Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:19:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help Needed Please  (Read 669 times)
spindoctaa (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 06:58:40 PM

Hi,

I have been a victim of a scam and lost out on some coins which I was going to use to purchase new hardware. I am writing this in the hopes that people will be able to assist me with a BTC Loan through BTC Jam here is the profile link.

https://btcjam.com/listings/8412

Please if you can any assistance would be greatly appreciated so I can get back on top of things again.

SD
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 4680

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 08:29:52 PM

You've already been careless with your own money, and now you want someone else to trust you with theirs?

Good luck.
spindoctaa (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 10:59:37 PM

You've already been careless with your own money, and now you want someone else to trust you with theirs?

Good luck.

I don't really understand how your comment has any substance or relevance to the question I am asking, plenty of people are asking for loans of BTC all of the time. If you want to know in more detail, I am one of the people affected at 50BTC and for a very large UNAFFECTED figure of BTC with a mining setup running on an i7 server with very specific hardware only capable of mining SHA256 coins setup from back in January this year. I then left it running for a long time, and had a lot of real life scenarios that caused me to forget about it until more recently. Logged in and then saw my balance which entered the processing stage. Then discovered after a few days of waiting this has not been actioned so closed down the operation. So I am asking for a minimal loan to allow me to purchase specific hardware available as it currently stands to recoup what was lost and to get back to where everything should have been. I really don't need comments that are saying things like that, it's already gutwrenching enough to be under the impression that all of the BTC have disappeared, I still hope they can be returned but who knows it could go either way potentially. If you have any advice about recalling the coins that would be great, but maybe maybe not. Do you think emailing the BTC Foundation on behalf of everyone would help? I've taken that step yesterday to see if there is any recourse for all of the individuals affected. Its pretty destructive to do that to the coin if it has happened as well, considering what it was created for.

Thanks for your comment though, really hoped there was someone able to have some sort of understanding, considering we all live on the same planet?
Jacce

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 11:03:47 PM

Why should we trust you?
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 11:05:07 PM

So, you lost coins.
Boo-hoo, now you are going to scam them back?
Good Luck.
spindoctaa (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 11:09:55 PM

Why should we trust you?

you can trust me because i'm an honest person, obviously its hard to establish any kind of rapport being a new member and not having a huge amount of online presence. I've got skype and my identity is pretty much verified on BTCJam with the information they have requested. I'm not someone to ask for something and not give it back. You can have my word. The fact I know how it feels to be ripped off. I have strong beliefs in Karma and that aspect of life. Is there anything else I could offer?
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 11:18:44 PM

Why should anybody trust your story.
Also , nobody will give you a loan without a collateral.
We don't want to get "scammed" either.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
spindoctaa (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 11:29:29 PM

So, you lost coins.
Boo-hoo, now you are going to scam them back?
Good Luck.

LOL, I have better things to do than scam people in my life and I don't live by the motto, oh a pool done it to me so I'm going to go and scam all the other people out there who are earning their coins. I'm trying to get out of a sticky situation which I've been placed in by another's potentially selfish actions if this has happened

Thank you for your compassionate Boo-Hoo, but no thanks i'm not asking for that i'm asking for a resourceful way to recover and increase.
Jacce

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 11:49:19 PM

I guess I trust you, but I don't think many people will do that because of the many selfish people/scammers on this forum. It is very important to be sceptical to avoid being scammed yourself. Personally I could only contribute with 1 mBTC, if it makes a difference?
spindoctaa (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 11:55:09 PM

I guess I trust you, but I don't think many people will do that because of the many selfish people/scammers on this forum. It is very important to be sceptical to avoid being scammed yourself. Personally I could only contribute with 1 mBTC, if it makes a difference?

Yeah I completely understand that, the fact that there are billions of people around the world on a day to day second by second basis. Lol and yeah there can be definitely. I know about the skepticism bit its just when you get certain remarks that re repeated over and over by others and destroying the whole concept of the thread. Anything you can offer, no matter how small is great. I really appreciate it and will get it back to you and on time.

Here is the listing again, and thanks very much again.

https://btcjam.com/listings/8412
Delgado804

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 11:59:30 PM

Good luck getting your money back :/
spindoctaa (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 12:02:55 AM

Thanks Very Much, pretty slim chances though lol.
thmwzh

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 12:46:32 AM

good luck
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 12:52:49 AM

Yes, filling police report is just waste of time, I tried it. These damn scammers. I learned hard way, will use escrow always

spindoctaa (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 01:15:46 AM

Yes, filling police report is just waste of time, I tried it. These damn scammers. I learned hard way, will use escrow always

Hopefully the Foundation can provide answers to the next steps, I'll let you know if they do give anything that may help you as well. It's still fraud and was created as an alternative to fiat to beat the corruption etc, but people I think don't realise it or forget about those things. Its pretty disgusting of people, especially when you consider the value of each coin individually, people would only really need 100 each to survive quite nicely at the current rate.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 06:24:17 PM

I can do this loan. For a 30 day term I require 33 LTC collateral though. PM me for deposit address.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: