Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:33:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] QuarkChain - A High-Capacity Peer-to-Peer Transactional System  (Read 22699 times)
Obasi1
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

Lead - world's simplest and secure crypto wallet

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 10:46:16 AM

Hello team,

Can you confirm if mainnet will still go live on the 30th of April. Or has it been moved to a later date? I'll really like to know. Thanks

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 02:11:45 PM

When mainnet coming because I have heard a lot of dates

before the end of Q1, end of march.

They said in telegram that mainnet in April. So or you have wrong information or they postponed maiinet launch date.
I myself am also not clear about mainnet and there is no harm if we wait for the latest information to be clearer and hopefully the information we receive later will not be confusing anymore

There is nothing good in postpone. If project postponed mainnet, this means that they cant delieve product in time. Pchain for example going to launch maiinet in time (in the end of this month), and Tomochain launched in time too.
Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 02:31:53 AM

Hi guyz, from "Sophie Wangadmin" Discord :

"Mainnet is on April 30th, token swap will be after that. Your staked tokens will be taken care of"

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
frcat

Activity: 1162

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 09:35:38 PM

"Mainnet is on April 30th, token swap will be after that. Your staked tokens will be taken care of"

How many tokens reserved for stake? And how stake rewards will be ongoing here? Where I can get instructions and description?
Jcga
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 12:04:24 AM

How many tokens reserved for stake? And how stake rewards will be ongoing here? Where I can get instructions and description?

Hi Frcat,
14% reward if hold 6 months, 4% 2m and 10% 4m, you need to check this figures.
https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@quarkchainio

From the pinned article tg
"Guardian Plan FAQ:

1️⃣What is the prupose of staking QKC? Do I have extra  rewards?
We provide huge rewards for voters: Basic rewards (the number of QKC)+rebate rewards (based on Elf Guardian's promise)
2️⃣How do I exchange the votes back to QKC?
 After your staking duration expires, you can withdraw your QKC.
3️⃣What if the votes to a certain elf guardian doesn't hit 1million votes or under rank 50 . what happens to my votes ? Can i still get rebate rewards?
You are still eligible for basic rewards but cannot get rebate rewards because the Elf Guardian that you voted is not elected.
4️⃣ Only when voting starts in April then the rewards start?
The eariler you stake, the more votes you will get, which means more rewards.
5️⃣What is the rebate reward?
It is based on that Elf Guardian's promise.
6️⃣Can I stake QKC in my metamask for votes?
Yes, you can. Tutorial: https://www.reddit.com/r/quarkchainio/comments/b4btlr/stepbystep_tutorial_staking_qkc_for_votes_in/"

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
Jcga
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 12:21:19 AM

Pretty neat new video about Quarkchain and Staking & Votes => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtxE3ktH9Ow&frags=wn

edwinBWZ

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:18:34 AM

I noticed the Quark tokens which belong to the team have become unlocked over the last several months. What are the team's plans to handle their tokens, have they sold any on the public market or do they plan to sell any soon?
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 10:36:41 AM

More better is to contact them in telegram to get answered quickly about anything. They are going to launch mainnet on April 30th and are fully aware of the impact of anything which can disturb the market. I don't think they will sell at this point as any serious project will not do this thing. This is my own opinion that's why ask using other channels for clarity.
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:32:56 PM

Keep an eye .. i was just going to put some money here time ago, but i realized that TEAM  send a huge amount of supply to binance.
excuse: asked by Coinmarketcap .. which is FAKE. Coimarketcap has a methodology but will never give that kind of instruction to a team.
Obviously, tokens have been sold, therefore QKC dropped a 25% in few days, and much more to come!
keep care

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:12:28 AM

They said in telegram that mainnet in April. So or you have wrong information or they postponed maiinet launch date.
I myself am also not clear about mainnet and there is no harm if we wait for the latest information to be clearer and hopefully the information we receive later will not be confusing anymore

It is always good to wait for the official information because after the main net they will provide the information on how to swap the coins in stepwise. Instead of getting panic better wait for the official announcement from the team which help us to safely launch them to the main net.
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:26:19 AM

It is always good to wait for the official information because after the main net they will provide the information on how to swap the coins in stepwise. Instead of getting panic better wait for the official announcement from the team which help us to safely launch them to the main net.
I'm not too worried about Quarkchain, because QKC prices are always stable at $ 0.04-0.03 and that makes traders and investors happy to participate here

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Dextroboy

Activity: 658

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:41:34 AM

I'm not too worried about Quarkchain, because QKC prices are always stable at $ 0.04-0.03 and that makes traders and investors happy to participate here
if we talk about the price of the Quarkchain indeed the price is stable in the range of $ 0.04-0.03 so of course we don't need to worry about traders and investors because I think they like to participate here

CoinCodex

Activity: 314
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 10:43:43 AM

QuarkChain got ranked as #1 coin to watch for this week, due to the upcoming mainnet launch.

https://coincodex.com/article/3507/top-3-coins-to-watch-apr-22-apr-28-2019/
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 02:32:03 PM

Hi, you posted on telegram english group that token swap will take place 3 months after mainnet. What does it mean? That we waited for a long time and still we weren´t be able to use mainnet with our already bought tokens???

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:22:15 PM

STAY AWAY.. QKC's team send tokens to Binance and the sell off started.. they are abandoning the boat.. meanwhile they are banning people in telegram...

i have seen already this film before.. it is called Tiitanic  Grin

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:53:38 PM

STAY AWAY.. QKC's team send tokens to Binance and the sell off started.. they are abandoning the boat.. meanwhile they are banning people in telegram...

i have seen already this film before.. it is called Tiitanic  Grin

They should definetely explain this behavior. I do not understand why they had to transfer QKC tokens to Binance to uppdate circulating supply on Coinmarketpcap..

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:42:25 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2019, 03:00:06 PM by magisterr

Hi, you posted on telegram english group that token swap will take place 3 months after mainnet. What does it mean? That we waited for a long time and still we weren´t be able to use mainnet with our already bought tokens???

This seems not a new... Some projects made this already (Zil, Pchain etc.) They "launched" mainnet, but there are no swap. This shows how unprofessional devs. Only Tomochain made swap in time among last new blockchains...
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 12:45:01 PM

This seems not a new... Some projects made this already (Zil, Pchain etc.) They "launched" mainnet, but there are no swap. This shows how unprofessional devs. Only Tomochain made swap in time fro last new blockchains...
It is very unprofessional, now why we should use mainnet? What is a difference between this mainnet and testnet - on both we can´t use our real QKC tokens. This project is total trash  Cry.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 10:10:49 AM

This seems not a new... Some projects made this already (Zil, Pchain etc.) They "launched" mainnet, but there are no swap. This shows how unprofessional devs. Only Tomochain made swap in time fro last new blockchains...
It is very unprofessional, now why we should use mainnet? What is a difference between this mainnet and testnet - on both we can´t use our real QKC tokens. This project is total trash  Cry.

This is so. I dont see a different between testnet and mainnet if there is no native coins too. They just dissappointed the community.
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 10:31:42 AM

Even this is big concern but let the team have to do their work and make this network stable. I don't think there is something wrong even investors have no access to mainnet at this stage but sooner it will become public when they will be satisfied with their.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: