Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:02:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SEO, Programming, Web Developement By A Professional  (Read 998 times)
Suushi (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 11:30:13 PM

Hey guys!

I would like to offer my services to you. So let's start my thread:

Who am I?

I'm (mainly) a web programmer (HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, Javascript, AJAX, jQuery). I have been programming little bit over 10 years for now. I'm a teacher. I teach PHP and PHP OOP to last course IT students. I have been working with many large companies including Mitsubishi. (I live in Estonia so you probably don't know others, but if you wish to  see more, please PM me). I can create pretty much anything that you can see on the web. I also know C#, XML, MsSQL (so I can build desktop software as well Smiley)

Also I'm an internet marketer. I have been doing it for the past 5 years. I'm doing it mostly for myself, but I have had many clients as well. (SEO service or teaching SEO)
I'm currently working in weight loss niche and I'm pretty successful. So this means I can handle pretty difficult niches if it's necessary. I also know how to optimize websites for SEO and make them better for customers.

Why I posted this service?

I posted it because I would like to help you guys to make your ideas come true. I'd be happy to build a website to you or maybe some kind of custom script/program. Or I could help you with SEO. Driving visitors/potential customers to your website is one of the most important thing for a business or a blogger Smiley

How do I know you can do all these things?

Well, I have been blessed with having a chance to work with very big companies and people around the world. If you would like to see a reference by some of them, feel free to PM me.
For example.. For SEO, I know some of the biggest sellers on BHW (BlackHatWorld.com - biggest SEO forum) and I have known some of them for many many years. For your convenience I can ask them to contact you Smiley. Also I personally know the owner of SeoClerks.com (Biggest SEO marketplace in the internet - fun fact: I'm the first member of this website). There's much much more.. If you have questions, feel free to ask me.

For programming, you can easily ask for a small test job.

Why I should pick you?

Because I'm super fast, super professional, full of knowledge and I always be there for my clients.. Smiley

---

So if you have requests or questions, please send me a private message.

Thanks you!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: