Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:40:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EXP1 - VIRTUAL REALITY! - Experience - VRMMO]  (Read 17831 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bumface (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 09:05:02 PM

what a fiasco, not a single exp1 sold, no budget for Experience, while i see scamcoins get alot of attention. If you buy scamcoin IPO`s ,you are partly responsible for the scamcoin environment by supporting those projects instead of a project like this, with an actual roadmap and VR is the way society is heading naturally.

Scammers have free reign because people keep buying it...

I am very diapointed people were unable to distinguish between this massive venture and scamcoins, and in fact support the scamcoins just because they promise nice things and have a fancy op.

I will look for alternate funding and i have started to develop the worlds first adaptive VR controller that moves into your hand and arrives perfectly timed when you grab an in game tool. This controller will bridge the gap between opan hand capture and controllers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQQ4L7jc7Gw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpbsszML6Dg

I really hoped i could build experience from the IPO of exp1 and include the crypto community in this wonderfull venture, and provide many advantages which would become very valuable...

sad  Embarrassed

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dan_and_shan

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 11:46:38 PM

9 days, 0 EXP1 sold, whats the problem here guys?

You have to ask, really? Altcoin IPOs/Crowdfunding are dead. The fact that you haven't sold any just proves that the IPOs that do sell are all bought by the coin devs. At least you haven't done that. I guess your not one of them scammers. I can say I would mine a coin you make, but do it: no IPO, no Premine, no Instamine etc... fair. Then again, there are so many coins that one could just choose an existing one to mine. So whats the point really? If you don't already have a viable product that brings something new to crypto, then don't waste your time.

Seems like the scam coin days are over. Only scammers and their sock puppets will say otherwise.
+1 and also that pump & dump group create their own coin they can pump... and dump

not sure to understand why you want to do an ICO... (UTC was a good coin, it should bring enough interest on its own...)

so true, and UTC is looking like a buy atm Wink

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 01:53:42 AM

People not investing as you would probably get board after 6 months and sell it to the highest bidder (ultracoin). No thanks you already made broken promises.

king_pin

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 02:11:39 AM

Don't believe a word bumface says, I have delt with him before, he is not a scammer, but he is also not accurate!

Help to save a persons life with BITCOIN - http://www.bitcoinsaves.org/en/
bumface (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 06:39:03 AM

Don't believe a word bumface says, I have delt with him before, he is not a scammer, but he is also not accurate!

lol, i could hit a mosquito in the eyeball at 1500 yards if i had a twigg, a roll of painters tape and purlpe dye, how is that not accurate?

bumface (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 06:41:07 AM

People not investing as you would probably get board after 6 months and sell it to the highest bidder (ultracoin). No thanks you already made broken promises.

I didnt get bored,leaving a coin unattended is irresponsible so i put management on it becasue i had to focus on an aero space grade, guitar crowdfunding campaign.

They later aquired Ultracoin, and a legal dispute was settle out of court....

So what may appear as boredom actually has actual events behind it, as wel as logic and business decisions made with information available on that time.

But dont worry, i am moving on and Experience is on its way. Venture capital is now showing interest, when actual VC is on board i will do a new EXP1 IPO with an actual team of devs, gameplay footage, demo, hardware integration etc.

Project Experience is not simply canceled because a coin IPO failed, an entrepeneur keeps fighting.

http://experience.freeforums.org/features-t9.html

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: