Bitcoin Forum
August 18, 2024, 03:25:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Service Offered: Holiday Cards, Letters and Love Poems  (Read 717 times)
Nixle (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 04:25:33 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2013, 04:38:09 AM by Nixle

I will write and mail holiday cards, letters to friends and family, and other correspondence for you.

I will also be your Cyrano De Bergerac and write love letters/poems etc. to someone you want to woo (any gender, any age above 18, excellent English, decent Spanish, French for Americans (I'm not a native French speaker - but I can impress an English speaker delighted with a love poem)).

I can create the content for you to copy over in your own handwriting, or create the whole item and mail it from my postcode. I'm located in the United States, Midwest.

I take bitcoin fractions, litecoin, feather coin, peer coin, and (possibly) dev coin.

Cost for the service will depend on your needs. Cost of postage and materials must be paid up up front in a small tranche. I will photograph a letter going into the postbox and send you the photo, you send the rest of the payment or another tranche and I will post any additional cards/letters, and so on until the transaction is complete.

Holiday cards/letters/love poems sound like a little thing, but they truly bring delight to the people you mean to show you appreciate but never seem to find the time.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: