Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:29:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]TRITTIUM/Xevan/Asic & NiceHash resistans - MN/POS/POW HYBRID NO PRESALE  (Read 28072 times)
TRITTIUM (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 65
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:41:53 PM

Hello team, what are your news for the past week? How can I find out what changes and updates you have?

There is a channel what we working on ...
unfortunately some of the plans were delayed due to deal with XORN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:01:59 PM

The project from the very start haves good profit, and surprisingly is not going to slide into the masternode -shit-coin for 1 santoshi and we are listed on coinmarketcap and our goal is to set new boundaries with shared masternode services like running over 570 masternodes etc.
Ample opportunities for participants in the network for both investors and minors and big team experienced professional with different back ground and that your products will have bright future in the banking system
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:13:19 PM

All we want is for the good project would have launch a bounty campaign soon and introduce this project must be maximize in the behind of trittium project has full of confidence about this platform in the market and the update you have giving is nice and we will updating our wallets as you are telling to us
And the big team of experienced professionals with different back ground  is so useful for getting success to the project and we also believe your project and it have a bright future in the banking system.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:35:52 PM

Hello team, what are your news for the past week? How can I find out what changes and updates you have?

What channel are you talking about? Is this the Youtube channel or can it be in Telegram? You need to start your channel as soon as possible to post news about the project.
Joe_Pashi

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:46:53 PM

Thank you for that great Q&A on Discord! I find it really refreshing how transparent Trittium Core is to it´s  investors about the project! Keep up the good work!
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:59:43 PM

can you please read more about this transaction? Where can I find this information? Or should we wait for the next updates from you here on the forum?
TRITTIUM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:56:29 PM

can you please read more about this transaction? Where can I find this information? Or should we wait for the next updates from you here on the forum?
I just published everything in our discord in what we working on channel.
With that APK version of anfroid wallet was just released. As soon as our google play account verified we will submit it
https://drive.google.com/file/d/104zybk9iyo8pVEfwXg35JgS09i2PzWd6/view?usp=sharing
You can test it here....

Our initial commitment for last week was as following:
  Plans for next week  ending  Aug 11
Next week will be busy
1)  Start updated version  of website , @PeasantForHire  already bugging  me  daily   with questions
2) Release updated whitepaper
3) Release updated RoadMap
4) Officiall  team reveal
5) Fork announcement
6) Android wallet release
7) White labeled Android version for genesis release
Cool Start platform redesign
9) Start working on additional service that will be used as booster for trittium consumption and we dont want to reveal it at the moment

We missed due dates for 2 reasons and we will make sure we pla better next time.
1) We had a deal with XORN that broght us revenue but created a delay of 3 days
2) our designer was off for 4 days and a lot of tasks depended on him.

Also we had to close a lot of backend tasks.
That's how our redmine projects looks like
and that's how detailed schedule of just one of them

With that as a CEO of the company i learned my lesson and will try to request more achievable schedule.
We also published team members in announcements while web being prepaired
  Since we in a little delay with new website rollout  and updated WP design i will post some info here due to numerous questions about that:

TRTT team:
1) Founder and CEO Kagan Evgeny - 20 years experience  in leading multiple IT projects in various IT Positions https://www.linkedin.com/in/evgenykagan/
2) Founder  and CTO  Rusakof Evgeny - 20 Years experience in leading multiple development projects. (Linked in being updated)
3) Founder and Marketing Director - Yulia Kodinetz - over 8 years of experience in offline business and marketing. She successfully built a retail company and currently manages dozen locations in three different U.S. states: California, Oregon and Washington. Yulia is very passionate about tech industry and crypto.
4) Advisor -  Max Requenes - over 25 years of experience in software development on a variety of platforms and operating systems. He lives in the Bay Area/Silicon Valley, having recently worked for companies such as Microsoft and DreamWorks Animation. Before that, he worked in finance, in New York City, for one of the most high-profile hedge funds, SAC Capital Management, where he helped architect a high frequency, algorithmic trading platform. https://www.linkedin.com/in/maxrequenes/
5) Quality Assurance advisor - Iurii Sokolov Quality Assurance Advisor - Iurii has always been passionate about technology and have worked for many top IT companies in Silicon Valley.  Currently Iurii has over 6 years of experience in software development and quality assurance. With Trittium Project his role is to oversee quality of all digital platforms and tools. https://www.linkedin.com/in/iurii-sokolov-1027b66b/
Thank you
7de9

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:10:09 PM

What channel are you talking about? Is this the Youtube channel or can it be in Telegram? You need to start your channel as soon as possible to post news about the project.

i think he refers to Discord
Most info is there.
you can check it in this link https://discord.gg/7PDearP
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:15:43 PM

Do Trittium team have official telegram group? I only find out their telegram channel only? Someone can provide me the link?

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:27:10 PM

In my opinion, Trittium is really good project at this time. Have listed at coinmarketcap. We can mining Trittium or only buy?
This is a PoW token so basically its mineable, it is currently listed on coinexchange so you can also purchase it there bud. Im sure there is still more to expect on this project since they just have started.
We switched to POS .. POW was very short stage, not minable at the moment
Well, so the solution is now only buy TRIT at exchange? I really hate crytobridge. Have any others listed?
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:17:08 AM

In my opinion, Trittium is really good project at this time. Have listed at coinmarketcap. We can mining Trittium or only buy?
This is a PoW token so basically its mineable, it is currently listed on coinexchange so you can also purchase it there bud. Im sure there is still more to expect on this project since they just have started.
Well, so the solution is now only buy TRIT at exchange? I really hate crytobridge. Have any others listed?
If that is the case where in there are some people here that demand the Trittium to be available in some other exchanges other than the cryptobridge then the Trittium project team need to strive much better here in the crypto currency community. Well, that is also true that if this project will become much more available in several exchanges then more people will come curious and wanted to know more about this project. I will also looking forward to what improvements and further developments might happen to Trittium.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:55:05 AM

If that is the case where in there are some people here that demand the Trittium to be available in some other exchanges other than the cryptobridge then the Trittium project team need to strive much better here in the crypto currency community. Well, that is also true that if this project will become much more available in several exchanges then more people will come curious and wanted to know more about this project. I will also looking forward to what improvements and further developments might happen to Trittium.
It would be really great buddy of the Trittium project would become available in some other exchanges. But of course having been listed to some other exchanges is not that easy as to say. The team needs to take some effort and also some funds to keep on kicking here in the crypto currency community. Let us just all be patient waiting to the team next action.
CityLife Corp.

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:51:00 AM

Good Project  Smiley , do you have a channel in Telefram so i can follow it ?
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:38:19 AM

It would be really great buddy of the Trittium project would become available in some other exchanges. But of course having been listed to some other exchanges is not that easy as to say. The team needs to take some effort and also some funds to keep on kicking here in the crypto currency community. Let us just all be patient waiting to the team next action.
As what I have read in the first page of this Ann thread, the team have enough funds for the future development of their platform and for the listing of exchange. It was written there that there are group of investors agreed to sponsor and invest 7.5 BTC in the project. I wonder what would be the reason on this. I hope it will be explained by the team so that we will know why they have invested this amounts.
max65

Activity: 273

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:18:37 AM

As I had read some project all of them are different platform to introduce with,but trittium is unique to all.I hope that this project will succeed in the long run or in the future.This project are useful to us or even  in the community.
toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:20:16 AM

At an earlier stage of this project team Trittium shows it potential to make this project on top, having a list in some other high credible exchange makes Trittium reachable to many people and of course for the investors.
TRITTIUM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:31:36 AM

Good Project  Smiley , do you have a channel in Telefram so i can follow it ?

Only discord ATM, we will open telegram when approaching beta
smuhter

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:52:34 PM

New bounty announced by Trittium CEO - EvgenyKagan:

"We are planning a bounty towards our beta launch. The rules: Retweet @EvgenyKagan post. Make sure you follow @Trittium_cc @Girls_in_Crypto @EvgenyKagan 10 @EvgenyKagan followers that meet the criteria will receive 500 TRTT. Winners will be chosen randomly by @FilipeCrypto"

https://twitter.com/Trittium_cc/status/1029480826310995968
ComOff

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:15:07 PM

New bounty announced by Trittium CEO - EvgenyKagan:

"We are planning a bounty towards our beta launch. The rules: Retweet @EvgenyKagan post. Make sure you follow @Trittium_cc @Girls_in_Crypto @EvgenyKagan 10 @EvgenyKagan followers that meet the criteria will receive 500 TRTT. Winners will be chosen randomly by @FilipeCrypto"

https://twitter.com/Trittium_cc/status/1029480826310995968

I am one of those who want to receive a prize!  Roll Eyes
Torn80beta

Activity: 68
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:59:49 AM

Android mobile wallet reliase:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.megano.trittium_mobile_wallet

IOS version is on the way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print