Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:24:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy & Pending Withdrawals  (Read 16165 times)
duskwisdom

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 04:51:19 AM

I'm almost stop using cryptsy because deposit/ withdrawls are took half of day to process. Now I prefer to coinedup

just half of day ?

NO!

i've been sticking for 3 days !

Have you tried emailing support? They may be able to help you out.

Yes ,i've done that.
but they just closed my tickets without any response !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hi_i_am_a_nerd

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

What is a Bitcoin anyway?

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 05:10:44 AM

Ive been waiting for my 18.5 BUK to show up! It was confirmed 50 times in the client but still not even pending yet!  Angry

DoNaTe? BTC:  | EARN FREE BTC!
LTC: Lfugx6uauLN25EuhMyrAAquNePf7fZg2uV            | http://freebitco.in/?r=23681
Neutronic

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 06:13:52 AM

Cryptsy are the good guys, don't worry about that. They have massive lag sometimes, and the server audit is a bit behind, but that is usually fixed within a day or two tops. Ofcourse i was a bit scared at first when i transferred 4 BTC or so. Not seeing even a breadcrumb of that transaction didn't help me not one bit Wink but a couple of e-mails later i've found out that there is nothing to be worried about, and everything will be fine... eventually
duskwisdom

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 06:51:39 AM

Cryptsy are the good guys, don't worry about that. They have massive lag sometimes, and the server audit is a bit behind, but that is usually fixed within a day or two tops. Ofcourse i was a bit scared at first when i transferred 4 BTC or so. Not seeing even a breadcrumb of that transaction didn't help me not one bit Wink but a couple of e-mails later i've found out that there is nothing to be worried about, and everything will be fine... eventually

I want to call them...
but they are sleeping ..

T.T

I am very anxiety and angry for that ,so I used some dirty words in the e-mail of support.
I am afraid they'll retaliate me and will not deal with my problem FOREVER !!

AAAAAA
i am going to be crazy !!!
nzgrant

Activity: 97

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 08:34:48 AM

Damn that's crazy times.  I just did a transfer out from them and it took about 5 minutes.  Guess I'm just lucky.
VesperPL

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 04:36:11 PM

No they aren't!!!!!!!

They gave me -0.41 Btc in ballance and now i can't withdraw any coins. It past about 15 days. Last respond from support was 9 days ago and they wrote to me that i must pay that negative ballance to withdraw my other coins becouse system has failure and overbought dogecoin to my account.... This is sick becouse doge now is nothing worth and i must pay 0.41btc for 200 000 extra doges.....

FUCK YOU CRYPTSY I WILL SHOW OUR CONVERSATION ON EVRY POSIBLE FORUM AND BLOGS FACEBOOK TWEETER AND OTHER STUFF!!!! People should know how you work! You don't care about customers!!!!!!!!!
meade16

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 04:40:07 PM

The site can be incredibly slow for withdrawals,  when you email support they reply a week later to apologise.
duskwisdom

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 05:05:20 PM

No they aren't!!!!!!!

They gave me -0.41 Btc in ballance and now i can't withdraw any coins. It past about 15 days. Last respond from support was 9 days ago and they wrote to me that i must pay that negative ballance to withdraw my other coins becouse system has failure and overbought dogecoin to my account.... This is sick becouse doge now is nothing worth and i must pay 0.41btc for 200 000 extra doges.....

FUCK YOU CRYPTSY I WILL SHOW OUR CONVERSATION ON EVRY POSIBLE FORUM AND BLOGS FACEBOOK TWEETER AND OTHER STUFF!!!! People should know how you work! You don't care about customers!!!!!!!!!

i am on your side !!!!
VesperPL

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 05:14:57 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2014, 06:13:57 PM by VesperPL

The site can be incredibly slow for withdrawals,  when you email support they reply a week later to apologise.

it's past 9 days and i don't get any appologize! Fuck the appologize give my coin back!

http://imageshack.com/a/img59/6946/24ys.jpg
DeboraMeeks

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 10:15:59 AM

I had some cryptsy withdrawals (For YAC) pending for just few seconds before being send. This was some where around September so not sure about the conditions now.
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 03:14:15 PM

I'm almost stop using cryptsy because deposit/ withdrawls are took half of day to process. Now I prefer to coinedup

+1

coinedup with lower trade fees and withdraw fees, but a little slower than Cryptsy. Grin
fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:42:31 AM

The site can be incredibly slow for withdrawals,  when you email support they reply a week later to apologise.

I have to say fuck CRYPTSY TOO, when I withdrew a little coins, I got the coins very soon (within 10 minutes). But second time I tried to withdraw a huge amount coins, the order was pending.
nxtbitcoiner

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 08:50:19 AM

I have noticed some problems with cryptsy too, especially with the double order error, that is really unfortunate. They knowing that the order was automatically doubled should automatically give a refund. Cryptsy is a shitty service because they haven't fixed all the bugs and it lags etc.

Also, not sure if this was on this post but someone was talking about how they couldn't withdraw from cryptsy, I beleive it is because they are not paying a high transaction fee, or wait for transactions to add up before they send it.
it is easier to just withdraw in another coin, maybe asic coin or something end then convert to btc after. Not always the best option for sure.  Sad
CoinFriend

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

support.

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 09:50:02 AM

No they aren't!!!!!!!

i am on your side !!!!

mee too!!!!

- https://www.cryptopia.co.nz  - your one stop crypto shop  -
Exchange, Mineshaft, Marketplace and much more. Check it out Smiley
dingoKoin

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 07:19:05 PM

I was also in negative balance on Cryptsy (may God rape their incompetent souls).
But with the remaining LTC I bought DOGE and DOGE nearly doubled.
I bought back the negative BTC and then bought back DOGE again.
I ended up with nearly 250K. My withdraw is now "pending" for hours.

If and when I receive my DOGE in my wallet, I'll be able to say I'm happy
Cryptsy fucked up my account. However, I will never use their services again.
They are thoroughly incompetent, dishonest and possibly scamming.
petahasher

Activity: 316
Merit: 25

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 09:49:11 PM

May I kindly join you in sending a resounding fuck you to cryptsy?

Please let me know.
cryptowatcher

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 11:50:28 PM

Everything should be fixed now
w00tcoin

Activity: 98

w00t!coin

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 12:08:28 AM

Since Gox going down ... the other exchanges are picking up a lot of volume.

>> __ AntMiner S1 for sale. Message me. __ <<
>> __ 9 of 10 left. One sold so far. w00t! __ <<
Sonny

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:53:04 PM

Since Gox going down ... the other exchanges are picking up a lot of volume.

Gox is for btc/fiat trading (with terrible delays in USD withdrawal for months).
Cryptsy is for btc/altcoins trading.

I don't think the two things are directly related.
Plus, OP made this thread in early Dec lol Cheesy
Catanonia

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 07:04:25 PM

24 hours now for a pending withdrawal of 250 mil tips.

30 mins previous 20mil tips went through in 5 mins as a test before the larger one.

All I got from support was, it has been authorised, please be patient.

Useless and makes me think they don't actually have the coins hence the delay.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: