Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:07:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CryptoFrenzy Crypto-Porfolio Beta Launch - Track your crypto-earnings  (Read 1880 times)
DannyDisco (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 02:51:13 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2013, 09:22:56 PM by DannyDisco

CrytpoFrenzy is proud to announce the beta launch of our crypto-porfolio service. CryptoFrenzy’s crypto-porfolio allows you to track you earnings for most crypto-currencies. Your personal portfolio will automatically calculate the cash and BTC value of your coins in real time (rates are updated every 15 minutes). Not only will this portfolio calculate your current value, it will also calculate the return on your initial investment. You can also choose which rate you want your calculations based off. CryptoFrenzy currently supports over 30 currencies as well as various crypto securities.

Start A Crypto Pool

Not only can you start your own personal portfolio. You can also create a crypto-pool for you and your friends to invest in. Let’s face it, crypto-currencies are still new to a lot of people and many people are weary of investing. If you are willing to do the leg work for them (purchasing and storing their coins), it might serve as a great initiation to get new people on board the crypto train. Each pool will be given a unique publicly accessible URL so members can track the status of their earnings without needing to log into the admin account.

Starting a crypto-pool is easy. Each member can create up to 5 different pools and each pool can have between 2-10 members. The pool system will automatically calculate each member’s return based on their individual investments. It will also calculate how many of each coin each member holds. If members choose to add different investment amounts at different times, the pool system will take care of calculating the correct rate of return based on the current value of the pool at the time the new investments are made.

The same features exist for the pool service as the standard portfolio. You can trade for the same coins and shares. You can add funds/currencies to the pool as well as trade and Free Form Modify the fields. You can also choose the default currency to display the values in as well as choose the default Bitcoin price exchange.

Crypto-Porfolio Features
  • Live price updates (rates are updated every 15 minutes)
  • Calculates total fiat value as well as total BTC value
  • Tracks initial investment and rate of return
  • 24h and 7d highs and lows for all supported currencies and shares
  • Pool functionality to entice your friends to invest in crypto
  • Publicly accessible pool pages so friends can track pool earnings
  • Supported fiat currencies (USD, EUR, CAD)
  • 35 supported crypto-currencies (contact us if you want more)
  • crypto securities from Cryptostocks.com
  • CryptoAve shares (price is manually set until the exchange is released)
  • Supports BTC rates from multiple exchanges (Coinbase, Mt. Gox, Bitstamp, Coindesk BPI, BTC-e)
  • Automatic functions to add or remove funds
  • Free modify function to freely enter information
  • Trade tracking (last 10 trades)
  • Responsive tables for easy view on mobile devices
  • Coin rates currently being pulled from BTC-e & Cryptsy API’s
  • Securities currently being pulled from Cryptostocks API.
  • Currencies are supported in multiple markets (ie. LTC, XPM)

Coming Soon…
  • SMS Alerts for drastic rate fluctuations
  • Custom coin/securities addition with manually changeable rates.
  • Easy Access wallet address storage
  • Ability to choose which exchanges to obtain rates from along with option to view highest price across exchanges.
  • Weekly Portfolio Value History
  • Much more…

We’re glad to have you aboard. Feel free to contact us with any feature requests or issues you encounter during our beta phase.

Visit CryptoFrenzy.com to get started now!

Donations
This project is still in it's beta phase in order to gauge interest and fix any bugs we may have. Until the service gets on it's feet, donations are much appreciated:

BTC: 14j8VU7TN7X7WrUX5Qw12SJEwquoWtkz7q
LTC: Lfk1Ztt861RHcmA5W9MfXdt94SUdGNMZb4
DGC: DKGEqx6WeBbHMvSG1Gmv6LGdN6qEQfu6zN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DannyDisco (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 09:26:59 PM

Fixed an issue we were having with double form submissions when refreshing the page.

Keep the suggestions coming.

DannyDisco (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 02:16:44 PM

Added Stablecoin (SBC) support.

stas

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 02:48:53 PM

it would be nice to have a BTC as an "invested amount" (currently there are only fiat currencies)

Thank you

stas

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 02:59:55 PM

"grand total" value of BTC and "variance" are calculated incorrectly
(I have only added cryptsy shares + BTC + quark)

stas

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 03:04:51 PM

nice resource though Smiley

DannyDisco (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 03:13:05 PM

Thanks stas.

I have fixed the calculation error. For some reason, the btc amount was being added twice in one of my functions. I remember fixing this bug earlier, but I must have copied over an old file at some point and it came back. Either way, it is resolved now.

The suggestion for BTC investment is a good one. I will add it to my future features.

stas

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 03:21:10 PM

Thanks stas.

I have fixed the calculation error. For some reason, the btc amount was being added twice in one of my functions. I remember fixing this bug earlier, but I must have copied over an old file at some point and it came back. Either way, it is resolved now.

The suggestion for BTC investment is a good one. I will add it to my future features.

stas

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 03:25:17 PM

the "Variance" (%) is still being added twice (check it on cryptsy shares)

stas

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 03:52:15 PM

would be nice to have ZETA coin also Smiley
thanks

DannyDisco (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 04:42:50 PM

ZETA has been added.

Also, the variance issue should be fixed.

I was simply calculating the percentage on the gain or loss instead of the entire amount.

stas

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 04:52:57 PM

stas

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 04:54:55 PM

ZETA has been added.

Also, the variance issue should be fixed.

I was simply calculating the percentage on the gain or loss instead of the entire amount.

Just have checked. Looks like variance is still calculated incorrectly

stas

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 04:57:30 PM

you can see it in my account. looks like it get multiplied for each coin where variance is "0%"

DannyDisco (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 05:03:57 PM

you can see it in my account. looks like it get multiplied for each coin where variance is "0%"

Actually, the variance is calculated individually for each row.

Basically it's to show how much profit or loss you have made on your original investment.

I have reverted back to the original function.

So, if you invested $100 and your current value is $150, your variance should be 50%.

Basically, the function is (profit or loss)/original investment * 100.

Should it be different? This is the way I was envisioning it?

Should I simply change the term "Variance", I just put that in, so what I'm trying to do might be called something different. (Profit Margin maybe?)

Also, if your investment amount is $0, your Variance will always be 0%... unless I display it as infinity %. lol

Jest3r

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 05:05:45 PM

Looks great! I'll keep messing around with it and see if I have any suggestions.
stas

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 05:12:49 PM

It should be calculated this way. you are right, but currently it's calculated differently.
I can send you a snapshot of my portfolio to an email

DannyDisco (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 05:25:26 PM

Maybe I'm not seeing it. It looks like it is calculating correctly to me.

with 10 cryptsy shares and a $1000 investment I have made a profit of $146.62, so my variance is + 14.66%

I think the issue you are having is with the Grand Total and the 0% variance columns.

They factor into your total value. Just because you didn't invest any fiat for them, doesn't mean they have no value.

If you mined them, you could always enter in the cost of power as an investment amount.

But the point is, just because they have no investment value, doesn't mean they don't exist. Maybe they were giveaways.

In my case, I get advertising revenue, so I put them in as coins with no dollars invested.

So at the end of the day, you still only invested $1000, but you got free coins somewhere so your profit margin is higher.

The Grand Total row was meant to really give you a global view of the value of your portfolio. So the total amount invested and the total current value.

If you want to know the individual profit margins, you can see them on a per coin basis.

stas

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 05:31:38 PM

Maybe I'm not seeing it. It looks like it is calculating correctly to me.

with 10 cryptsy shares and a $1000 investment I have made a profit of $146.62, so my variance is + 14.66%

I think the issue you are having is with the Grand Total and the 0% variance columns.

They factor into your total value. Just because you didn't invest any fiat for them, doesn't mean they have no value.

If you mined them, you could always enter in the cost of power as an investment amount.

But the point is, just because they have no investment value, doesn't mean they don't exist. Maybe they were giveaways.

In my case, I get advertising revenue, so I put them in as coins with no dollars invested.

So at the end of the day, you still only invested $1000, but you got free coins somewhere so your profit margin is higher.

The Grand Total row was meant to really give you a global view of the value of your portfolio. So the total amount invested and the total current value.

If you want to know the individual profit margins, you can see them on a per coin basis.

I see what you mean. OK:)

Thanks.

DannyDisco (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 05:40:44 PM

I see what you mean. OK:)

Thanks.

Thank you!

Also, because you made me look into the variance function I found a bug with the negative variances, so it allowed me to fix that at the same time Wink

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: