Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:03:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a pump for eth anymore?  (Read 157 times)
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:44:25 PM

I can not know this information accurately, but I think that the ETH project has a very good future and probably this project will definitely have a remarkable development on a global level, but it certainly is not accurate.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tylerik1

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:50:55 PM

I am also waiting for the next huge pump that will come at Ethereum. I have not sold it (I bought it at 360 USD while the last dip) and I will hold it for a couple of years. I need to hold it for at least one year because of taxes.

sylviazapanta19

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:54:04 PM

Too dependent on what bitcoin does to predict.
FreeFerret

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:55:56 PM

Yeah it's better not panic sell if you can avoid it... if there is value in the asset then sometimes you will have to just wait a bit - of course you have to factor in opportunity cost but that is how it is with all investments. But a pump for ETH? probably will be in the future.
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:03:34 PM

eth is on a sideways, is there is a pump out everyone?, i keep eth for the next pump.

I'm not sure in anything, maybe there will be no pump this year but just a smooth growth, so it's hard to make any reliable predictions because the market is very unpredictable and rather pessimistic for any forecasts.

RiverLight887 (OP)

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 04:02:05 AM

I Predicted to have a "pump" event next month...waitting for the good!
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:42:17 AM

eth is on a sideways, is there is a pump out everyone?, i keep eth for the next pump.

Of course, if there is momentum to throw crypto at its highest point this year, it will start from Bitcoin or Ether.
And if you look at the current price, of course the percentage, Eth will save more opportunities.
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:49:44 AM

we're all hoping that there's people out there who pump it, this is what we really want to happen...but sadly sometimes it won't,  looking at the market value it seem s more on dump rather than pump and even if there's some people who pump it, it wouldn't take that long it goes dumping again.

erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:53:32 AM

I'm sure there will be! The market is just down bow but I recently read lots of positive news about Ethereum. Just hold your ETH because it will surely pump after this red days. Always remember that majority of the top tokens in the market are ERC20 based so ETH has a bright future.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:54:18 AM

Crypto investments and trading are not for the impatient people. Here you must have a lot of patience with the coins and right now I don't see any coin rising a lot this year as the beart market is present anywhere so just stay calm and forget about cryptos this year and come back in 2019 when the real action might begin because let's be honest , markets are going down and charts don't say that they will recover soon so we have a patience/impatience game here.
I concur with you on this one sir. There was a topic I posted on this patience matter some months back and that is absolutely glaring that only the patient Dog eat the fattest bone

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:59:34 AM

despite the fact that the market of the last few months there has never been a pump but still continue to be optimistic to the ETH that will become the next crypto king.
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:02:38 AM

Perhaps most people will still have great confidence in Ethereum. Had there not been a pump in Ethereum in the near future, I believe this Altcoin will get his stage back in the long run. So keep your Ethereum.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:08:45 AM

It's just temporary down price of ethereum, keep it hold it will increase the price soon and it's good to buy ethereum now at these cheap price good to earn more profit.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: