Bitcoin Forum
October 07, 2024, 06:18:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoinmarket.com offline? How can I reach Dustin Dollar?  (Read 431 times)
ink331 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 06:36:18 PM

Hello folks,

yesterday I tried to log in to https://www.bitcoinmarket.com/ and realized that it is gone. I bough some coins two years ago and just wanted to check. Then I read in several posts from sellstar928 about his unsucessfull login to bitcoinmarket.com and his following search for Dustin Dollar. I read in the posts of sellstar928 that he reached Dustin and they found a solution for the login. I got the same problem as sellstar928 and really want to write a PM to sellstar928 or Dustin Dollar to find a solution also. But I just registered on this forum and I'm not allowed to write PMs  Cry

If anybody around here can give me a hint or write a PM to anyone of the two gentlemen? It would be really appreciated Smiley

Thank you in advance!
Mboy

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 07:28:13 AM

I have the same problem with bitcoinmarket.com as you and wrote now a message to sellstar
ink331 (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 08:31:07 AM

Hey Mboy,
thanks for the note. If anything happens please let me know.
Cheers!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: