Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 12:10:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EcryptoConnect ICO [ECC]  (Read 220 times)
ecryptoconnect (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:36:32 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 04:16:34 AM by ecryptoconnect

Ecryptoconnect

What is Ecryptoconnect?

EcryptoconnectECC is a powerful monetization platform that helps to keep every investment you make safe and become profitable. You invest into our platform and we pay you profit daily (up to 2% per day) by ECC tokens with which you can exchange to BTC or ETH. Ecrypto Connect token is an extremely secured decentralised self-regulated cryptocurrency and provides a great digital payment system through Peer to Peer network. ECC allows anyone to store and invest his wealth in a non-government-controlled currency and earn substantial interests on investment.

The ECC coin protocol is hard-limited to 10 million coins, meaning that no more than that can ever be created; this resembles an economic system based on deflation and rather than on increasing coin supply.

Vision: To be the best investment platform that helps users to increase their wealth, and to make an impact on the world at the same time.
Mission: To be a trusted digital currency and widely used by the World ECC revolutionaries

Technical Specification
Name: Ecryptoconnect
Token Abbreviation: ECC
Total supply: 10,000,000 ECC
ICO + Bounty: 6,000,000 ECC
ICO date: May 9th 2018

ICO
The starting date of Ecryptoconnect ICO is on May 9th, 2018 and the final date is June 8th, 2018.
There will be 6,000.000 ECC available for ICO starting from $0.9. On average, 200,000 ECC will be available each day.

Lending System
You can invest ECC in Ecryptoconnect lending platform exclusively from the Ecryptoconnect Dashboard. You will receive daily profit based on your investment option (up to 32%/month). Upon investment term completion, you will receive your CAPITAL BACK to take out from the Ecryptoconnect lending platform or optionally reinvest back in lending platform to continue receiving daily profit.

By eliminating third party intermediaries and overhead costs for exchanging assets, ECC blockchain-based platform’s transfer fee is surely less than the transfer fee of any banks in the world.

The ECC coin protocol is hard-limited to 10 million coins, meaning that no more than that can ever be created; this resembles an economic system based on deflation and rather than on increasing coin supply

Affiliate Program - Bounty System
In Ecryptoconnect project, we have 2 affiliate programs: ICO and Lending. With Ecryptoconnect's attractive referral and affiliate program you can earn additional Bitcoin by introducing other users about this opportunity and referring them to Ecryptoconnect community. We are offering a bonus program which enables you the possibility to earn more for every new user who signs up and joins Ecryptoconnect's lending platform using your affiliate link.

Ecryptoconnect's affiliate program is designed with 7 levels to earn additional commissions by every registered partner. You will earn a commission every time a referral lends Ecryptoconnect on our platform through your affiliate link.  The commission you earn is based on the level your partner signs in.

HOW CAN WE GENERATE A RETURN FOR INVESTORS?
We from Ecryptoconnect are a team of experts with 8 years of experience in cryptocurrency market. We developed a super complicated and advanced AI bot to generate significant profits from every penny invested when the market moved up, down or sideways. Not to mention, we also are experts in selecting the best ICOs in the market to invest at private rounds.
JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THE GIGANTIC RETURNS THAT WE GENERATED WITH RECENT ICOS:

PROJECTAbbreviationWe bought at We sold atReturns
ICONICX0.96667%
HACKENHKN0.856706%
GENESIS VISIONGVT0.8253125
APPCOINAPPC0.081.51875%

With this kind of returns, we assure that every penny you invest with Ecryptoconnect is SAFE. Your money will never sleep and we will make your money work super hard for you. With Ecryptoconnect ecosystem, we can help you to earn income with no hard work, just let our team and our software work for you!

1. ICO: Initial Coin Offering (May 2018)
2. Ddos Attack Protection and web wallet (June 2018)
3. Lending program (July 2018)
4. Start trading on Bitcoin Exchange - Targer Price: $20 (August 2018)
5. Listing on coinmarketcap (August 2018)
6. iOS and Android Wallet launch (August 2018)
7. Trading on Exchange program (August 2018)
8. Target price: $50 (October 2018)
9. Improving security (October 2018)
10. Upgrading to new system (October 2018)
11. Mining pool launch (October 2018)
12. Improve Website Features (October 2018)
13. New mobile wallet app features (October 2018)
14. ECC POS (October 2018)
15. Top 20 on coinmarketcap (October 2018)

french_andrey

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:47:54 PM

I didn't find any information about the team on your website, could you tell us more about it? There are no dates in the roadmap before may 2018, what is the reason?
Afnor Os

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:03:25 PM

more info please?
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:55:21 PM

I didn't find any information about the team on your website, could you tell us more about it? There are no dates in the roadmap before may 2018, what is the reason?

One of the fundamental things is the team. If the team doesn't want to expose themselves to the public it sounds fishy following this idea. It actually sounds more or less as Bitconnect, even the name is similar. Quite a bad idea to call the project ending on *connect when a lot of people got scammed before by Bitconnect.
kul0n

Activity: 434
Merit: 49

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:37:08 PM

I like your project and your token, especially small emission. How many do you plan to allocate tokens on a bounty campaign? I have a desire to participate
ecryptoconnect (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:35:55 AM

One of the fundamental things is the team. If the team doesn't want to expose themselves to the public it sounds fishy following this idea. It actually sounds more or less as Bitconnect, even the name is similar. Quite a bad idea to call the project ending on *connect when a lot of people got scammed before by Bitconnect.
We are a team of financial experts from London, Dubai, Hongkong working together to create the best value growth for our investors.

I like your project and your token, especially small emission. How many do you plan to allocate tokens on a bounty campaign? I have a desire to participate

Please take a look at our Bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3589267
ecryptoconnect (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:17:04 AM

Updated
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:10:38 AM

do you have a chat in telegram?
meomeo989

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:47:51 AM

Interesting project for sure!!! I'm waiting for good news and a bright future! Can I have your telegram? Thanks.
julianpopov955

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:32:15 PM

I would like to know more about the project. It's not enough for me. I need more information about your team. Do you have any linkbor website?   
Lector75

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:52:05 AM

Looks interesting
abazakolala

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:05:08 PM

This project is quite promising!
annazaitun87

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:56:49 PM

Hello op, I see your account very long time not active, since Mei 11 to this day it is 1 week, how did your platform work? Looks like it is not serious
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:54:23 AM

May be this project was rejected or scam I can see no activity in their social media and this account very long time not active

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: