Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:28:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTO AND FIAT MONEY BEST COMBINATION  (Read 2160 times)
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 02:27:55 AM

only crypto and fiats ?  what about other payment methods like credit/debit cards ?  i mean we cant always use crypto on most sites online but credit/debit cards are always acceptable anywhere and everywhere    .   some people will still use these kind of payment methods even on the future because they trust it more than a cryptocurrency  but no doubt that fiats are the best payment method to use above all because all people in all ages can use it without any restrictions whatsoever  .
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 02:54:37 AM

I want to blow your by telling you that the number two point that make you feel that fiat have an edge over cryptocurrency is in the past. Blockchain is developing,  offline transfer will soon be possible.
Yeah, cryptocurrency are on the process of growing so we can expect more in the future. Well, fiat money will still matter and it can be better if its being combined with cryptocurrency. Let’s admit that we both need it right now, and maybe this two will have a better function in the future.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 05:55:50 AM

But in the future, we can mostly have transactions that are digitalized so crypto transactions are inevitable. There will be people that are not open with this upgrade.

Combination of two will exist and there's no doubt about it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 06:59:35 AM

I bilieve that in the future crypto currency will not replace fiat money as mode of  payments in the future. Why? Because this two currency have a unique combinations that make our life more secure and convenient transactions trough offline and online transactions.

1.Crypto currency is more secure and faster transactions than fiat money via long distance and transactions like sending money around the world crypto is fast, safe and more secure then fiat money in this case fiat money is not good and slow in long distance transactions.

2.Fiat money is more faster and more easier in hand to hanp, face to face transactions and offline transactions in this setuation crypto currency is not good.

This 2 reasons why crypto currency and fiat money will be a powerfull combination in the future.

I agree with what you say
however, fiat currency will not be replaced, because it is fundamentally like traditional transactions and many people who have not been able to receive crypto as a transaction tool. maybe it will take more than a decade. so maybe bitcoin or crypto can be received by all levels of society.
Hivalley

Activity: 210
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 07:42:35 AM

Definitely no one is leaving for the other, both will be used based on the users preference and availability. Digital transactions is the new order today and there is no taking it away from it, it has come to stay and stay it will.

Fiat is long standing and is the strongest and most popular form of currency, so it still will retain that place,but alongside digital transactions.
I think the both will make the perfect duo
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 08:27:17 AM

Having both cryptocurrency and fiat are better that only choosing one. You still didnt notice but we are now living in a world like that. It also give us more option foe the different wants and needs of people. Some people doesnt want to have change thats why they want to stick with fiat.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:13:52 AM

Well you have a point there buddy, and I can agree to your ideas and thoughts about the crypto currencies and the fiat money. Well, crypto currency and fiat will bring an even more well secure future for our mode of financial medium for transactions. This will truly bring a best combination for all of us.
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:24:41 AM

2.Fiat money is more faster and more easier in hand to hanp, face to face transactions and offline transactions in this setuation crypto currency is not good.

Well, we can't say this will always be the case. The end goal of bitcoin and many cryptos is to be efficient in these areas as well. Bitcoin for example will have LN, not sure about the other major cryptos but being able to use them for small purchases would be an advantage over coins that don't.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 07:49:22 AM

Sure is a good combination,
For me I used my Crypto for saving and Fiat for paying,
I think it is a good way to save money.

denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:23:34 AM

Having both cryptocurrency and fiat are better that only choosing one. You still didnt notice but we are now living in a world like that. It also give us more option foe the different wants and needs of people. Some people doesnt want to have change thats why they want to stick with fiat.
I think some people do not like Crypto Currency because of its extreme volatility issues that are normal to Crypto Currencies, merchants and sellers do not want to accept a currency that could drop its value at any time and this is one of the reasons why some people don't like it. Seriously, Crypto Currencies are used as an asset and not a currency, you can definitely see it in the whole Crypto space.

Sure is a good combination,
For me I used my Crypto for saving and Fiat for paying,
I think it is a good way to save money.
It really depends on people on how will they use Crypto Currency or paper money and both of these valuable things are balanced in a way that most people don't see.  Smiley
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:11:27 AM

It is not that they don't want a change, it is that it is more easy and efficient to use.

They want a change, our lives are leading there. The technology is being developed more and more while the days pass. There are a lot of new things that are being discovered, made and developed for our more comfortable lives. If there will come a time that cryptocurrencies are efficient to use in our world, people will eventually use it.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 09:13:42 PM

The explanation you gave is same with what i analyzed recently. The truth is bitcoin and fiat money working together is the best combination. While bitcoin can be used at the convenience of our homes and offices in transferring huge amount of money from one place to another without border barrier, fiat money can be use for one on one transactions involving little amount of payments in places like market. It is best if they co-exist for payment.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 09:16:02 PM

Change is inevitable so i guess they have no more choice later on but to use cryptos. Having this both option can make us more effective on doin transactions. Cryptocurrency makes possible to transfer globally at a lower rate while fiat money still offer a more liquid way of money.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 10:36:38 PM

Your analysis is not wrong as it is what i actually thought initially. Bitcoin and fiat money can serve two unique purposes. While crypto is far better for long distant transactions involving huge amount of money, fiat serves a better purpose for one on one transactions especially in market places. I think both of them co-existing is best. Just imagine buying something very low in price, how do you pay in bitcoin, that is where fiat comes in handy. Bitcoin is good for huge transactions involving distant places, fiat is good for small transactions done face to face. So I agree with you, crypto and fiat money, best combination indeed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: