Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:40:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin VS Trading forex ?  (Read 547 times)
Casmiro

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:49:45 AM

I own more like for trading of bitcoin on having to forex trading. because of the bitcoin safer and benefits are also more. And I think also more effective for trading bitcoin from in the forex.
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:47:31 AM

I tried to earn on forex and trade bitcoin and altcoins and it seems to me that altkoins are the best option for those who are new to this business.
NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:20:30 AM

I have not tried to trade on forex, but the cryptocurrency is a very good investment. I think that this is really a better option.
commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:28:47 AM

Bitcoin or cryptocurrency is still better than Forex because in Bitcoin trading, all you have to do is to wait for the right time to sell it in a very high price and the percentage profit is huge compared to Forex that you can only get a small percentage and you need a big fund to feel the profit.

lancer10

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:17:11 AM

As for me trading is too difficult, I tried, but I only spent 1k dollars. I think that in any business experience is important.
JehJeh121

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:42:17 AM

I would choose bitcoin trading than in foreign exchange because I think foreign exchanger is more risky than cryptocurrency. What I like in bitcoin trading market is very volatile.
ngonco.giolua22

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:07:17 AM

I do not think Forex has as big fluctuations as crypto. For me, Cryptocurrencies are giving much more profit opportunities than it, because of the high volatility.
gatholocco

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:56:27 AM

bitcoin inves more secure than on forex trading, why?
1. even small capital can also inves bitcoin
2. capital is not directly exhausted
3. if bitcoin goes down we can still wait for bitcoin price increase
4. rising and falling bitcoin prices stable category
What do you think?
I conclude from this news source
https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://www.kompasiana.com/didikoseng/5a4fe45e16835f5b504e2f52/trading-coin-crypto-lahan-usaha- yang-tak-kenal-rugi&hl=en-US
Forex may only provide a small profit, will not get a 50% increase in one night. But maybe Forex can be done in any trend, while crypto is more effective on the bull market.
kostagr33k

Activity: 309

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:02:54 PM

Forex trading has completely disappointed me. They have a lot of advertising and different promises that are just words. If you want to succeed, study cryptocurrency.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:07:03 PM

I see few advantages over the forex by using the bitcoin. The crypto coin like bitcoin is getting more and more attention daily and this will keep rising until the last day of bitcoin on the earth. So by the time gets old and more old it will have value that no one can even imagine it could have gotten. The investment here is far secure because daily volume is huge, you can take out profits all the time with short waits or get more profits if you wait longer enough. On the other hand forex is not offering any guarantee to your profit as forex trades are controlled one and all depends on the private and government sectors decisions. But bitcoin is open ledger, and it drives upwards all the time with public force. So its one up for the bitcoin.
dev9t9ok

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:35:26 PM

It is very nice theme for discussion. I would like to notice that there are couple types of forex. What do I mean? There is real forex it is usually interbank exchange or currency market on exchanges and it is real forex where usually min lot is 100000. But there are also another type of forex which is fake and usually called "kitchen" where you may trade with very small capital 25-100$ and you must undestand that it is not a real market because your contractor is your broker which you need to overplay to earn money.
And of course, marginal trading and swaps will kill your deposit quite fast so if you want to lose your money you are welcome to forex.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:37:33 PM

I do not like trading crypto on metatrader application.
Meta trader is not safe to trade crypto and i will go for real crypto trading on binance and bittrex.
This is more safe than forex companies.
tikanurqaidah

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:40:19 PM

yes I agree with what you say. I already feel the pain of forex trading. lost hundreds of millions of money in one night. bitcoin trading is not crawling like forex because there is no loss of assets as long as we are not selling. and can wait for the price to rise again.
hiburak

Activity: 1655
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:43:19 PM

Forex trading is much riskier. You should better compare it with margin trading with cryptocurrencies, but not bitcoin trading itself.
ivlvov

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:52:50 PM

What do you think?
https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://www.kompasiana.com/didikoseng/5a4fe45e16835f5b504e2f52/trading-coin-crypto-lahan-usaha- yang-tak-kenal-rugi&hl=en-US
I'm little acquainted with Forex trading, but my friends have been trading there before, and they all went into crypto trading. I think that these two types of trade can bring good profit, but it seems to me that crypto trading is the best and most promising direction.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
bambazamba

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:40:11 PM

There are bane and boons from both ends .
Forex is more secure in terms of keeping the assets secure and not highly volatile . And on the other hand bitcoin has the ability to be very highly volatile and can thus be a great source of profit as well . Forex is definitely a " playing it safe " side.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:12:26 AM

What do you think?
In forex, if you lost you are broke. In crypto, if you lost today, it is only temporary because if the coin you hold make a pump, you can get even or get profit. These are the advantages of crypto, that is why many forex traders switch to crypto trading.
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:17:11 AM

Forex is gambling cos you dont own any of the currencies but cryptocurrency is the money behind the block chain technology, you own what you buy. Forex should be compared to sports betting.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Tanya78

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:58:20 AM

I am very skeptical about forex. I prefer trading crypt mode much more interesting and easier for the average person.
DaryaCrypta

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:28:23 PM

In fact, this is roughly the same thing (if we're talking about trading, not about technology), but in the crypto currency you can earn a little more over a long period of time.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: