Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:26:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How much will Bill Still's appearance on The Keiser Report affect QRK?  (Read 1108 times)
btcprice (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 03:04:58 AM

I'm thinking it will make a little difference but not much. Many people think Bill's Youtube videos about QRK caused the price to skyrocket. I think it was in time with the rapid increase of ALL of the alt coins.

Yes, perhaps Bill's videos did cause QRK to go up a little more than it would have had he not shown his videos. But really how much?

It just seems all too neat and easy to wait until the 19th and then we will all have our QRK and we will all be millionaires. Whenever I've been a part of these things, whether it's been bitcoin or the stock market, it seldom seems to come to much fruition.
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 03:13:03 AM

Alot.

But only because more people will invest in Quark.

For the next year or so, the alt coins that have the biggest marketing strategies and biggest talking heads will go up the most. Because none of them really do anything special. So the only real difference will be what people perceive the difference to be.

This is all based on the premise that BTC continues to grow over the next year too. But I am betting on that.

But unless you own a million Quark you probably won't be a millionaire. I could see Quark going to a $1 though for sure. Who knows, maybe more. But it will eventually need some other talking heads to get on board. If Keiser makes it his #3 pick, then Quark could go to $10 next year. But those are a lot of big ifs.
btcprice (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 04:32:52 AM

Alot.

For the next year or so, the alt coins that have the biggest marketing strategies and biggest talking heads will go up the most. Because none of them really do anything special. So the only real difference will be what people perceive the difference to be.

This is all based on the premise that BTC continues to grow over the next year too. But I am betting on that.

But unless you own a million Quark you probably won't be a millionaire. I could see Quark going to a $1 though for sure. Who knows, maybe more. But it will eventually need some other talking heads to get on board. If Keiser makes it his #3 pick, then Quark could go to $10 next year. But those are a lot of big ifs.

I know Keiser is one of the biggest holders of BTC. I'm thinking he holds a lot of QRK too if he is going to have Bill Still on his program talking about it.

I'm hoping QRK will be picked up by btc38.com in China soon. I do believe that will make a difference. I have to think the Chinese have heard about QRK and have been chomping at the bit to own some now that it is at a lower price than the peak.
everythingis19

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 05:19:27 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ocSszoz1Zk&feature=youtu.be

Bill Still's new video, Still a standing his ground and supporting Quark
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2013, 06:35:07 AM

Oh but it really is oh so different , I will come back and explain. 

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2013, 06:37:17 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ocSszoz1Zk&feature=youtu.be

Bill Still's new video, Still a standing his ground and supporting Quark

No one really thought a few forum trolls would effect him , really ?

People do not know where the man comes from , a different world .

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
mecaby

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 07:51:16 AM

Alot.

I know Keiser is one of the biggest holders of BTC. I'm thinking he holds a lot of QRK too if he is going to have Bill Still on his program talking about it.

I'm hoping QRK will be picked up by btc38.com in China soon. I do believe that will make a difference. I have to think the Chinese have heard about QRK and have been chomping at the bit to own some now that it is at a lower price than the peak.

I'm a Chinese and I do believe QRK will be listed on BTC38 as it's popular and the transation amount increase fast in China.
Let's see what will happen within this week.
eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 07:58:57 AM

More than it is selling for now that is certain.

GigaCoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 08:25:24 AM

I'm thinking it will make a little difference but not much. Many people think Bill's Youtube videos about QRK caused the price to skyrocket. I think it was in time with the rapid increase of ALL of the alt coins.

Yes, perhaps Bill's videos did cause QRK to go up a little more than it would have had he not shown his videos. But really how much?

It just seems all too neat and easy to wait until the 19th and then we will all have our QRK and we will all be millionaires. Whenever I've been a part of these things, whether it's been bitcoin or the stock market, it seldom seems to come to much fruition.

It will make a huge difference just with max litecoin endirsment the price went up four hundered percent.

However keep in mind that if bitcoin price tanks in the coming days then quark price will tank too.but its a good buy long term imo

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: