O A R . e a r t h

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:24:23 PM

NOW, I realize the problem. With a two-tier structure, QuarkChain enables collaborative mining, meaning that individual or individual miners can collaborate without having to join large mining pools. I regret not joining the token sale Sad(
You have a chance to buy tokens. Now the cryptocurrency market is falling, so tokens are underestimated. I think that by winter the price of tokens will grow several times.

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 07:53:48 PM

Due to regulations applied by quarkchain team to my country, i missed a great opportunity to enter the ico but nowadays crypto is falling a lot, maybe i can buy some from binance. I will wait until an opportunity rises.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
OzhogCoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:46:01 AM

QuarkChain wants to create a compromise solution between three positions of the blockade: decentralization, security and scalability. This decision will allow the blockbuster to rise to a new level and even the entire crypto-currency world.
DirkDiggler1911

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:15:30 PM

Due to regulations applied by quarkchain team to my country, i missed a great opportunity to enter the ico but nowadays crypto is falling a lot, maybe i can buy some from binance. I will wait until an opportunity rises.

Keep waiting bro, I am sure it will go below ICO price because the whale keep dumping this tokens on Binance ( they sent a really large amount of money to exchange ) a few weeks ago it was at 23 cents now it's only 14 cents and in a few weeks I expect to see it lower
dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:48:38 PM

Keep waiting bro, I am sure it will go below ICO price because the whale keep dumping this tokens on Binance ( they sent a really large amount of money to exchange ) a few weeks ago it was at 23 cents now it's only 14 cents and in a few weeks I expect to see it lower

I am not so sure it will go much lower than it is. It should have dumped more by now. Looks like the whale doesn't want the price to drop too much.
dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:05:48 PM

Partnership with LendChain:

https://medium.com/@lendchain/lendchain-and-quarkchain-achieve-strategic-cooperation-f8b8ea4fa7be
DirkDiggler1911

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:31:27 PM

I am not so sure it will go much lower than it is. It should have dumped more by now. Looks like the whale doesn't want the price to drop too much.

Yesterday it was 14 cents now it is only 13 cents and it will keep on going down more and more. I am going to keep waiting until people lose their hope then I will start buying
alexeypato

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:14:50 PM

QuarkChain brought huge profits to its investors within a couple of days after entering the stock exchanges! This coin will still delight everyone for a long time, I think there will still be good growth.
zoird

S O A R . e a r t h

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:21:21 PM

QuarkChain brought huge profits to its investors within a couple of days after entering the stock exchanges! This coin will still delight everyone for a long time, I think there will still be good growth.
I am very glad that I was able to invest in QuarkChain. And I was very surprised when I was able to sell my tokens for X15 !! For me it is a huge profit!

DirkDiggler1911

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:00:57 PM

I am very glad that I was able to invest in QuarkChain. And I was very surprised when I was able to sell my tokens for X15 !! For me it is a huge profit!

If you managed to sell it the first day that it got list on binance then you are probably very lucky, but people who bought it at 23 cents are not in a confortable position.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 07:42:34 PM

Yesterday it was 14 cents now it is only 13 cents and it will keep on going down more and more. I am going to keep waiting until people lose their hope then I will start buying

I'll invest some of my money to quarkchain if i can have a green in one my investments in cryptos! downfall hit me so hard again, i need new names like quarkchain i guess:)
I'll definitely follow for more.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Estrange18

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331

DAO MAKER

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:57:19 PM

So guys waiting for "green times" on our market - quarkchaine looking like one of the projects that would be pumped the most )

DAO MAKER is coming... https://daomaker.com/
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:07:29 PM

Can you tell me please, which price was on ICO? I see that price now 13 cent and cap 47 mln usd. And as I know they raised 20 mln usd. So its almost 2.5x from ICO price in usd? But why ICOdrops shows that it trading in 6x + from ICO price?  Huh
Basion

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:15:25 PM

I like the idea of your project. Do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: