Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:10:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin may continue to move higher  (Read 898 times)
Alfiehob

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:10:41 AM

But my concern there loads of FUD being spread around about Bitcoin at this moment. About the uptrend possible if Bitcoin cross 7800$ resistance, however long-time holder chill & Relax as we can get better positions in the coming days.
Bitcoin is a currency of high potential and strength and it gained the super strength in the previous year which is of great importance. In this year the Bitcoin was slow in the start and the value is still Below 10k dollar but is achievable and the market is favorable for buyers and the can get the benefit in the start and will be taking in the end which would be a huge benefit because he current market rate is low and it is the time to invest here.
In my opinion bitcoin investment needs patience and dare to bear the loss of the price downs. There is huge volatility in the price and you may not say anything about tomorrow’s price. till date the price is going down but I am sure this fall is for the time being and we will see growth again in the near future. Till that time we should be patient and hold our coins.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:12:22 AM

We are hoping positively.As we have seen,bitcoin price increases more than the price before.Although their is a sudden dip but the value is still far better than before when it recovers.
This question made me think about the market situation when few days ago the prices of Bitcoin fell and a sought of pessimism spread around. People were talking pessimism and about withdrawing their money but a slight rise in the price again made things normal and in my opinion, the market has started recovering from the down graph. Also if you are holding your coins, better hold them long for we are still to see the phase of prosperity.
as happened before, when there is always a drop in bitcoin prices, the chart will continue falling to the lowest point after which there will be a bounce that can raise the price movement again. I believe that the always-decreasing bitcoin chart will soon be reflecting in the near future and we can see that the bitcoin price movement will again raise its price

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:19:42 AM

The bitcoin price increase will run slowly and I think the positive trend of bitcoin price increases will continue to run until the end of the year.
I still believe in it even though these weeks the price is so down but I believe the bitcoin price will rise someday because bitcoin is different from other coins on the btc quota only limited and if the less it will be more expensive because it is hard to get and for the price now why can get down drastically I still see some information on other media.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:30:56 AM

Yes, the Bitcoin price is very low now but it can bounce back to $10k easily within another few days I think. The current market price is worrying but I believe the price will bounce positively since the world cup football match is going to start today. The price always falls before such events and rise back strongly once the event starts always.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:37:08 AM

But my concern there loads of FUD being spread around about Bitcoin at this moment. About the uptrend possible if Bitcoin cross 7800$ resistance, however long-time holder chill & Relax as we can get better positions in the coming days.
Unfortunately the market is now going down more and more but this is just for now and similarly what happened in the past will repeat again. We know the action of market and all the procedure taking place here which always encourages us. Even the lowest market these days in encouraging us to invest with as much amount as we can afford, this will payoff in the end.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:23:51 AM

We are hoping positively.As we have seen,bitcoin price increases more than the price before.Although their is a sudden dip but the value is still far better than before when it recovers.
Yeah, we are all hoping positively for the long term, but this does not mean that whatever would happen in the short term will still not happen. The dip this time around was like a happy price this time last year and I wonder why people are just so furious. bitcoin has been moving higher in the long term right from when this whole thing actually started but in the short term, a little bit of downward movement should be expected, but because most people who bought at the peak did so out of greed, they end up seeing the dip as the problem instead of an advantage to buy more. I guess there will be more other people are already buying might be helping the market to revert back.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:27:51 PM

Unfortunately the market is now going down more and more but this is just for now and similarly what happened in the past will repeat again. We know the action of market and all the procedure taking place here which always encourages us. Even the lowest market these days in encouraging us to invest with as much amount as we can afford, this will payoff in the end.

Yes you are right, investing today will pay off in the end because the market price is very low and it was the best time to invest in order to earn more profit, bitcoins is decreasing drastically because of some fud that is spreading widely in other country.
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:38:50 PM

Reading this post hurts my feelings. I was expecting lot more from bitcoin around december 2017. Everything was clear as sky.. Every day we saw %5-10 increase. I was considering it to reach 50k, I still do but I am not that optimistic,

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:12:58 PM

No one can ever predict the price of bitcoin as this has volatile movement. I will just contented that this has still here despite of all the negative news being slapped for this year. The price of bitcoin is still worth it now and If the price will rise in the year end it's a bonus to us. Stay positive as we had more years to come.

You cannot predict the price of Bitcoin, but what you can do is take positions based on your beliefs. If you are bullish in the long term and don’t want to take risks, you can hodl your bitcoins. If you have the appetite to take risks, you can do some short term trading.
It is actually not based on beliefs, except if you are going long, and care less about the market at the present time. In the long term, every investor is bullish and the only people who get worried are the newbies who just feel the market should keep moving up or who are investing more than they can actually afford to lose in any case.

If there is more focus on usage as a currency and long term as an asset, bitcoin would not be as speculative as it is today. But we cannot do anything about that as of now, hence bitcoin will remain as a commodity which might provide more opportunities to traders to harvest their fortunes.
hatsoff2btc

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:20:08 AM

Bitcoin will not go higher. In the summer months it will go lower than current levels and will test even more lower prices next year.

Why? With all the positive news, acceptance, and new blockchain technology being developed it should only go higher.
It always go higher after a drop so next year you can be sure that if it doesn't disappear it will be worth more than it is today.
I am not sure about the coming price in the near future. Anything can be happen because cryptocurrency is not guaranteed and you may make thousands of dollars or lose your investment. We should be optimistic for the rise in the price in the future. So don’t be panic and continue with bitcoin. If you are afraid of loss withdraw your investment.
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:57:26 PM

I invested in a bit when it was near 18000 so I'm really hoping for the price to move up like you say but given the current manipulation in the market and economic Trends it doesn't look like it's very likely in the short-term
I do not see any kind of manipulation in the market, right now this is a fair price of bitcoin anyone that paid 18k simply paid too much for their bitcoin it is that simple and they should have thought a lot better what they were doing but when we are in the middle of a mania many people do not really take the time to think since they fear that if they do not buy now they are going to miss their chance of becoming rich.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:06:59 PM

From the deep fall it takes little time to move forward, all that happening with the market generates a panic state among the users. In specific we don't know when the price increase is gonna happen yielding profit to the investors as well the holders of bitcoin. Price increase is promised, but not the time period to attain.

websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:24:38 AM

Looking at the chart, it seems like the price could accelerate gains above the $10,000 level. Above this last, the next stop for buyers could be $10,800 and $11,000 in the near term.

•Bitcoin price is trading with a positive bias and it currently placed nicely above $9,500 against the US Dollar.

•There is a major bullish trend line forming with support at $9,600 on the 4-hours chart of the BTC/USD pair (data feed from Kraken).

•The pair remains in an uptrend and it may well break the $10,000 level and settle above it.

Bitcoin price is gaining momentum above $9,500 against the US Dollar. BTC/USD is likely to accelerate higher above the $10,000 and $10,500 levels in the near term.

In the coming days, We’ll see some nicely placed prices in the chart.

The history will just repeat itself, the market prices today might dumping but as soon as the ber month started, the prices has a huge chance to pump up again since cryptocurrency analyst is expecting for the price to reach $50k dollars before the year ends.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:31:32 AM

Looking at the chart, it seems like the price could accelerate gains above the $10,000 level. Above this last, the next stop for buyers could be $10,800 and $11,000 in the near term.

•Bitcoin price is trading with a positive bias and it currently placed nicely above $9,500 against the US Dollar.

•There is a major bullish trend line forming with support at $9,600 on the 4-hours chart of the BTC/USD pair (data feed from Kraken).

•The pair remains in an uptrend and it may well break the $10,000 level and settle above it.

Bitcoin price is gaining momentum above $9,500 against the US Dollar. BTC/USD is likely to accelerate higher above the $10,000 and $10,500 levels in the near term.

In the coming days, We’ll see some nicely placed prices in the chart.

The history will just repeat itself, the market prices today might dumping but as soon as the ber month started, the prices has a huge chance to pump up again since cryptocurrency analyst is expecting for the price to reach $50k dollars before the year ends.

Hopefully we'll be seeing it in ber months mate, and the bear market will be overcome. If we may see the moving price right now, I think that's a sign of progressive development of bitcoin.  Thinking about the chance that it will pump again same as last year's history will break the latest dip of 2018, so speculations will be lessen and all traders will gain stronger determinations towards their asset long term holdings.
Diedrehidfman1529357

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:34:24 AM

I hope so, and everybody here hope so!  Grin
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:28:01 AM

of course bitcoin can return to the highest price in this year I'm sure bitcoin will print the highest price again because bitcoin will always print the highest price from year to year may be at the end of this year.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:26:31 AM

yes of course it can be quiet bitcoin can be more expensive than current prices I believe can do that because I see bitcoin only has a very limited total supply while bitcoin has a very high demand so make bitcoin can become more expensive someday.
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:24:58 AM

To surpass the last year highest price is unpredictable because it's very high. As of now bitcoin price are not still recovering. Continuing moving higher is not true because bitcoin is too volatile it goes up and down.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:56:27 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2018, 07:07:39 AM by supandi wiharja

Indeed the value of bitcoin can move up and down quickly, because it is fluctuating and that's something that makes sense in the crypto world.
But for the moment i'm not sure that bitcoin values will rise higher, because i see in early 2018 until now the growth of bitcoin values did not show any significant improvement.
I expect something beautiful will happen to bitcoin value by the end of this year.

Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:28:04 AM

Surpassing last year's feat of bitcoin may not be possible this year and it will even more difficult for leading cryptocurrency to reach the $20k because it's price still going down. To reach its high growth of 2017, there must be a frequent surges of price with only few corrections just like what happened last year. The anticipated price surges of bitcoin this year will remain to be seen in the next six months of this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: