Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:53:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO] WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling🚀  (Read 207091 times)
Letopisets

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:48:10 AM

I saw the information that the check of the members of the Bounty team will be held after August 17. The listing on exchanges is also supposed after this date?
Fabiannedi

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:02:33 PM

I saw the information that the check of the members of the Bounty team will be held after August 17. The listing on exchanges is also supposed after this date?
For the time being, nothing has been said for sure. Recently there is very little information in the chat of telegrams. And where did you find the information about the check of the members of the Bounty?
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:29:25 PM

What's new now happens on the project? I hope that soon we will be offered a platform overview. The team plans a presentation first games without starting them on the platform?
This has not been the case yet. It is worth considering the first   stages of development, which are offered in the road map. After their implementation, we will receive new events from the team, including the offer of games.
Yes, I think new games will be able to be added next year. Since the sale of tokens could not collect hard cap. On this, the work on the creation of the platform will not be able to be accelerated.
The addition of games is planned for August. Soft cap is enough for further development of the platform and the developers said that they will not change the timing of the road map.
Of course I expected to learn a bit of news. But in General, for me the lack of bad news means good news. Huh Cheesy
In anticipation of the news, I continue to monitor all communications channels WINSTARS. I agree with you. Now we need to support the team, because they're still busy audit.

With the soft cap achieved the development will run smoother. One of the main objectives was achieved, the initial funding to continue with the project!
I'm quite happy with that. I'll wait for the full version of Winstars to be run to understand the real value of tokens. I think the price will be great.
Fabiannedi

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:17:27 PM

With the soft cap achieved the development will run smoother. One of the main objectives was achieved, the initial funding to continue with the project!
I'm quite happy with that. I'll wait for the full version of Winstars to be run to understand the real value of tokens. I think the price will be great.
Everyone is waiting for the growth of tokens. I think they will start growing already in the first month after listing and with the work of the platform will grow at once several times. But we will see a tangible price increase only in a year.
Berthiracha

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:07:46 PM

Everyone is waiting for the growth of tokens. I think they will start growing already in the first month after listing and with the work of the platform will grow at once several times. But we will see a tangible price increase only in a year.
Agree with you. I think that after the end of the audit and the release of the token for exchange, the first period of sales can reduce the cost. But in the end, early investors will have great prospects.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:16:52 PM

For the time being, nothing has been said for sure. Recently there is very little information in the chat of telegrams. And where did you find the information about the check of the members of the Bounty?
I read about holding KYC for Bounty in the chat Telegram, but the dates of completion of this procedure I still have not seen.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:25:19 PM

I read about holding KYC for Bounty in the chat Telegram, but the dates of completion of this procedure I still have not seen.
This information was provided after the sale of ICO. I'm not sure this will affect the token's output for exchange. As long as everything goes according to plan. We need to learn more about the proposed information on different channels of communication.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:07:51 PM

This information was provided after the sale of ICO. I'm not sure this will affect the token's output for exchange. As long as everything goes according to plan. We need to learn more about the proposed information on different channels of communication.
I did not take part in the campaign Bounty. But I think that participants will be able to successfully authenticate and obtain well-deserved rewards. Now completely normal KYC registration, as there is a limit for some countries.
Letopisets

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:26:09 AM

I read this information on the Telegram channel dedicated to the Bounty campaign. I think this is a recent update, since previously I have not heard of the holding of KYC.
Fabiannedi

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:54:47 AM

I read this information on the Telegram channel dedicated to the Bounty campaign. I think this is a recent update, since previously I have not heard of the holding of KYC.
That's why I do not know this news. Because I do not read the bounty chat. I think that those changes in the Bounty program were forced, and no one wants to deceive the bounties. Winstars has established itself as a serious project. Now maybe just temporary difficulties with launching the platform that make changes to the work.
angrygerl

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:07:26 AM

That's why I do not know this news. Because I do not read the bounty chat. I think that those changes in the Bounty program were forced, and no one wants to deceive the bounties. Winstars has established itself as a serious project. Now maybe just temporary difficulties with launching the platform that make changes to the work.
I think that the KYC for the Bounty campaign is necessary for the same, for which it is used in sales ICO. Verification of participants who can participate according to the rules of the project is obligatory.
Berthiracha

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:40:41 AM

I think that the KYC for the Bounty campaign is necessary for the same, for which it is used in sales ICO. Verification of participants who can participate according to the rules of the project is obligatory.
I don't know whether it's good or bad.  Some members of the Bounty campaign consider this fact a necessary measure, some of the other users are looking into this trick. But I think that after the completion of this procedure, everything will become clear.
Fabiannedi

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:56:07 AM

All is correct, for the stable operation of the project at each stage it is necessary to carry out checks and selection. Bounty is not an exception. Will also be selected games that will be added to the site.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:26:05 PM

All is correct, for the stable operation of the project at each stage it is necessary to carry out checks and selection. Bounty is not an exception. Will also be selected games that will be added to the site.
Do you know what kind of check should take place in new games? I am interested to know what characteristics primarily interest Winstars (except technical aspects)?
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:41:29 PM

I read in white paper that tokens of different groups of team members will be frozen for a different period of time. Who has the highest blocking of tokens from the team?
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:54:37 PM

I read in white paper that tokens of different groups of team members will be frozen for a different period of time. Who has the highest blocking of tokens from the team?
For me it's not essential. Even if some WINSTARS  team wants to sell his tokens in six months, in this period we must already have a platform development , and accordingly demand for tokens will be unambiguous.
Letopisets

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:21:09 AM

Do you know what kind of check should take place in new games? I am interested to know what characteristics primarily interest Winstars (except technical aspects)?
I only know from the white paper, that every new development will go through the process of moderation  Winstars team. I think that developers with experience in the gambling industry, has all the tools to do this.
Fabiannedi

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:22:40 AM

While there are no exact parameters for games yet. Most likely they will be announced when the platform is launched. Now it's impossible to add games. So the requirements for them are not so important so far.
angrygerl

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:18:15 AM

I remember that the team planned to listing token after 10 August. Is there any news about this, or the names of the partners to exchange?
Fabiannedi

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:37:42 AM

I remember that the team planned to listing token after 10 August. Is there any news about this, or the names of the partners to exchange?
While there is no news. In the chat wrote that soon there will be news and everyone will tell. But not yet three weeks after the ICO, there are still several days left.
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: