Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:49:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Timeline  (Read 799 times)
hiro (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2011, 03:26:07 PM

Putting some of the facts and outlooks together, i'm doing a modest prediction ..

2011 - we are here, nothing extraordinary
2012 - aliens visited our planet
2013 - public announce of an on-line exchange which will aim to compete with paypal
2014 - release of open-source market engine with built-in BC support; raising of good bunch of local markets based on it
2015-2016 - Bitcoin client 1.0; first really big deals using BC
Simultaneously in 2015..2019 - raise of interest to alternatives due to Big Crash of fiat currency, i think there will be several proposals of digital currency like BC , maybe couple of them will be implemented by government, although in the end they all probably will fail by the same reason: it will be baked by individuals who interested in control over it. But we know already taste of freedom.
2020 - a key year in every respect, i guess you woke up someday and first thing you'll notice is that the good old world as you know it are not actually exist anymore.

Dont panic! Its not necessary to be year full of tragic events!

I do not making you to believe, just for note. This foresight based on my personal observation.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: