Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:18:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is anyone with at least one Australian cent worth of Bitcoins able to help me test my new bitcoin ONLY e-commerce store???
yes - 2 (66.7%)
no - 1 (33.3%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: e-Commerce testing help required  (Read 335 times)
robtowner (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 11:14:56 PM

Looking for anyone with at least one Australian cent worth of Bitcoins to help me test my new Bitcoin ONLY e-commerce store?

https://robt.info/bitcoin-store/

I sell children's books (that I have written) and have set one of the stories to just ONE AUSTRALIAN CENT purely for this testing purpose.

I only ask because I have zero coins... I have been mining on 50Mhash for a week using Slushpool and the send threshold is way to high for me to consider having any coins for a while...

thanks in advance if you can... I'd be happy to refund you even... I would just like some screen grabs of the complete process (including screen grabs of the successful payment page and what the downloads look like) and a record of any errors you might come across

the whole process has been secured with an SSL and runs through the secure BITPAY API.

inbox me if you have any questions

if you can, sincerely thanks... I know zero people in my life who have bitcoins...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: