Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:01:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make money with CENT and Col coins fast  (Read 820 times)
limek93 (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 12:35:31 AM

Altcoins are known to jump around wildly on Cryptsy even if it's a small amount, I have been using CENT coins to double whatever I put into it. I am still not 100% comfortable with investing big amounts but I would do 50 dollars and make 75-100 dollars, coming to 25-50 dollars profit. It is usually only 25 dollars profit from my example but if you are lucky it can be double. I will show you exactly how I have been doing it. This tutorial worked a lot better when they were big enough for litecoins and that's when I gained most of my profit.

Create an account at
https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=37761  (You don't need to use my referral link but it would be nice if you could) Cheesy

Transfer btc/ltc/xpm onto your Cryptsy account once you are registered or once you log in

If you started with btc or ltc, trade those from xpm right now since were dealing with very small numbers.

look at the one week graph and slowly scroll watching how the numbers are moving, they move a lot like this.
7, 8, 6, 8, 7, 9, 8, 7, 6, 7, 8, 10, 8, 7

So you buy in at a low number such as 7, since you cannot buy it for 6 and wait to sell at 9 or 10. that is approx 25% profit you just made. Be very careful though Because once you see it trending up and down like that the coins are slowly going down so the trend will start again but at a lower "middle" number.

When you see that it went down wait an hour or so and then buy when you feel like it is the lowest they are going according to the previous trend. once it goes up 2 or 3 points sell them again for 25% profit. This has actually worked really well for me. It is a little hard because you have to have your eyes peeled the whole time and hope your sell order will go through (which for me went through pretty much every time) or you can just create a sell order.

Same can be done with COL. The bigger coins don't show that much profit since they are higher than what cent is worth but trend about the same.

Happy Trading ^^

BTC  1EkBV8TMs2PQReNu9rZUZwSr4xTRLeENQ2 
LTC  LMzPd1U3JihGZqhYeAfaiDYVZWHoP6x1mw
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2013, 12:40:38 AM

Buy low, sell high. No shit?

limek93 (OP)

Activity: 69

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 12:44:36 AM

Yeah but it's a lot easier with those 2

25% over 2% is better!

BTC  1EkBV8TMs2PQReNu9rZUZwSr4xTRLeENQ2 
LTC  LMzPd1U3JihGZqhYeAfaiDYVZWHoP6x1mw
fishy

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

What do you call a fish with no eyes? A Fsh!

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 12:55:28 AM

LOL

This sounds good, I'll take a look.  Thanks limek.

\   \  \ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤//////////////// /  /   /
Win88.me ❖ Fair, Trusted Online BTC Gambling ❖
/   /  / ////////////////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \  \   \
exnom

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 12:58:30 AM

I do think the TS is really on to something, if he writes a book about this genious idea he will be a millionaire in no time!
To sad he already leaked his magic trade trick on to the interwebs..

Want to trade Altcoins? Come give https://cryptsy.com a try.
mecaby

Activity: 95

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 01:05:17 AM

Altcoins are known to jump around wildly on Cryptsy even if it's a small amount, I have been using CENT coins to double whatever I put into it. I am still not 100% comfortable with investing big amounts but I would do 50 dollars and make 75-100 dollars, coming to 25-50 dollars profit. It is usually only 25 dollars profit from my example but if you are lucky it can be double. I will show you exactly how I have been doing it. This tutorial worked a lot better when they were big enough for litecoins and that's when I gained most of my profit.

Create an account at
https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=37761  (You don't need to use my referral link but it would be nice if you could) Cheesy

Transfer btc/ltc/xpm onto your Cryptsy account once you are registered or once you log in

If you started with btc or ltc, trade those from xpm right now since were dealing with very small numbers.

look at the one week graph and slowly scroll watching how the numbers are moving, they move a lot like this.
7, 8, 6, 8, 7, 9, 8, 7, 6, 7, 8, 10, 8, 7

So you buy in at a low number such as 7, since you cannot buy it for 6 and wait to sell at 9 or 10. that is approx 25% profit you just made. Be very careful though Because once you see it trending up and down like that the coins are slowly going down so the trend will start again but at a lower "middle" number.

When you see that it went down wait an hour or so and then buy when you feel like it is the lowest they are going according to the previous trend. once it goes up 2 or 3 points sell them again for 25% profit. This has actually worked really well for me. It is a little hard because you have to have your eyes peeled the whole time and hope your sell order will go through (which for me went through pretty much every time) or you can just create a sell order.

Same can be done with COL. The bigger coins don't show that much profit since they are higher than what cent is worth but trend about the same.

Happy Trading ^^

Holy fucking shit, maybe someone could code a bot to that with parameters that are preset so it would do it automated.

Fucking genius, buy low,sell high.

~BCX~

+1
LeftToeCut

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 01:25:34 AM

oh gee, OP is eaten alive
Digicoiner

Activity: 310

In Crypto I trust.

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 01:28:47 AM

hmm. On the cent/ltc market the last 200 trades were for 0.0000001 and no buy orders.
bob131313

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 02:22:08 AM

3.13 trillion cent today. This is doubling very quickly. Supply is far greater then demand. This may of worked this last week when many uninformed people hit the market. Many of those people purchased cent for 50x the current value. I doubt this trend will continue.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: