Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:04:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin may continue to move higher  (Read 902 times)
onecall123

Activity: 2058
Merit: 323

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:16:10 PM

But my concern there loads of FUD being spread around about Bitcoin at this moment. About the uptrend possible if Bitcoin cross 7800$ resistance, however long-time holder chill & Relax as we can get better positions in the coming days.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:01:15 PM

Bitcoin will not go higher. In the summer months it will go lower than current levels and will test even more lower prices next year.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:42:45 AM

We are hoping positively.As we have seen,bitcoin price increases more than the price before.Although their is a sudden dip but the value is still far better than before when it recovers.
Yes, the present conditions of the market are telling the same and this is due to the increase in traffic on the market of Bitcoin for the low price market where they can easily achieve coins on low price. The price in the upcoming days will go high and this is explaining by the market situations and assuring us to invest in this market. The value increased constantly few days ago and now the current price is 7.6k dollar which is still achievable.
hybie22

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:24:10 AM

that's true and that's what I'm hoping to accomplish that analysts with a bitcoin price rise this year and I'm glad that good news on bitcoin price growth.
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:48:12 PM

Looking at the chart, it seems like the price could accelerate gains above the $10,000 level. Above this last, the next stop for buyers could be $10,800 and $11,000 in the near term.

•Bitcoin price is trading with a positive bias and it currently placed nicely above $9,500 against the US Dollar.

•There is a major bullish trend line forming with support at $9,600 on the 4-hours chart of the BTC/USD pair (data feed from Kraken).

•The pair remains in an uptrend and it may well break the $10,000 level and settle above it.

Bitcoin price is gaining momentum above $9,500 against the US Dollar. BTC/USD is likely to accelerate higher above the $10,000 and $10,500 levels in the near term.

In the coming days, We’ll see some nicely placed prices in the chart.

Bitcoins will go higher by the end of the year so try to higher your patience as well because the market today are dumping the prices, try to have faith on bitcoins in order to become wealthy in the future.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:12:22 PM

Bitcoin will not go higher. In the summer months it will go lower than current levels and will test even more lower prices next year.

Why? With all the positive news, acceptance, and new blockchain technology being developed it should only go higher.
It always go higher after a drop so next year you can be sure that if it doesn't disappear it will be worth more than it is today.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:07:41 AM

But my concern there loads of FUD being spread around about Bitcoin at this moment. About the uptrend possible if Bitcoin cross 7800$ resistance, however long-time holder chill & Relax as we can get better positions in the coming days.
Bitcoin is a currency of high potential and strength and it gained the super strength in the previous year which is of great importance. In this year the Bitcoin was slow in the start and the value is still Below 10k dollar but is achievable and the market is favorable for buyers and the can get the benefit in the start and will be taking in the end which would be a huge benefit because he current market rate is low and it is the time to invest here.
super5star

Activity: 313
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:22:07 AM

We are hoping positively.As we have seen,bitcoin price increases more than the price before.Although their is a sudden dip but the value is still far better than before when it recovers.
Yes this looks great and Bitcoin may continue to grow more and more because the demand for Bitcoin is on the rise. This rise in the demand for Bitcoin will rise the prices again. Also the holding strategies of the investors influence the price as well. Those who sell in panic when the market is red contribute to the fall in the prices. Our behaviors as investors determine the value of Bitcoin.
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:49:02 PM

No one can ever predict the price of bitcoin as this has volatile movement. I will just contented that this has still here despite of all the negative news being slapped for this year. The price of bitcoin is still worth it now and If the price will rise in the year end it's a bonus to us. Stay positive as we had more years to come.

You cannot predict the price of Bitcoin, but what you can do is take positions based on your beliefs. If you are bullish in the long term and don’t want to take risks, you can hodl your bitcoins. If you have the appetite to take risks, you can do some short term trading.
This is a very important difference, predicting the price of bitcoin is impossible however based on what we can see in the market it is not that difficult to more or less have an opinion of how the market is going to move in the next weeks and months, however I prefer not to risk it I will always be positive about bitcoin and about what bitcoin can achieve which is why I want to be a long term holder.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:49:17 AM

Nothing is certain at the moment, the value of bitcoin sure does not look like it is set for any new gains and we sure look like we are in a huge ride to the downtrend for more lows. However, no one knows how far this is going to be like and we are just trying to see how things would end up as in the long run.

But as far as I am concerned for the long run, I am still very bullish, but in the short term, I am as bearish as anything. Anyone who must have invested what they could afford to lose, understood the market right from the start will never worry about anything as their focus will be more on the future.
Where2Go

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:50:47 AM

I invested in a bit when it was near 18000 so I'm really hoping for the price to move up like you say but given the current manipulation in the market and economic Trends it doesn't look like it's very likely in the short-term
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:10:53 PM

Nothing to doubt upon the growth of bitcoin. The growth is assured with bitcoin. Right now the market isn't supported by the governments functioning around the globe. Scenario will change when they start realizing the need for something advanced and something technology related. This confirms the growth of bitcoin as well other digital currencies.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:08:10 PM

Nothing to doubt upon the growth of bitcoin. The growth is assured with bitcoin. Right now the market isn't supported by the governments functioning around the globe. Scenario will change when they start realizing the need for something advanced and something technology related. This confirms the growth of bitcoin as well other digital currencies.

I don't think so mate. Because whenever I'm thinking the possibility that bitcoin will interfere with us or bitcoin, all I use to think is that they will just add tax and a lot of fees that may be deducted from our earnings, It might affect the demand and supply of bitcoin and might make its value lower that expected.

Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:11:42 PM

I invested in a bit when it was near 18000 so I'm really hoping for the price to move up like you say but given the current manipulation in the market and economic Trends it doesn't look like it's very likely in the short-term
When you had invest at a peak price you can hold unti you can earn. It is not easy to wait for long actually since price was already drops for more months now. Their is manipulation but let's hope price can back to the last all time high.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:23:33 PM

Looking at the chart, it seems like the price could accelerate gains above the $10,000 level. Above this last, the next stop for buyers could be $10,800 and $11,000 in the near term.

•Bitcoin price is trading with a positive bias and it currently placed nicely above $9,500 against the US Dollar.

•There is a major bullish trend line forming with support at $9,600 on the 4-hours chart of the BTC/USD pair (data feed from Kraken).

•The pair remains in an uptrend and it may well break the $10,000 level and settle above it.

Bitcoin price is gaining momentum above $9,500 against the US Dollar. BTC/USD is likely to accelerate higher above the $10,000 and $10,500 levels in the near term.

In the coming days, We’ll see some nicely placed prices in the chart.

Well, i do agree that bitcoins today is just gaining momentum, the price might very low today but still there is a huge chance for it to pumps up immediately because there are a lot of people today who are planning to invest since the market price is decreasing.

crypto_gaint_stark

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:10:32 PM

Eth is the best crypto to buy right now as I think it might hit up to $1000, ETH is around $700+ right now and prices at the market are about to stabilize and the market is green again and there are projects in the market as well.

One of the recent projects which I think will never let you down is blockgrain.io. They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. It’s an Australian ICO.

Australia is amongst the largest exporters of food, and there is absolutely no competition. Their sale has recently started
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:06:53 PM

The price of bitcoin has been dropped too much as per coinmarketcap prediction the price will increase but not immediately slowly it will recover. Like last year at the end of the year only the price will increase i think so. Still that it faces so many dumps and pumps. So we have to wait patience for price increase. Surley the price will move higher in upcoming days.
eth9888

Activity: 291
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:39:51 PM

Or it may not!!!

Good night!

virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:34:03 PM

Yes the fuds are playing a role in depressing the price of bitcoin and it will ot continue for longer time as they are not stronger than the bitcoin community. People will start to use bitcoin when they will need and they will invest in it for the future profit. Bitcoin will be there only way to interact worldwide for the payment of their dealings and this will make bitcoin a more stronger coin.
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:32:31 AM

This question made me think about the market situation when few days ago the prices of Bitcoin fell and a sought of pessimism spread around. People were talking pessimism and about withdrawing their money but a slight rise in the price again made things normal and in my opinion, the market has started recovering from the down graph. Also if you are holding your coins, better hold them long for we are still to see the phase of prosperity.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: