Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:29:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Project Quote Needed - Joomla modules / custom backend / coupon site  (Read 1129 times)
kcmastrpc (OP)

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2011, 05:49:07 PM

~~ Coupon Portal (similar to Groupon)

This will need to function with the administrator and user backend functions of Joomla. It should also be friendly with the theme capabilities of Joomla. If I need to wait to have this backend programmed after I formalize the design, that is fine - I will work with you. I would really like these to be modules that I can plug into a premade template - but if you can show me how something else would work better, I'm all ears. PM me with questions or whatever, I really need this quote ASAP (by Friday preferably).

Payment will be made half up front, half upon completion. Please include references in your quote, including names, phone numbers, and samples of your work. If you're new to programming but are confident you can make this work - I won't say no to you, I just won't pay anything up front.

Front-End Requirements
-----

Front-end needs module to display categories (customizable by admin)

Front-end needs module to display "other deals/coupons" similar to groupon on the right hand side - the results of this list should cycle and be customizable in size.

Front-end Home Page needs a module to display coupon of the day or week or month - selectable by Admin. This display should look similar to Groupons current front-page "Promotion" - also will need smaller widgets / modules that can be put into the side-bars or footers for these options as well.

Front-end Coupon Page module should display in similar format to groupon - including a picture, description, below that will be the company information, including map, address, and company description. There will be a "Print Coupon" button for the users who are logged in - otherwise, print coupon will forward the user to a "sign up" page.

Front-end Print Coupon modules needs to include a customizable 1/2 page design with a 1/4 page coupon (this will be uploaded only by admins) the other 1/4 page will include information such as the business name, address, minimap (this map needs to be handled by google maps on the fly), and user full name, date and coupon # (the coupon # count will come from the number of times printed)

Front-end User Sign Up page will require users name, and email address, which will require verification.

Back-End Requirements
-----

"Partner" Portal -

Each Partner will be given a 8-character code delivered by Postal Mail to sign up which will help the system initially identify the partners. Partners will be required to provide updated contact information after they verify their email address (which will be sent to the email address on record with the Chamber - if this isn't the correct email, they will have to call).

This is the meat of the backend. Partners should be able to login and update their company information, address, and website address/link. The company name is locked and is tied into the local Chamber of Commerce database. Partners will be permitted a maximum of one coupon per quarter (every 3 months). Partners will be able to choose the catagory they want their coupon listed, and will be able to see how often their coupons are viewed. Partners can upload coupon data, including description, expiration date (include the option for no expiration), and pictures (maximum of 2 - one for the printable coupon, one for the Coupon Page w/ Company Information).

"Premium Services" for Partners -

This will include the options to place coupons into "deal of the day", "deal of the week", "deal of the month" categories. Include the ability for our Partners to bypass the 3 month limit on posting coupons as well. Include the ability for Partners to not only view the amount of times their coupons have been viewed but also by whom. These services will cost $, we have an Authorize.net gateway account that we can use. We would also like to accept Paypal.

"Admin" Portal -

The ability to update partner details, company name, address, phone number, etc. View recent partner signups, updates and coupon uploads. Manage / Modify / Delete coupons (change information, details, exp. date, etc), upload coupon photo. We require a robust statistics engine. Number of current "partners", number of live coupons, coupon views, coupon prints, user statistics, etc.

Payment / Services management, price modification on our premium services, description modification, etc. History tracking, transaction tracking, etc.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: