Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:36:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] "BitBaY" Commission Bonds thread!  (Read 16634 times)
vesperwillow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 03:41:44 AM

DF's post is spot on. Most of us were here from the outset, this isn't just trolling.

Like I said.. it was stated that things were pretty much coming upon completion, which usually means full-blown-launch testing. If that's the case, then superduper, let's see it this weekend....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AlecPrince

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 11:08:03 AM

Your inability to understand web development is the problem here. This has been coded from scratch, No turnkey script was used.
This is nothing like what was presented before.This is the work space it was actually not supposed to be released yet to anyone.
With all the uproar I decided it was best to show you guys some work .

This project took elements and inspiration from sites like Cryptothrift, Coingig, Bitmit and Ebay.
This doesn't mean its a box product or some copy its actually very unique product being developed.

The bottom line here is your a investor Your hurting the project not helping it by whining and nit picking in public.
All of you have our contacts you can express your concerns at anytime in private.

If you no longer care about the project that's fine move along ...
If you want to contribute with something constructive I welcome your input.

CheekyChappy

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 11:35:39 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2014, 05:55:04 PM by CheekyChappy

@Alec
Please, do not insult anyone. Vesper has knowledge because he deals with these sorts of things. Daemon also is not your average John Doe either, he is intelligent and spent a lot of time trying to get the 'project manager' to see the light of day. As for me, I am a coder and developer. I have a full time day job which is in a totally unrelated field and I code in my spare time. I was the one who pointed out the previous $47 turnkey solution which was being banded about as custom coding for the then BitBay site.

You do not have the full facts. During the initial lovers tiff between your 'project manager' and Justin when most people were siding with Justin it was moi who pointed out the facts and sided with her over Justin. I encouraged her and backed her up until the point when it finally emerged that she was not just only incompetent but was a total failure so far as business, management and time-keeping were concerned.

I re-iterate... I sincerely wish she makes millions and gazillions of dollars a week and becomes richer than Bill Gates. She can keep all the Floating Coupons and the 50% 'auction commissions profits' for herself. No doubt she and her BitYay will conquer the WWW so surely she can refund the investors who want their money back. She can make this refund because she knows she has a surefire super-duper hit of a website on her hands and being the super-duper manager she is full of business acumen and intelligence she knows she should not part with 50% of her millions and gazillions of dollars every week IF she can refund the original investors.

For those of you who wish to stay on-board BitYay, I wish you success. For those of you who have had enough and want a refund, I stand alongside you.

@Daemon
Good to hear from you. Please let us know if she has given you the refund in the BTC as requested. I will send you a PM regarding some good news. I have filled Vesper in and a few others.

@Vesper
I have to say if she is offering you a refund then take it but insist on getting it back in BTC if you can. Please let us know how that goes.

I know, I know... but the thing is I cannot help it because even though I am an absolute gentleman... I also happen to be a CheekyChappy after all:)
AlecPrince

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 06:58:49 PM

Your telling me no to insult anyone with the complete BS your vomiting? We all know you are leet Haxor Scripters.
Any who, Are you done wasting our time yet?

@Alec
Please, do not insult anyone. Vesper has knowledge because he deals with these sorts of things. Daemon also is not your average John Doe either, he is intelligent and spent a lot of time trying to get the 'project manager' to see the light of day. As for me, I am a coder and developer. I have a full time day job which is in a totally unrelated field and I code in my spare time. I was the one who pointed out the previous $47 turnkey solution which was being banded about as custom coding for the then BitBay site.

You do not have the full facts. During the initial lovers tiff between your 'project manager' and Justin when most people were siding with Justin it was moi who pointed out the facts and sided with her over Justin. I encouraged her and backed her up until the point when it finally emerged that she was not just only incompetent but was a total failure so far as business, management and time-keeping were concerned.

I re-iterate... I sincerely wish she makes millions and gazillions of dollars a week and becomes richer than Bill Gates. She can keep all the Floating Coupons and the 50% 'auction commissions profits' for herself. No doubt she and her BitYay will conquer the WWW so surely she can refund the investors who want their money back. She can make this refund because she knows she has a surefire super-duper hit of a website on her hands and being the super-duper manager she is full of business acumen and intelligence she knows she should not part with 50% of her millions and gazillions of dollars every week IF she can refund the original investors.

For those of you who wish to stay on-board BitYay, I wish you success. For those of you who have had enough and want a refund, I stand alongside you.

@Daemon
Good to hear from you. Please let us know if she has given you the refund in the BTC as requested. I will send you a PM regarding some good news. I have filled Vesper in and a few others.

@Vesper
I have to say if she is offering you a refund then take it but insist on getting it back in BTC if you can. Please let us know how that goes.
CheekyChappy

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 11:38:19 PM

Your imagination is running wilder than your 'project manager' boss. Calm down.

I know, I know... but the thing is I cannot help it because even though I am an absolute gentleman... I also happen to be a CheekyChappy after all:)
cassieheart (OP)

Activity: 354
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 02:43:06 AM

Sarcasm detection failed ....

Your imagination is running wilder than your 'project manager' boss. Calm down.
vesperwillow

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 04:22:04 AM

He used the word Haxor.

Haha. Smiley

glongsword

Activity: 314

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 06:12:56 PM

I'd just like to add that I only check bitcointalk once or twice a month, but as an investor I'd like to know that progress is still being made.  Any update for May?
AlecPrince

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 05:05:42 AM

Progress is being made. We caught some major security flaws left by previous coders.
I don't think they where intentionally left. We are now auditing and patching the code.
Unfortunately a few things need to be completely restructured.

We have also moved the workspace to a digital-ocean vps. We should have some substantial updates coming soon.
On another note our group has acquired Cam4BTC.com a p2p live streaming service.
We are hoping it will be a good advertising platform for BitYay.

~Alec Prince

Bad Wolf Group.

I'd just like to add that I only check bitcointalk once or twice a month, but as an investor I'd like to know that progress is still being made.  Any update for May?
transit

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:18:13 AM

I would like my funds back, 1.25 BTC

1L5jgwooTRVCw8bfguQM2MkDpE58yeRDJ

Vega

Activity: 739

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:18:58 AM

I would like my funds back, 1.25 BTC

1L5jgwooTRVCw8bfguQM2MkDpE58yeRDJ

Yeah, I just tried a few days ago. No dice.
transit

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 11:04:33 AM

It would be real nice to meet these guys IRL  Grin

Someday they'll pay, one way or the other.
cassieheart (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:06:07 AM

Trust me if I had the funds to repay you all I would.  I would like to buy back everything but it just isn't possible for me to do so.
If your serious I would love to meet you guys to Smiley Maybe we will see each other at a Bitcoin conference in the near future I hope.

Keep in mind though I am trying my best and giving it everything I have including my own money and
Bad press isn't good for any of us. It sure isn't getting any one payed back or the site going any faster.

~Cassie

It would be real nice to meet these guys IRL  Grin

Someday they'll pay, one way or the other.
vesperwillow

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:52:49 PM

Trust me if I had the funds to repay you all I would.  I would like to buy back everything but it just isn't possible for me to do so.
If your serious I would love to meet you guys to Smiley Maybe we will see each other at a Bitcoin conference in the near future I hope.

Maybe they'd be willing to enjoy some 'services' instead? lol, who knows

transit

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:04:27 AM

When 1 BTC = 100k USD I could have a lifetime of "services" to get my money back.

I just want what I paid. I kept calm and waited, too long to be honest.
cassieheart (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 05:55:18 AM

Please stay calm Wink I promise its coming.

When 1 BTC = 100k USD I could have a lifetime of "services" to get my money back.

I just want what I paid. I kept calm and waited, too long to be honest.
daemonfox

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 05:53:45 PM

BWAHAHAHA.... oooh... whoo... too funny... or was that an unintended pun? Couldn't help myself!

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
CheekyChappy

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:31:05 PM

BWAHAHAHA.... oooh... whoo... too funny... or was that an unintended pun? Couldn't help myself!

Daemon, do you think this situation will ever be resolved? Will the investors ever get their BTC or money-equivalent back?

vesperwillow

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:02:15 PM

Folks are still remaining calm, months after the 'just days away' notices.

Here's an image of how they look:

Hahahaha

CheekyChappy

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:57:57 PM

Folks are still remaining calm, months after the 'just days away' notices.

Hahahaha

Vesper,

In all honesty it is sad to see them announce they have acquired an online business and will use that to advertise the Bitbay/Yay site if it ever comes along but they are not giving back funds that investors requested.

Transit asked for his 1.25btc back but never got it... This situation was disastrous from the off. I feel so sorry for all the investors.

For them to be told it was days away and then to be given various bits of useless information to get investors' hopes up, surely that was the wrong thing to do.

I hope someone based in the US will at least contact the police and let them investigate. It will most probably lead to criminal charges against the perpetrators and that will be a valuable lesson to any other would-be investment seeking 'business person' on this site.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: