Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:52:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Spotify Accounts- «Lifetime Premium» for 3$  (Read 84 times)
SocialLikes (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:30:42 PM

Hello BTCT users! I sell Spotify Premium Accounts with lifetime warranty only for 3$. You can resell it for 15-20$. Let's make clear money together!
Normally a Spotify premium costs 5 EUR per month. I offer Spotify Premium for you for 3$ FOREVER!

The account comes with lifetime warranty, so if your login stops working I will replace the account for you.

*account will be sent within 1-24 hours or less*

I only accept Bitcoin payments.
To place an order, contact me via PM

Have a Great day! Let’s make money!

Real14Hero

Activity: 952
Merit: 576

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:39:20 PM

Hello BTCT users! I sell Spotify Premium Accounts with lifetime warranty only for 3$. You can resell it for 15-20$. Let's make clear money together!
Normally a Spotify premium costs 5 EUR per month. I offer Spotify Premium for you for 3$ FOREVER!

The account comes with lifetime warranty, so if your login stops working I will replace the account for you.

*account will be sent within 1-24 hours or less*

I only accept Bitcoin payments.
To place an order, contact me via PM

Have a Great day! Let’s make money!

Please shift your topic to Digital board -> invites and accounts section.
People interested in accounts will search there. Use the move topic option in left corner bottom to move your topic.
h3nchman24

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:43:31 PM

these cracked accounts?
SocialLikes (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:38:34 PM

these cracked accounts?