Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:06:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I SHARE MY EXPERIENCE ( One of the best groups of trading signals in the world  (Read 75 times)
yefersornersboom (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:46:04 PM

Recently we got a very confident email from a young & fresh channel. It sounded very different in comparison to what we usually get day in and out and we decided to take a look. What we found has been a very accurate quality channel, a channel that amazed us on all levels, run by true professionals. We have a high rate of female traders in this team and – damn – they ROSTCHILD! This team has a background of financial trading, but also from other commercial industries and you can smell that they must have worked on a corporate level before, by how serious they run this channel. The channel runs under the motto:

Earning while learning

and you really get a good bang for your buck, as they cover all the elements if you want to earn from their altcoin signals and learn crypto trading at the same time from the comprehensive education pillar. Cryptolluminatis are not only crypto trading signals, but also run educational forums which promote analysis, public information, observations, educational thoughts regarding relevant topics, self-taught strategies and technical analysis. You must check out their free channel (happily without any cross-promotions) and their chat to get the flavor of what they are running. We are almost sure you will be hooked with them. Here is their offering for members in the VIP in a nutshell:

https://imgur.com/a/yFwu6Hn                                                                    shared and Telegram https://t.me/Cryptolluminatis

1) Individual attention when needed
2) Live TA Session to sharpen your skills as a trader
3) Signals on scalps, intraday setups, 2-3-day setups and long-term picks
4) Portfolio Management & Risk Management
5) Live TA Trading with the admins
shared and Telegram https://t.me/Cryptolluminatis

We don’t know how to tell which of these pillars is their best value, as their crypto signals are rock-solid, the webinars are extremely well and professionally done. We can see that these can develop their members into solid traders, which are able to read the markets and become signals-independent in the long run. They do live stream sessions encouraging people to invest in themselves by learning Technical Analysis to sharpen their trading tools which eventually lead to consistent gains. And in the end, this is what it is about: Become independent from crypto signals and trade the markets on your own. But wait for the signals review.

Signals Review: 100 freaking percent this month. Do I need to tell you more? A scaringly accurate 100% win rate until now in April and 90% in March. Hello? This is truly the art of trading and the best thing is that they will tell you how to do it on your own. While the education format of this channel is tremendously good, the crypto signals from this channel and their altcoin analysis’ are very powerful. We know this might sound too be good to be true and, yes, you have to keep in mind that past success can only be an indicator of future results, never a guarantee. But, please do yourself a favor and check this results from March and April – a depressing choppy market period – and get yourself an impression. We personally verified each of these trades and can confirm the outcome: here is the results sheet on Google docs for their past signals.
But not only do their altcoin signals rock, they adapt to Bitcoin movement and make analysis when the need arises, and even then,[/flash]
http://

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iillaa

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

A MAN SEEKING FOR KNOWLEDGE

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:27:06 PM

Op is an alt account advertising for his new trading group   . ( created 5 may 2018 )

When a deal look so good  that mean it's  so bad  .

You have females !? Now you are playing dirty on sexual emotions so peoples join your group .

Don't waste your time or your money on that . He probably follow a big channel and  copy paste from it to his own group  .

Better learn learn some trading basis than follow some strangers like a lost sheep .

Cheesy
Ultra_io

Activity: 114
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 03:59:19 PM

Trading signal = Pump and Dump.

US regulators are looking at you. I would be low profil if I was you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: