Bitcoin Forum
September 03, 2024, 01:27:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking For Aussie BTC Brokers & Investors Looking To Invest In A Big Startup Co  (Read 362 times)
Kryptonoob (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 02:38:52 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2013, 02:57:19 PM by Kryptonoob

Hello Bitcoin community it is great to be here finally.

My business associates and I are in the process of setting up some major businesses for the Australian and eventually the world market. We have plenty of ideas all of which can be achieved and our team that we are putting together all have backgrounds in business and are extremely dedicated to making our visions a reality.

I do not wish to discuss them in too much detail as we believe what we are going to do will revolutionize the crypto currency markets and industries in the next few years and help guide it further into mainstream acceptance.

We would be happy to give an overview of some of our plans to people who are considering becoming major investors and have the same passion to help achieve our end goals and develop the biggest name in alternate currencies in Australia and then eventually abroad.

We also require the purchasing of large amounts of alternate currencies to help support our systems infrastructures and are willing to pay anyone huge sums if we can acquire their Bitcoins in a legitimate way. Because we are a legitimate business whomever so chooses to wish to sell their Bitcoins and other currencies such as Litecoins etc will be given complete confidentiality from anyone outside the business and this goes for everything except the necessary government financial regulators we are forced to declare them to along with the records for every address we create or use.

However if any foreigners also wish to sell these kinds of sums we are open to purchasing them overseas and coming back to Australia and basically say we bought them of a guy in wherever and if you want to ask him how he got him you'll need to get on a plane to Timbuktu. I do not believe there should be any problem with purchasing them from somewhere like Dubai and opening a company with them when we return we will only need to pay tax on the profits made from them just like as if we bought them here I believe. Perhaps someone in taxation can verify that for me as I am unsure and would need legal advice first. Having said that we don't want to pay money to anyone who supports religious and racial intolerance or aid terrorists. If you are of ill repute please, keep your Bitcoins but a successful businessmen we would be happy to do business with.

Because we are in the position of keeping everything above board we also need the individuals who sell us their Bitcoins to us are capable of signing contracts to verify where our stocks came from should anyone ask. We urge anyone considering contacting us therefore to have obtained their stocks honestly through ether mining or trading etc and can therefore prove to their accountants as well as ours that we are not going to get any blow back from the authorities about purchasing "illegally" obtained Bitcoins when we intend to buy such huge amounts at various times. We must maintain a vigilant stance on this although to us provided you harmed nobody else while obtaining them it should be of nobody else's concern, sadly people like the IRS and ATO don't see things that way.

We are also looking for people who are in the IT industry in Australia who might be interested in earning a good living helping to maintain our systems and oversee the websites we need to develop and positions are open for managers as well as programmers in these positions because we will be busy handling other issues such as financing and opening other stores etc as we run other businesses but believe we can achieve great things with our new company. So anyone who can code and build websites please PM me to discuss this.

If there is anyone who can recommend a safe way to transfer USD to BTC-E or any other exchange that is safe to use in an efficient manner, we would really appreciate a point in the right direction as they all seem rather difficult and we have heard GOX is hopeless with money.

We are in the market for between 5 & 10,000BTC if anyone is interested in doing a private deal for these sums. As we have previously stated it has to be completely above board so we meet in person and once the transfer is done we shake hands and go about our day. We would also urge you to consider becoming investors also should you like our propositions.

As we said to any political organizations like the ATO or crypto police of any kind reading this, we are building a legitimate startup business to bring the ease and use of electronic currencies to the rest of society and are extremely glad that the illegal website ruining it's chance of legitimacy has gone and since that time it has gained world wide acceptance as a serious contender for world domination.

It is great to be a part of the coming electronic frontier and a world without so many banks as well as freedom over peoples finances and the issuance of money and we want to be pioneers in this new uncharted territory. We are part of the dawning of a new era and as Steve Jobs would say "it's amazingly great".

If anyone told any of us here that in five years there would be an invisible internet coin that is worth $1000 each we all would have looked at them like they were crazy. Where will we all be in another five years? In ten years we believe that cash money will be a thing of the past.

Thanks so much to anyone who has taken the time to read these various issues and please PM me if you are interested in any of these points.

Kryptonoob

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: