Bitcoin Forum
November 21, 2017, 05:22:02 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].
 
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAMMER] 50BTC.com  (Read 17998 times)
JCviggen
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 504


View Profile
December 10, 2013, 07:55:20 PM
 #41

I have trouble believing anyone would blissfully leave 75 BTC on a site like that, never mind 750.

It's like leaving a duffel bag with a million bucks lying on the back seat of your car while you park it in a dark alley. People just don't do that, so 99% of the stories are BS and the other 1% is extraordinarily stupid.
1511241722
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1511241722

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1511241722
Reply with quote  #2

1511241722
Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Meyblaubaer
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 112


View Profile
December 10, 2013, 08:24:53 PM
 #42

Yeah, and there are 50 % of people who we're trusting this poll and their owners..
So believe it or not but some left >50 BTC there..

A small Tip is welcome everytime Wink
172wHXLuBDWcGmKDyytsFeUwSfGEt51SVq
Evan
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 499



View Profile
December 10, 2013, 08:47:49 PM
 #43

I have trouble believing anyone would blissfully leave 75 BTC on a site like that, never mind 750.

It's like leaving a duffel bag with a million bucks lying on the back seat of your car while you park it in a dark alley. People just don't do that, so 99% of the stories are BS and the other 1% is extraordinarily stupid.

Maybe if you are a new person to BTC, I have had at points in the past, had pools holding over 25000BTC for me, granted prices were under $0.10 at that time, I got lazy and didn't have auto payments sent, I was using 50BTC as my wallet, I had been using them for sometime and was stupid to trust them, I was also figured holding me BTC in the website, and using that to purchase my next round of miners from 50btc's store was going to be a good call, currently I have have enough rack space to mount approx 4-6 units units, depending on if I relocate some of the switches and other stuff that needs to go away.

Again I was stupid, I just lost almost 1mil at current values, at the time that, a coin was worth what Approx 125USD? Again this would of been almost 100k, but in my defense most of that was going back to 50BTC to buy more ASIC.

Again at the time I was LOOKING at putting 60-90k into CoinCraft Rigs....


TL/DR: I am stupid


I am poor, but i do work for Coin Smiley
1PtHcavXoakgNkQfEQdvnvEksEY2NvwaLM
Bitconian
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 101



View Profile
December 11, 2013, 02:04:41 AM
 #44

11 btc for me, it'd be an amazing Christmas surprise if they were to return some of the coins, but I doubt it Sad

You can make me smile Smiley
1GEUEBTm6XfRuqAswrR6LbofnMq6VN5A5P
arklan
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1498



View Profile
December 11, 2013, 03:03:37 AM
 #45

well, i can log in just fine.

and what the fuck were you doing leaving that much, hell, even a tenth of that much, sitting on a pool, in a wallet you don't control?
dlasher
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 417



View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 08:06:00 AM
 #46

I can log in, but any attempts to withdraw a balance meets with "Some Error has occured"

Like others, I used 50btc.com as an 'overflow' since they opened.. and I've been mining 24/7 for a long time... when btcguild, eligis, etc, had issues, i'd fail over.. trickling all the way down to deepbit. I hadn't even thought about it..but I logged into 50btc and it shows:

Quote
Total reward    68.xxxxxxx BTC

Checked deepbit, and I had 4.5 btc sitting there unclaimed.. removed it.. happy day..

Point being, I think the 68 btc # is accurate for me, and when BTC was $5, I didn't care, so I didn't check. Now I care..

forzendiablo
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1540


the grandpa of cryptos


View Profile
December 12, 2013, 01:18:49 AM
 #47



Checked deepbit, and I had 4.5 btc sitting there unclaimed.. removed it.. happy day..

Point being, I think the 68 btc # is accurate for me, and when BTC was $5, I didn't care, so I didn't check. Now I care..



same for me man.. i wonder why none of admisn of thsi forum react.

yolo
specgamer
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 252

I love bitcoins.


View Profile
December 13, 2013, 01:11:13 AM
 #48

I mined 0.0492 BTC on them, still didn't get withdrawal yet, will I ever get it?
Or have they stop paying forever?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
hieroglyph
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 70



View Profile
December 14, 2013, 01:27:00 AM
 #49

sorry for the loss of Bitcoins folks.  Can't believe someone would just run off like that, some serious nerve is need for a move like that.  Glad some of you were able to recover your coins.

Bitcoin Scammer
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 266



View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 01:38:32 AM
 #50

Yeah, These idiots will pay! We are trying to find out their next front as we chat and try to warn the community as soon as it pops up.

DON'T GET SCAMMED, CHECK FIRST = Bitcoinscammers.com
stompix
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 518



View Profile
December 14, 2013, 02:12:32 AM
 #51

I have trouble believing anyone would blissfully leave 75 BTC on a site like that, never mind 750.

It's like leaving a duffel bag with a million bucks lying on the back seat of your car while you park it in a dark alley. People just don't do that, so 99% of the stories are BS and the other 1% is extraordinarily stupid.


Yeah , sometimes people trust the wrong guys with their money.
A quick visits to the lists of biggest scams thefts "hacks" would show most people how trust turns into dust when money are involved.
But I wouldn't say 99% , more like 50/50

Meyblaubaer
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 112


View Profile
December 14, 2013, 04:10:58 PM
 #52

I think the people here only want their money back which they've eraned in months or years.

@Bitcoin Scammer

what you exactly mean with your previous post?

A small Tip is welcome everytime Wink
172wHXLuBDWcGmKDyytsFeUwSfGEt51SVq
Bitcoin Scammer
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 266



View Profile WWW
December 15, 2013, 07:54:18 AM
 #53

@newguy

We are currently on the trail of their new site opening and will call them out and try to get users money back.  That's what I mean.

DON'T GET SCAMMED, CHECK FIRST = Bitcoinscammers.com
Meyblaubaer
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 112


View Profile
December 15, 2013, 09:03:52 AM
 #54

@newguy

We are currently on the trail of their new site opening and will call them out and try to get users money back.  That's what I mean.
They are opening a new site?
What is the Domain of their site?

A small Tip is welcome everytime Wink
172wHXLuBDWcGmKDyytsFeUwSfGEt51SVq
gjpminingco
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 350


Co-Owner Of DCMCo-Op Mining Farm at 3.5 th/s


View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 11:33:14 AM
 #55

I lost 44.25356966 btc on that site that didnt even Belong to me

it belonged to the Company that i was testing a Miner for ( Currently under NDA so i cant disclose more then that )

I was supposed to the the Funds to the Company who owns the miner

now facing Legal issues due to being unable to send the company the funds

vm1990
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1260


bloginhell.me


View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 11:48:34 AM
 #56

Holy shit, you guys leave THAT much online? I don't understand why you're so lazy to take 10 seconds to transfer them out every other week. It's like getting a paycheck from work.

thats the as what i was thinking. hell you can set this thing called auto payout and it sends the btc when you get to that amount... im seriously concernd about hero memberes loosing so much. it you may find this offencive but its your own damn faults...

also i dont thin 50btc.com user would be the admin of the site and will already have an account. not create one a few months old

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
.JOIN THE CLUB !
 Bitcointalk.club
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
BLOG:  www.bloginhell.me        BTC: 192tyaiwWxJ2UhSxUCbQW4JuA3Le5CEhWH                 Free 5GB Storage Cloud.Bloginhell.me 
Exidous
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 86


View Profile
December 20, 2013, 11:01:35 PM
 #57

Holy shit, you guys leave THAT much online? I don't understand why you're so lazy to take 10 seconds to transfer them out every other week. It's like getting a paycheck from work.

thats the as what i was thinking. hell you can set this thing called auto payout and it sends the btc when you get to that amount... im seriously concernd about hero memberes loosing so much. it you may find this offencive but its your own damn faults...

also i dont thin 50btc.com user would be the admin of the site and will already have an account. not create one a few months old

Look here is my situation probably like most of us that lost out. I got my first 7970 around May 2012 and paid out the ass for it at the time. I mined around the end of May beginning of June 2012 on 50btc which was my very first pool. Bitcoins were like 9-10 dollars at the time so when I started mining, I though this wasn't going to be very profitable. So I quit mining and left my btc on the pool. Pretty much forgot it there. Until ASIC were released and bitcoins started to go up in price did I revisit mining again. Simpley forgot about the coins on the pool until I started mining again.

[ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
FacebookSlackTwitter ‣ GithubMediumANN Thread
ub3rCoin
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 17


View Profile
December 21, 2013, 03:56:47 AM
 #58

Roughly around 15BTC lost here. Mined with an Avalon at 80Ghs during the couple of months before they got hacked.
I kept mining with them for a couple weeks after the payouts were seized, hoping they will come good but they didn't.

My account showed 260BTC, however i know this is a false amount..

Guys dont come here and say.. I remembered i to log in after 6 months and i found 87BTC which wasnt paid out..
This is Bullshit, their stats are wrong, and you more than likely didn't have the BTC the the Database showed.
DrG
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1596



View Profile
December 21, 2013, 07:16:43 AM
 #59

No he didn't have 31BTC sitting in his account.  Remember the pool stats were really screwy before they closed the old site.  It said I had a 300+ BTC payment pending but I never mined that much in my entire history on the site and I had a GPU farm and some ASICs.  He probably had 1 or 2 BTC on there.

It is possible for a new user with 10 posts to have a pantload of ASICs, but the reality is most of the power players would be the ones who already ran GPU farms as they would have the infrastructure to run Avalon and Jupiter farms.


BTC: 1AMfUrM37cCHcAvyYGx9bsJWjt6rdCu7sj
ETH: 0x427f41c3a6b79ca643210195a33cdbaa714177aa
Ghost42
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 51



View Profile
December 21, 2013, 08:41:48 AM
 #60

I lost about 4.7 btc there. Just was too stupid not to have enabled automatic payouts.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!